Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gypo CEO Death Riding Thread

I'm a CCM fan, but in all honesty you've got a farkin gem.

Lawrie, if he takes on the job, will do it heart and soul.

Good days ahead for Newcastle unless the owner ****s it up somehow.

Spanner never played for the scum, don't know what you're talking about.

And McKinna was the real mastermind behind 2008, wasn't GvE's influence, it was Agent McKinna doing an inside job.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Its a done deal, certain 'fans' are either gonna have to just accept it or jump ship and take their hysterical nonsense elsewhere.

Who am i kidding, they'll stop attending games and just play out their sad life on here as big man in town keyboard warriors.

Either way, exciting times lay ahead for us less drama queen types
    They will go to the best football in town, La liga Zone leagues

So long as we don't get Scotsman McKinna's beloved Simple Minds playing over the speakers at Hunter Stadium,
    I'm OK with him. Real test will be Derby day though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishie View Post
    I'm a CCM fan, but in all honesty you've got a farkin gem.

Lawrie, if he takes on the job, will do it heart and soul.

Good days ahead for Newcastle unless the owner ****s it up somehow.
    So you went from 0% credibility to -1000% credibility in 4 words. Get off the forum and start looking for jobs like those computers at centrelink are meant for and leave your McKinna/Hutcho fapping for next year at Sauce Bottle stadium.

Oh wait, i just realised this is a PV4 multi. My apologize for the unkind words, it's all good man. My brothers a homosexual and won't come out and admit it, i love him anyway... this is just like that.

Lawrie can take his palm trees and shove them up his jazz band loving bunghole... If he wants to come to this club so be it, but he is going to have to earn our respect. Any of you guys willing to give it out straight away need to remember that we don't just bend over and cop whatever buggery gets thrown our way by new owners. We complain about it online and yell hurtful and insulting words towards anyone who'll listen no matter what the result is....

Until we win the league!

Only then will we hike our Green and Gold skirts up and prepare for an LED covered sauce bottle up the caboose.. I'll be picturing Bon and Cabbage eating hotdogs together as my happy thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

If you want to meet him you will.

When he was Gen Manager of Football at CCM he always went over to meet the away fans and (usually) mingle.

Very approachable and knows how to get a community onside. You'll fall before him like cougars at George Clooney's birthday party.
    Can't wait for Lawrie to mingle with RBBB at newie stadium...
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

He's come to us. Not gone to them.
    He's seen the light.

Jeterpool how many jerks have gone south to them? And how many have come from them to us?

Some of the greatest rivalries around the world have been heightened by players and mangers switching. We should enjoy the new twist in the rivalry and help it build the derby. He's clearly someone respected by fans on the coast so let's ****ing give it to them by welcoming him with open arms and make them pay for letting him go. He's one of us know.

Let's not let hm coming turn into more insipid cutting down of the club. It'd only help them, not us.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do, the people I know who have dealt wth him in the past speak incredibly highly of him.

I'm a CCM fan,.
    Yeah go **** your poor Centrelink loving povo bitch ass off.

Haha ****ing poor ass gypo.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35;
    He's clearly someone respected by fans on the coast
    So why the **** we want him?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    So why the **** we want him?
    Because for the vast majority of the time he was there they were far superior to us in almost every way in connecting fans to the club and embedding a club in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Because for the vast majority of the time he was there they were far superior to us in almost every way in connecting fans to the club and embedding a club in the community.
    Not good enough excuses. As i stated earlier, giving out cheap tickets in lieu of food stamps isn't going to cut it down here. We aren't impressed with Palm trees and the rest of the clown act that was and is the Gypos. If you told me he was going to run a youth academy in Newcastle to rival their centre of excellence i would agree with you. But he most definitely loves CCM more than he will ever love Newy, he is loved by everyone on the coast and hated by us.

If he wants to come here he is going to have to do a fair bit to earn our respect... If he rocks up on the foreshore burning an effigy of Hutcho, or the actual Hutcho, that's a start. Otherwise he better spend a long time saying and doing the right things. Then if he does bring us forward we can discuss forgetting about his horrendous past crimes.

If you think this is all stupid then you school yourselves on what it means to have a rival club. No wonder the F3 derby has turned softer than a pensioners turd on prune day..

Be thankful you don't live in Perth and no one wants to live anywhere near you.. Or Canberra where no one even wants to play with you. Fu#k the Gypos, they can eat a big bag of Masterfood's 'Gentlemen's Relish' flavoured sauce bottles!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

This thread has more ticker than the Derby...
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 08-05-2016 at 08:08 AM. Reason: late night typo

Love how some on here go overboard on things that aren't even fact (yet).

On the park too Gaz, apart from I think a couple of seasons they consistently finished above us when McKinna was involved with the club.

But hey, let's let our blind hatred over-ride the facts....hey Frodo and co.

Ive got no reason to be upset if Mckinna ends up here.

He has been pretty public about the Mariners rejecting his advances to help them out and get more involved in the club. He was vocal down there for the fans when the club wanted to take games to North Sydney. How insulting to CCM fans will it be if not only he finalises the new owner deal, but then takes up a role here.

Ive got no doubt that like Petrovski, Spencer and I am sure there have been other players he will come here, do a job and do it well. Ive got no issue with poaching the anything from the CCM that will further our club and reduce theirs. Id be more worried if the flow was the other way.

My late mother, bless her soul, lived in the Central Coast in her final years. My father also lives there. I have never lived there.

Am I a gypo?

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    My late mother, bless her soul, lived in the Central Coast in her final years. My father also lives there. I have never lived there.

Am I a gypo?
    Yes.

I thought so. It explains why I'm so excited about the Mayor.

Banned
    He's come to us. Not gone to them.
    He's seen the light.

Jeterpool how many jerks have gone south to them? And how many have come from them to us?

Some of the greatest rivalries around the world have been heightened by players and mangers switching. We should enjoy the new twist in the rivalry and help it build the derby. He's clearly someone respected by fans on the coast so let's ****ing give it to them by welcoming him with open arms and make them pay for letting him go. He's one of us know.

Let's not let hm coming turn into more insipid cutting down of the club. It'd only help them, not us.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do, the people I know who have dealt wth him in the past speak incredibly highly of him.
    That's rather touching.

But the fact that he is held in high esteem by the Gypo fans means **** all to me.

They are a bunch of illiterate uneducated inbreeding white tailer park trash.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement is it??

The fact that the Gypo club don't want anything to do with him says enough to me.

They are down and out and don't even want their prodigal son to assist.

Yet some of you are happy to roll out the red carpet for this bloke to welcome his Gypo loving arse into town

FMD

Banned
    Also it must be noted the bloke was constantly out maneuvered tactically by GVE

Yet you want someone this clueless running our club??

I would rather we bought the dream team of Stubbins Middleby and GVE back running our club than have a Gypo run this place.