Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gypo CEO Death Riding Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

The Gypo CEO Death Riding Thread

Being we look like being stuck with a Gypo CEO soon let me just say how thrilled I am going to be the day he gets the arse

Newy is a Gypo Free Zone and it time to get Trumpy in to build a large fence to keep the ****ers out of Griffs Country

Absolutely looking forward to the lulz when this bloke gets the arse.

Bring it on

Boycott has started.
    No games for Plague while ever this poor ass gypo scumbag is in charge of our club.

And get the Gypos to pay for it...
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

I'm all for the tribal nature of football but McKinna got burned by CCM and is a former Breaker.

Not only that - if it weren't for him, the club wouldn't be getting sold to Martin Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseTheNord View Post
    I'm all for the tribal nature of football but McKinna got burned by CCM and is a former Breaker.

Not only that - if it weren't for him, the club wouldn't be getting sold to Martin Lee.
    You make out like those are things to be proud of.

Lee could be shit and because of a jypo. double jypodee

"Those who cannot be Masters of their own destiny, are destined to be ruled (or owned) by others"....really, if the Hunter football fraternity can't get it's shite. together and have it's own people owning and running the club then really can't so how we have a reason to complain if an owner comes in from overseas, basically paying millions of $$$ to keep our club alive.... and feels that installing a former coach/Football Manager from a rival club as the CEO is the best choice....THEN SO BE IT!!!

jeez some of you blokes have got the kool aid mixed and ready to go, reckon you're deadset preloading on the stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    jeez some of you blokes have got the kool aid mixed and ready to go, reckon you're deadset preloading on the stuff
    Let's just agree we are making preparations in advance

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    this new bogan lifestyle has gone to the head. rip Q....now wheres that koolaid...
    Last edited by hawk; 06-05-2016 at 11:01 PM.

He’s got some football boots
    He’s quite hirsute
    You know I read it in a website ezine
    Lawrie’s at the Jets

Seriously, you guys don't know how lucky you are getting LM - presuming you do. He'd have to be one of the best qualified people in Australia to run a football club. And he's actually a football man, rather than a dilettante businessman who wouldn't mind rubbing elbows with a couple of thousand ego-strokers every weekend until he gets bored.

As soon as you meet him you'll be turned around. That I guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishie View Post
    He’s got some football boots
    He’s quite hirsute
    You know I read it in a website ezine
    Lawrie’s at the Jets

Seriously, you guys don't know how lucky you are getting LM - presuming you do. He'd have to be one of the best qualified people in Australia to run a football club. And he's actually a football man, rather than a dilettante businessman who wouldn't mind rubbing elbows with a couple of thousand ego-strokers every weekend until he gets bored.

As soon as you meet him you'll be turned around. That I guarantee.
    We get to meet him?? I never met any of the other CEOs so i am already impressed that Ol Lawrie is gonna personally drop off my membership renewal forms next year.. I don't think it will work out the same way down here, on the coast he would just sit at the counter at Centrelink and give them a choice between food for the week or a mad as, fully-sic ticket to watch the marching sauce bottles Jazz all over a football team once a week..... and there will be cannons and sh!t!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    We get to meet him?? I never met any of the other CEOs so i am already impressed that Ol Lawrie is gonna personally drop off my membership renewal forms next year.. I don't think it will work out the same way down here, on the coast he would just sit at the counter at Centrelink and give them a choice between food for the week or a mad as, fully-sic ticket to watch the marching sauce bottles Jazz all over a football team once a week..... and there will be cannons and sh!t!
    If you want to meet him you will.

When he was Gen Manager of Football at CCM he always went over to meet the away fans and (usually) mingle.

Very approachable and knows how to get a community onside. You'll fall before him like cougars at George Clooney's birthday party.

Also, is it pronounced Mr Lee or Mr Ree? I want to get it sorted in case i meet him. I'm a massive fan boi off that LED lighting Demigod!

Although I swear to Jeeebus, if we don't have one of those mad laser light shows every half time break now i'll be pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Seriously Mr Lee already has the lasers someone nick up to Coolum and pick up some of Clive's dinosaurs and finally the circle will be complete.

Also, **** Gypo McKinna.

I've come to the point where I'm ready to welcome Mr Lee to our club and I'm more than happy to welcome back Newcastle Breakers old boy Mr McKinna (seen the light, prodical son etc etc) - we need blokes who can get s'hit done and these guys are looking the goods. MFKS, for someone who has Jesus as his avatar, you should know what a prodical son is and why we should welcome Laurie back, phucking legend for seeing the truth and returning to the fold, praise Lord Griff he's laid straight a path to the Jets for Laurie to return from the sewers of the coast, Laurie for mayor of Newcastle...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Its a done deal, certain 'fans' are either gonna have to just accept it or jump ship and take their hysterical nonsense elsewhere.

Who am i kidding, they'll stop attending games and just play out their sad life on here as big man in town keyboard warriors.

Either way, exciting times lay ahead for us less drama queen types

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Its a done deal, certain 'fans' are either gonna have to just accept it or jump ship and take their hysterical nonsense elsewhere.

Who am i kidding, they'll stop attending games and just play out their sad life on here as big man in town keyboard warriors.

Either way, exciting times lay ahead for us less drama queen types
    They will go to the best football in town, La liga Zone leagues

I remember everyone hating on the club when the inaugural Gypo captain Noel Spencer, was signed for the 3rd season. Turned out to be a very good signing as Stu missed a lot of that season due to his "stomach issues" and he played a part in getting us into the GF....and became affectionately known as "Spanner" and it was forgotten that he had even played for the Scum.
    If it is true about McKinna, which it more and more seems to be the worst kept "secret" in current Oz football circles. I am really curious to here what are his plans for this club, is he committed to "buying into" the F3 Derby rivalry but now being 100% passionate about Newcastle and sticking it to a club and town that he has been involved with for a decade.
    We hated him when he was Mariners coach and the reason is because lets be honest here....more often than not they stuck it to us and he was a p.rick because you could just see with his attitude and mentality that he wanted to win every bloody time and he emboldened his players with this same philosophy.
    Reckon he will be glad to work for a club which represents a region that has a real football history and culture.