Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gypo CEO Death Riding Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I would rather we bought the dream team of Stubbins Middleby and GVE back running our club than have a Gypo run this place.

Surely Richard Money can do some consulting work too yeah?

McKinna is a gateway drug. Once you get a hit of him in your system the next thing you're begging for some Hutcho or Vukovic.

I'm only trying to save you from yourselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Surely Richard Money can do some consulting work too yeah?
    Money wasn't the worst.

Wasn't he Cons second choice when Venables fell through??

[QUOTE=MFKS;152104They are down and out and don't even want their prodigal son to assist.[/QUOTE]

hang on, he's *our* prodigal son - he was one of us, left us only to be lured by the caravan lights of Gypposford, realised the error of his ways and came back to us - it's a love story really...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    hang on, he's *our* prodigal son - he was one of us, left us only to be lured by the caravan lights of Gypposford, realised the error of his ways and came back to us - it's a love story really...
    He played 7 times for the Breakers.

Hardly enough to make him our prodigal son

Sam Gallagher
    Cameron Watson

Have all contributed more to Newy football than this bloke has

Sam Gallagher
    Cameron Watson

Have all contributed more to Newy football than this bloke has
    This is such a fantastic post.

Seriously, **** gypo McKinna and **** all those gypo sympathisers.

Why would you want to model yourselves on a club with no trophies and no money?

Kinda hope Laurie convinces Hutcho to join our coaching staff just to watch Membah and Plague self combust.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Kinda hope Laurie convinces Hutcho to join our coaching staff just to watch Membah and Plague self combust.
    I doubt we will self combust

Can see moves like this happening.

Hutcho installed as Manager

Giant Sauce Bottles and Cannons and community kitchens with tinned tuna are a certainty

Am already well aware of the likely scenarios to play out

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Man do you even read what you're typing?

There will be no self combustion.
    I hate this club and this club hates me. These things were establish many years ago.

I'm just out here trying to prevent suckers from giving this rabble of shit and minute of your time and a dollar from your pocket.

I can only do so much though. If you wanna get played, then off you go. Good luck with it all.

The bloke has helped two clubs (spirit and CCM) build strong connections to its fanbase and local business community in the death nells of the nsl and the start of the a-league.

Faux hatred is so passé.

Hate on him when he acts against us as one of us. Not for when he acted against us as one of them. He was doing his job and doing better than anyone at our club in similar roles ever has.

The constant unfounded negativity is one reason we've always struggled to be bigger than we have been, too many from within dragging things down. It's all over the club it's all over newy, don't dare stick your head out, it'll get shot off. Fans aren't excluded from this problem. This bullshit negativity has already been mentioned in the media and does nothing to help the club grow to what it truly could be. Support for st have to be based on blind faith, but death riding a lone before he's even been announced is pathetic.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 08-05-2016 at 06:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

**** me surely with the shit dished out in recent years we've already "self combusted". Scared if it can get worse.. Is that even possible?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    The bloke has helped two clubs (spirit and CCM) build strong connections to its fanbase and local business community I. Re death nells of the nsw and the start of the a-league.

Faux hatred is the worst kind.

Hate on him when he acts against us as one of us. Not for when he acted against us as one of them.

The constant unfounded negativity is one reason we've always struggled to be bigger than we have been, too many from within dragging things down. It's all over the club. Fans aren't excluded from this problem.

One of those clubs he built strong community connections with is dead
    The other is on deaths door step and will be extinct soon enough

What you want him to come in and finish the job on us do you??

With his track record of involvement with building community clubs we would be staring down the barrel of being kaput ourselves

One of those clubs he built strong community connections with is dead
    The other is on deaths door step and will be extinct soon enough

What you want him to come in and finish the job on us do you??

With his track record of involvement with building community clubs we would be staring down the barrel of being kaput ourselves
    Ok. What have you done with the member? This post makes way too much sense.

Lrn some history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

Yeah I'm with the Member on this we seem to be promoting blokes from places that are run worse than us.

Why can't we get some of the Melbourne Victory or Adelaide chaps, they seem to be doing quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post

He was doing his job and doing better than anyone at our club in similar roles ever has.
    You know who else thought he was just doing his job?

Banned
    Yeah I'm with the Member on this we seem to be promoting blokes from places that are run worse than us.

Why can't we get some of the Melbourne Victory or Adelaide chaps, they seem to be doing quite well.
    So we go with Middleby who had only running NQF on his CV
    Then we go with Sr8 Shooter Murphy who had very little on his CV other than a small stint at the FFV
    Then we bring in Eland who has run NNSW and is quite unpopular for his efforts.

Now we looking at bringing in a bloke who has on his CV run a council on the Gypo Coast and helped establish a football club that is dead and helped establish a football club that is terminally ill.

How about we actually aim higher and appoint someone who has something to actually offer positive??

Instead of signing any old person to perform a highly important role that guides our clubs success on and off the pitch

You know who else thought he was just doing his job?
    Now we looking at bringing in a bloke who has on his CV run a council on the Gypo Coast and helped establish a football club that is dead and helped establish a football club that is terminally ill.
    How about we actually aim higher and appoint someone who has something to actually offer positive??
    Instead of signing any old person to perform a highly important role that guides our clubs success on and off the pitch
    Careful guys, Gav is taking this seriously, is desperate and neading medical attention.

Tsatsimas and Murphy are the only two that came even close to offering a glimmer of hope in that direction - the first jumped when things got rough and the other was f*cked off by FFA before he could even begin to make any headway after showing some degree of promise. You are right about one thing, after McKinna left his previous posts the whole thing turned to sh*t because he was the only one who knew how to run a football club, when they lost him they crashed and burned so all the more fools they were for letting him go. Surprisingly we have gone for years crashing and burning but having our asses pulled out of the flames one way or the other, it's about time they put someone in charge who can do the job competently - so on this election day I'm voting one L McKinna for CEO of the Jets and new Lord Mayor of Newy, go Lozza...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

The Mariners have certainly lost their way (don't I farkin know it) but that happened after Lawrie was no longer involved with the club. The community support that he built has been totally pissed away by a succession of no-hopers with the latest idiotic sideshow being a romance with Arry Redknap, FFS.

Since then he's been mayor of Gosford for four years (a record) and has brought back development to the coast, spent millions on developing football parks (and roads etc) and turned the council's finances around from being 8 mill in the red to 36 mill in the black.

He knows what he's doing and throws himself heart and soul into anything he takes on.

Before you hate him too much, don't forget that passion is for the fans. Not so much for the professionals (like players, administrators and coaches) for whom football is a job.

I learned my lesson when I hated on Arnie when he was announced at CCM. It only took him two matches to turn me around.