Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones is Out (pg 49)

The thing that worries me is that today we've pretty well played our strongest 11. Besides possibly a formation change, we fielded what we probably can expect to be our starting 11 come rd 1 and we weren't really that convincing against a youth team.

LOLs at the gallery for Jets Wanderers - some WSW players so unknown they don't even have names on their backs...

http://www.newcastlejets.com.au/photo-gallery/
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    LOLs at the gallery for Jets Wanderers - some WSW players so unknown they don't even have names on their backs...

http://www.newcastlejets.com.au/photo-gallery/
    But Jones smacked em ay. coach of the year stuff

we're so conditioned to losing this kinda shit we'd celebrate even the most meaningless of victories, forza Newy
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

“I still get goose bumps talking about 2008,” Jones says about the year the Jets won the A-League trophy. “We walked around town feeling like a million dollars. You knew you were respected. We bumped the Knights off the back page and everyone wanted to talk about the Jets. The crowd that day was unbelievable.”
    Jones taking the credit for 08. must be good.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Jones taking the credit for 08. must be good.
    Set Griff up for the winning goal according to his autobiography.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

He made the tifo too.

Sacking soon? Getting far too many pts

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Sacking soon? Getting far too many pts
    This is how Miller did it too. Started strong, then fell away into Gypo land.

The plan is coming together nicely.

Has anyone stacked this pretenders record up against Deans'?

I've started sharpening the tines on my pitchfork.

I'll say again.
    Adelaide went to Barca youth program to get a coach. Couple years later they win the comp playing great football.

and we did what again?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I'll say again.
    Adelaide went to Barca youth program to get a coach. Couple years later they win the comp playing great football.

and we did what again?
    Went to Adelaides youth program. #jetstheory

Hi guys. Room for one more?

I'm in the Jones Hokey-Pokey camp.

In, out, in, out, shake it all about

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Hi guys. Room for one more?
    Yeah mate, you can have the Good Members seat. He can stand in the aisle when he rises from the dead.

Jones is absolutely clueless! For the first two to three weeks the players performed well individually despite the tactics and actually got results despite the injuries.

Since then the tactics have remained shit with the added challenge of players starting out of position constantly.

He started with a bog-standard dumb-arse 4-4-2, at times they looked like a foosball table but at least players were playing close to their normal positions. Now they are all over the shop.

Hoole is not a striker - he must be played wide or at 10. Brown must be in the centre of the park not out wide. Play Hoffman at the back. How many injured defensive players do we need to have before he goes back into the backline?

Clut must start, he is far superior to anyone else in attack at the moment, plus Kokko must start for as long as he lasts (which will probably be 70 minutes - you can set your watch by it). I could go on for ages but to paraphrase - JONES OUT!!!

My favourite bit is when the commentators quoted Jones as basically saying "Kotrombous has good engines"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    My favourite bit is when the commentators quoted Jones as basically saying "Kotrombous has good engines"
    All hends on dick for the kiwi commo's

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    Jones is absolutely clueless! For the first two to three weeks the players performed well individually despite the tactics and actually got results despite the injuries.

Since then the tactics have remained shit with the added challenge of players starting out of position constantly.

He started with a bog-standard dumb-arse 4-4-2, at times they looked like a foosball table but at least players were playing close to their normal positions. Now they are all over the shop.

Hoole is not a striker - he must be played wide or at 10. Brown must be in the centre of the park not out wide. Play Hoffman at the back. How many injured defensive players do we need to have before he goes back into the backline?

Clut must start, he is far superior to anyone else in attack at the moment, plus Kokko must start for as long as he lasts (which will probably be 70 minutes - you can set your watch by it). I could go on for ages but to paraphrase - JONES OUT!!!
    We could forgive one bad performance against WSW (It happens) but three in a row with Jones doing everything you mentioned FMD. Its another stubbins situation with a coach out of his Depth and it looks like he's losing the dressing room
    Last edited by StannyCFCJET; 06-11-2016 at 11:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight