Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Andrew Nabbout

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I wonder if there is an excuse for this one...
    Last time, it was to be close to his Mrs' family in Melbs.. Must have more over in Perth..

Yep, I'm still bitter.. haha
    And what irks me is at the time the club said he goes with our blessing because its famility blah blah blah, wish they'd come out now and say what they really think

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    And what irks me is at the time the club said he goes with our blessing because its famility blah blah blah, wish they'd come out now and say what they really think
    The bloke is a tosser anyway, he looks at himself on the big screen as much as Clint Gutterson

Still recall Fox pod last year when Peacock was interviewing him at the season launch and Boogs walked behind and yelled - "you had your chance".
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    The bloke is a tosser anyway, he looks at himself on the big screen as much as Clint Gutterson
    You leave the king along
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Still recall Fox pod last year when Peacock was interviewing him at the season launch and Boogs walked behind and yelled - "you had your chance".
    Boogs
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Just signed for City.

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/officia...striker-553817

Three clubs in a year - wouldn't go to Perf cos his wife wasn't keen on quarantine or being left behind etc etc. Tell the FIFO workers that.

Twat.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Worst Jet ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Just signed for City.

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/officia...striker-553817

Three clubs in a year - wouldn't go to Perf cos his wife wasn't keen on quarantine or being left behind etc etc. Tell the FIFO workers that.

Twat.
    I read that Sage told him and Atkinson that they were free to cancel the moves because the club doesn't have the money. Basically, since the current playing squad won't agree to a paycut, he won't add any new wages to the squad.

Probably a smart move from Sage right now. If the players won't accept a pay cut, which is pretty arrogant considering the alternative, I can see a lot of clubs cutting their squads to bare minimum numbers just to stay afloat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.