Does anyone know anything about them. Apart from the bare minimum knowledge that I possess.

The story is I had a brilliant idea that I would get a projector and watch jets games, UFC or anything else of interest outside, around a bbq, with beers etc.

There is one main issue I need to address though. That being daylight. How would a projector go in the middle of the backyard out in the wide open? How would it go if I build a tarp box to go around it to rid of some light. How would it go being under the house with little light getting in? (I would assume this would be the best for viewing but it would be the least preferred).

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are what I'm looking at. Cheap and nasty eBay I know but it's actually what I want. It's just an experiment and if the thing buggers up in a year and I have to throw it away I'm not going to cry too much. If I think this sort of thing has a future in my life than I will invest in a better quality. if there's anyone in the know, how good/bad do these look? Also there's a screen in looking at aswell that doesn't have a motor, slightly cheaper but has a stand. Not sure which way I'll go with that yet. Any advice on that?

Thanks guys. Any help is appreciated.