Page 189 of 193 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 3858

Thread: 2016/17 Squad Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    I dont think any of us really know how much lee has or is wiling to shell out on players just yet.
    If he wants ACL in 3 years, He will need to spend like Victory and Sydney spend
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Sign Tarek and Brandan, that's two ACL's in one year, already ahead of the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Sign Tarek and Brandan, that's two ACL's in one year, already ahead of the schedule.
    Gamerio to complete the lot.
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Players on-contract (16): Jason Hoffman, Nigel Boogaard, Daniel Geogievski, Steven Ugarkovic, Aleksandr Kokko, Wayne Brown, Ivan Vujica (Youth), Andrew Nabbout, Nick Cowburn, Kosta Petratos, Jack Duncan, Daniel Alessi (Youth), Lachlan Jackson, Devante Clut, John Koutroumbis, Mario Shabow (Youth)

Wow...just wow... So we've only got 7 squad spots left.
    and we need at least 11 new starters (yes i wouldnt start any of that chaff, especially after yesterday).

I dont think any of us really know how much lee has or is wiling to shell out on players just yet.
    The problem with a billionaire businessman, is you know he didn't get there by just throwing cash around like he's in a Hip Hop video.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerny View Post
    Players on-contract (16): Jason Hoffman, Nigel Boogaard, Daniel Geogievski, Steven Ugarkovic, Aleksandr Kokko, Wayne Brown, Ivan Vujica (Youth), Andrew Nabbout, Nick Cowburn, Kosta Petratos, Jack Duncan, Daniel Alessi (Youth), Lachlan Jackson, Devante Clut, John Koutroumbis, Mario Shabow (Youth)

and we need at least 11 new starters (yes i wouldnt start any of that chaff, especially after yesterday).
    Those three players can leave. Boogs can stay if he accepts a much lower wage

love at first sight

That's assuming Vujica and Alessi still qualify for youth contracts next season, right?

Banned

I backing we get a few of those under contract out of the club.

Kokko Clut Boogaard Brown Jackson and Cowburn all need to go

Hoffman may not be much use but he more Newy than any bloke at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    That's assuming Vujica and Alessi still qualify for youth contracts next season, right?
    Those contracts are always 2 year deals iirc.
    OK

Realistically Kokko and Clut could go. No one will want Boogs so we will just have to try to not need him. Brown will only go if we pay him out, which sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKplunk View Post
    The problem with a billionaire businessman, is you know he didn't get there by just throwing cash around like he's in a Hip Hop video.
    Very true. Lee stated this season would be a balancing the books type of season and then progressively spend more.
    To get any sort of decent crowd number there next season he is gonna have to bring in some major attractions.

Neither of which have gone very far at all in the ACL.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Neither of which have gone very far at all in the ACL.
    But theve made finals and won the league.

love at first sight

But theve made finals and won the league.
    Touche. But some of us are old enough to remember us doing that as well.

hopefully jones doesnt sign players to ridiculously long deals that will **** us in the long term

Very true. Lee stated this season would be a balancing the books type of season and then progressively spend more.
    To get any sort of decent crowd number there next season he is gonna have to bring in some major attractions.
    Like carnival rides?
    Other than the ones one the field that is

Kruse and Holland struggling for game time with China's 3 foreign player rule.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    Wouldn't want either of them

Holland done nothing in Adelaide

Kruse FFS we already have enough weak ****s who don't deliver under pressure already
    Why pay big $$ for one

Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    Kruse and Holland indifferent to game time whilst getting paid the equivalent of an entire A-League career annually.

Isnt Kosta Petratos a youth deal aswell?