Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones is Out (pg 49)

take most of the team with you please.

For those who talk about keeping Jones for stability, give him time to make his own squads I have one question.
    Of all our players this year who would you say Jones has improved throughout the season?
    The only players I think have improved throughout the season are Duncan and jonny k. Apart from that they have all gone backwards as the season progressed. Some were good early in the season but you could argue that had as much to do with miller as jones.
    To me it doesnt matter how many coaches we have had in the last few seasons. Jones hasnt improved the players so needs to go.

The Jones supporters eat sh1t in the douche box. gtfo with him.

Parking in the Supaputt canteen - $10
    Season tickets to see the Jets - way too f#$king much
    Jones' substitutions tonight - pricele$$

Jones out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by westjet View Post
    For those who talk about keeping Jones for stability, give him time to make his own squads I have one question.
    Of all our players this year who would you say Jones has improved throughout the season?
    The only players I think have improved throughout the season are Duncan and jonny k. Apart from that they have all gone backwards as the season progressed. Some were good early in the season but you could argue that had as much to do with miller as jones.
    To me it doesnt matter how many coaches we have had in the last few seasons. Jones hasnt improved the players so needs to go.
    They have all gone to shit in the last 6-8 weeks.

But for a start Raheem and Nabbout have definitely improved. Add that to Johnny K and Duncan and there 4

Also it hard to polish a turd.

Take today for example the amount of attack we had we should have got on the board. We didn't not because of great defending but shitful wastage from us.

Did Janjetovic make a save??

In defence we were not put under a hell of a lot of pressure. But our desperation to defend our goal was lacking

I really don't give a **** what you say about it being the coaches job to motivate the players.
    It isn't

As a paid professional it is up to them to turn up and compete.

What we saw today was them not competing

Players need to go as they lacking in execution and then they lack in heart.

That is not fixable

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

But for a start Raheem and Nabbout have definitely improved. Add that to Johnny K and Duncan and there 4

Take today for example the amount of attack we had we should have got on the board. We didn't not because of great defending but shitful wastage from us.

In defence we were not put under a hell of a lot of pressure. But our desperation to defend our goal was lacking

I really don't give a **** what you say about it being the coaches job to motivate the players.
    It isn't

That is not fixable
    Stop defending Jones ffs the players and THE COACH share equal blame for this cluster ****. Yes their shit but he is the one with the shit tactics and squad choices not mention his subs
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Stop defending Jones ffs the players and THE COACH share equal blame for this cluster ****. Yes their shit but he is the one with the shit tactics and squad choices not mention his subs
    So what was wrong with his subs today??
    How did they cost us the game

As for his selections. There only so much recycling of the same shit under performing ****s one can do.

Forget your mate Mullen

It going to be hard for Jones next week to justify picking Boogaard or Jackson who have both been abysmal the last 2-3 weeks

Exactly what can he do with his squad selections then??
    It ain't like he leaving 12 better players out of the side each week.

There all as shit as one another

So what was wrong with his subs today??
    How did they cost us the game

As for his selections. There only so much recycling of the same shit under performing ****s one can do.

Forget your mate Mullen

It going to be hard for Jones next week to justify picking Boogaard or Jackson who have both been abysmal the last 2-3 weeks

Exactly what can he do with his squad selections then??
    It ain't like he leaving 12 better players out of the side each week.

There all as shit as one another
    jones had lost the dressing room weeks ago, kept putting it on the players, Lawrie should get his other cousin to coach them, the clubs #basketcase, that includes the egghead(he started this), send the franchise to Wollongong and save us all some money

It isn't

That is not fixable
    SeriouslyTalking out your arse

The pro-Jones camp seems to have shrunk to one delusional person.

I hope Mark isn't too miserable at your next family dinner after he's sacked MFKS.

I have never been vitriolic about what an appalling choice Jones was as the manager of this club but made my comments here and there. But I never thought he was up to it.

I played against him in juniors at both club and rep level and for a few years in seniors and he always seemed like a decent enough guy. Not too skillful, not too bright, but a decent enough guy.

This year as manager he has been absolute rubbish. Absolute rubbish. I'll put up with that to a degree, but when you start blaming your own incompetence on others I am not on board.

I just watched the replay (yes I am a masochist) and watched this absolute arseclown tear Hoffman a new arsehole when he was replaced.

Hoffman is a right fullback who has been playing left full back for a couple weeks due to Jones' poor selections. He then pushed Hoffman to left-mid to replace Hoole and then blew up and replaced Hoffman with Haliti minutes later. If he had done a straight swap with Haliti (who was one of the best on park) and Hoole maybe the wasted sub wasn't needed.

What did Hoffman do to warrant that dressing down?

Vitriol initiated. Get this Khunt out of my club. NOW

second gem from his post match interview with fox was basically "next week is just another match". another match, you moron, that just happens to be against our most bitter rivals and could well decide who gets the wooden spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    second gem from his post match interview with fox was basically "next week is just another match". another match, you moron, that just happens to be against our most bitter rivals and could well decide who gets the wooden spoon.
    Is he ****ing serious!?!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I have been willing to give him a chance right up until that Fox interview last night. He looked like a deer in headlights and was mumbling rubbish. Then was bagged afterwards by Bozza for swearing live on the interview.

He looked dazed/confused/lost/drugged ( take your choice) in that interview. Very unprofessional performance

shellshocked is what i thought. just looks like a man who has no idea how he got to where he is, and even less about how to get out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    here's the video for your viewing pleasure

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/fo...m-coach!616106

I think the fact that Jones didn't punch any of his players last night showed more than enough professionalism.
    The next two games for me at least mean nothing. The season is over for the Jets and whether they win the last two games or lose them really doesn't mean a lot.
    The Jets have simply not scored enough goals this season and until that changes a top six finish is unlikely.

It's easy to blame Jones and I'm sure the players will rally against him soon rather than face up to the reality that they were the ones that failed to get the job done.

The Jets need to be euthanized so a new franchise can be rolled out and a new chapter in Newcastle football can begin.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 02-04-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I have been willing to give him a chance right up until that Fox interview last night. He looked like a deer in headlights and was mumbling rubbish. Then was bagged afterwards by Bozza for swearing live on the interview.
    Bagged? Really? I must have watched something different

End of the day the next coach (whether he's a tactical genius or not) will have one of these threads made for him. Players aren't up to it. People call the member dillusional for supporting jones, but thinking getting a new coach with the players we have (plus DJ and minus Hoole) will fix things is just as dillusional