Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

Any teams from the 'higher' all-age grades on the lookout for new players this year? Played ZL football the last few years, ZL1 the last 2 years but looking for a bit of a change this year.

Cooks Hill United FC
    NL1 15s Coaching position

Due to unfortunate circumstances our 15s coach is unable to commit to running our U15s this season.
    Cooks Hill is looking for a suitable replacement. A Game Training Certificate is a minimum requirement although not essential this first season.
    Persons with a C License is desirable in the long term for this position with full support from the club.
    An opportunity exists for the successful applicant to attend the GTC course in February or later in the year.

Please contact me via Private Message if you are interested.

DRUFC started official training last night with renewed vigour. We are compiling a solid roster and have attracted some fresh new talent. At this stage we have 7 spots left in our roster to reach our desired level of 31.
    If you want to make a change from AA or step down from a higher level and still play a reasonably competitive competition PM me for further details.
    Look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

Kotara South Senior Football Club
    The club has commenced training for the 2017 season. If any new players are interested in joining the Tigers in the 2017 season, please DM me for the coaches contact details.

Thornton Redbacks looking for trial next Sunday the 5th February able to host or willing to travel. If your available feel free to contact Darrel McAllister on 0426 254 300

Cooks Hill NL1 are looking for replacement trials on March 4/5th in 1st, U23s and U19 grades.
    Originally we were scheduled to play Edgeworth who are now playing in the Heritage Cup.

We need to play this as an away game with upgrades to the Athletics track
    'scheduled to be completed' by March 17th.

Private Message to reply.

New Lambton FC are looking for a Goalkeeper for our All Age side. We plan to play home games prior to our Reserve Grade Zl2 fixtures and training and social stuff is all with the Zl2 squads. If anyone is keen to play all age but have a bit more structure around it (social stuff and club culture) please feel free to PM me, email newlambtoneagles@newcastlefootball.net.au or call Jordo on 0402843746

Due to movements within our squads Thornton Redbacks NL1 are looking for 2-3 players in both the 15's and 17's squad as well as 2 players and a keeper for the under 19's. For more information or to organise a trial please PM me.

Any zone league clubs still need players or know any that do cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 4attheback View Post
    Any zone league clubs still need players or know any that do cheers
    PM'd you.

Was considering if I have a kick this year, Any Zone Leagues sides looking for a GK?

DRUFC ZL3 have regrettably lost their first grade keeper dur to weekend work commitments. I suppose running a successful drinking hole can do that. We have appreciated his efforts in the 2 years with us.
    We are now looking frantically to fill his spot. Anyone GK who is considering a run and not yet committed PM me. We have a solid squad this year and our best improvement have been added depth this year.

Due to pitch & player availability, Charlestown ZL1 are looking for 2 grades to play (and host) either tomorrow night or Saturday. Was aiming to get our reserves & 3rds a game in lieu of FFA Cup, but will consider anytime available to host us.
    Please message our coach on 0421667431 if interested.
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Cooks Hill United FC

We're currently looking for players to join our All Age B team.

Please contact me via Private Message if you are interested.

Adamstown Rosebud FC

Adamstown Rosebud FC are running a major Football raffle in 2017.

EVERY CLUB CAN BENEFIT

This raffle is open to all football clubs in NSW. By selling tickets in this raffle, your club can benefit. It’s easy - tickets are $5 each. For every ticket your club sells you will retain $3 (if your club sells 500 tickets, your club makes $1500.00)

Prizes

1st prize ….4 Return Economy Airline Tickets to London, 4 tickets to an English Premier League game and $5000.00 cash, accommodation allowance.

2nd Prize…. Samsung 60 Series 6 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV *

3rd Prize…. Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm single lens kit.

Adamstown Rosebud is supplying all of the prizes. Therefore, there is no risk to your club. Your club will keep $3 from each ticket sold by members of your club. You simply return the tickets you sell (with the balance of $2 from each ticket sold) back to Adamstown Rosebud FC before the closing date. You have no other responsibility other than to sell tickets, and raise money for your club. Your club can’t lose.

We would like to invite you to participate again in 2017. To accept this offer, please fill out the attached “Participation Agreement” which should be signed and returned to Adamstown Rosebud Football Club along with the amount of tickets required (please note we will package books of 10 this year). On receipt of your participation agreement, Adamstown Rosebud will forward a package of tickets to your club.

For more information, visit our Facebook site at https://www.facebook.com/FortheGoodoffootballraffle/

If you would like to buy some tickets, you can purchase these online at https://www.rafflelink.com.au/4thegoodoffootball

Regards
    Andrew Licata
    ARFC President

Any clubs out looking for players in zone league at all a zpl team but feel like I'm falling well down the pecking order

Quote Originally Posted by 4attheback View Post
    Any clubs out looking for players in zone league at all a zpl team but feel like I'm falling well down the pecking order
    PM you mate

Raymond Terrace Soccer Club Old Boys Day / 60th Anniversary

Former players, members & supporters are encouraged to attend King Park next Saturday 5th August to celebrate the clubs Old boys and 60th anniversary celebrations.
    Our Zone league one sides will be taking on Wallsend FC with 3rd grade starting at 11am, res grade 12.45pm and 1st grade 2.30pm.
    With both sides pushing for semi finals it should be a good day out for the spectators!
    At the end of the day there is also an evening reunion function at the Raymond Terrace Bowling club with guests arriving at 6pm, tickets are still available and a seat can be booked by contacting the club via email at raymondterracesc@newcastlefootball.net.au
    or by calling 0404478865 for more details.

HAMILTON OLYMPIC SUPER SERIES- 6- A- SIDE COMPETITION- 2017

Hamilton Olympic FC is proud to announce our 5th OLYMPIC SUPER SERIES, 6- a- Side competition.
    To register your interest, fill in and submit the form at: http://hamiltonolympic.com.au/c5/ind...per-sixes-2017

When Tuesday night’s, starting 10th of October, running for about 11 weeks
    Where Darling St Oval, Hamilton. Full Canteen facilities available.
    Grades TBA - Subject to the number of applications. We are looking to have 3 grades to allow as even a competition as possible, same as last year.
    Prize Money TBA- Subject to the number of applications.

Closing date for applications: Friday, 29 September, 2017

Garden Suburb FC - Summer Sixes 2017

Garden Suburb are again hosting summer sixes this off season. Competitions run on a Tuesday evening with Round 1 on October 3. Competitions will run for 10 weeks and will be followed by a finals series with the competitions concluding prior to Christmas.

Competitions for;
    - Mens Competitive (prize money)
    - Mens Social (food and beer prizes)
    - Womens Competitive (prize money)
    - Mixed Social (food and beer prizes)

Once again we will be running a full canteen with licensed bar.

For more info on the comps, and how to register go to https://www.gardensuburbfc.com/summer-sixes-2017/