Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

Kotara South Football Club - ZPL - Pre-Season Begins

To any new players interested in playing Zone Premier League Football, Kotara South Football Club begin pre-season training tonight at Kotara Park at 6:00pm.

First grade has a new coach on board whose name would be familiar in Zone League circles. Justin Carlier has joined the club as First grade coach and the club is looking to build on last years performances in the second season back in the Zone Premier League.

Any questions PM me, otherwise just show your face and introduce yourself to Justin and co.

Preseason Trials

Cooks Hill Utd Zone League 1 squad is for any teams looking for preseason trials. Can do midweek or weekends either home or away. Please contact Jeff on 0432355227.

Preseason Training starts this Thursday 6:30pm at National Park for any interested players, coaches or anyone keen to be involved.

Dudley zone League 3 are on the lookout for a goalkeeper. Anyone interested send me a msg

Dudley zone League 3 having a social kick today at Liles Oval Redhead at 6.30, official training starts next week on Wednesday January 24, from 6.15, all interested players welcome

Anyone know of clubs after players?, have played zl1 for few years cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 4attheback View Post
    Anyone know of clubs after players?, have played zl1 for few years cheers
    try Argenton

Barnsley United Football Club

Expressions of interest for Goalkeepers looking to join the team in ZPL. Looking for an experienced keeper for either 1st or reserve grade and Younger players looking to move into senior team encourage to apply

head coach Craig Kelly 0401251181

Or PM on here

Trial games
    If any L3 , L2 first grade teams would be interested in trial games against a Friday night A/A B grade team from the 22nd of Feb send me a pm. We can host and just split the fees.
    Cheers.

Dudley zone league 3 still looking for a few players to fill squad, any interested players send me a private msg.

We have a few spots still in our squad if anyone is looking to play this year. also a goal keeper wanted PM for more details if any interest

Jesmond Rams are in need of a goal keeper for third grade or reserve grade in Zone Premier League. Private Message or give me a call on 0409280646 if interested.

Cardiff City ZPL are looking for a trial this weekend 24/25th.
    3 grades would be great or 2 is fine.
    Ground under repair so will need to play away.
    0439 131869

Dudley zone League 3 looking for trials before easter (Saturday-Thursday night). Obviously grounds are an issue at moment with wet weather and cricket. We cant host games. Looking for all age opposition, can send either grade. Send me a personal msg if interested

Amigos e amigas!

https://facebook.com/zoneleaguefootballnnsw

Finally. A page dedicated to reporting on the trials and tribulations of our beloved Zone leagues!!!

Like, share, invite your friends.
    Build it, and they will come!

Viva la revolución!!

https://facebook.com/zoneleaguefootballnnsw

I know this isn’t the right thread but having no luck in the right one.

Looking for Saturday All Age Players.
    Anyone who is interested please email me at jarradroberts@hotmail.com

Cheers

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    what club Jarrad? and what grade? we're still getting emails from blokes looking for a spot

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    what club Jarrad? and what grade? we're still getting emails from blokes looking for a spot
    Kotara All Age M Grade
    Contact me at jarradroberts@hotmail.com

Dudley Redhead United FC zone league 3 are still chasing one or two players to complete the squad. Any interested players send me a private msg

Barnsley United Football Club

Due to injuries and work commitments we are looking for a keeper to join the team for this season.

Younger players looking to move into senior team encourage to apply

head coach Craig Kelly 0401251181

Or PM on here

South Cardiff Football Club - 2019 Coaching Expressions of Interest

South Cardiff Football Club are seeking Expressions of Interest for all coaching positions in 2019, with our ongoing commitment to the NEWFM Northern League One Youth & Senior programs under the guidance of Head Coach Denis Fajkovic, we are seeking Expressions of Interests in all age groups listed below:

- Under 9's
    - Under 13's
    - Under 14's
    - Under 15's
    - Under 17's
    - Senior Grades

South Cardiff Football Club is a youth focused club that is willing to work with the players to develop them with a long term approach. This is shown by the number of young players playing well above their age groups throughout the youth and senior programs to aid player development.

Please click on the link below to view the skills and qualities required as a South Cardiff coach and to submit your Expression of Interest.

https://goo.gl/forms/IbmX59FH13BHbkkR2

Applications will close on Friday 10th August 2018