Thread: The Worst Coffee In Novocastria Thread

The Worst Coffee In Novocastria Thread

Had a horrible coffee at Mr.Sister Coffee at westfield kotara a few weeks back.

Had a very milky after taste for a cappuccino. I've had mcdonalds coffes I've enjoyed more.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Is there a Starbucks in Newy? Worst coffee I have ever tasted - that was in Melbourne.

And any business breakfast - usually overbrewed, bitter piss.

All of the worst coffees I have had in Newcastle have been from Subway (one time only, decade ago), Juicy Beans (also some of the better ones - not consistent 5 years ago) and McDonalds.

Haven't had a bad one since getting back a few weeks ago (apart from McDonalds... what was my brother thinking?)

All of the worst coffees I have had here were better than the ones I had in the Philippines. Starbucks is the pinnacle there.

Funny you should say that about Juicy Beans Grim as I though much the same - sometimes it was fantastic, and others, blehh! I noted the crap ones usually came when it was fairly busy with Council and ATO morning coffee lines.

Quote Originally Posted by superdylan View Post

had a very milky after taste for a cappuccino.
    ffs

But in short basically anywhere thats not a cafe and even than still a fair few. If you get coffee from hungry jacks, maccas, subway, donut king of course its going to be shit.

Have had shit ones from, juicy beans, estabar, coco cubano, hippos. Generally unless I am 95% sure it will be a good coffee by seeing who makes it, if they seem to know what they are doing if the milk is screaming when they spin it I would rather go without.

This definitely needed its own thread.
    OK

More action than disc golf, to be fair.

Coffee cart out the back of bay58 - if the kids are on it, it's brown murder.if the dude with dreads is making it, it's a little cup of sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Coffee cart out the back of bay58 - if the dude with dreads is making it, it's a little cup of sunshine.
    Sounds like this guy deserves his own hashtag...