Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Club Notices

Cardiff zl2 still looking for 3-4 players including a goalkeeper to complete the squad.
    We also require a reserve grade coach, If there is anyone interested in getting into coaching this could be the perfect starting platform.
    All enquiries contact Kieran 0418453655

Wallsend FC ZFL1

Wallsend FC are still looking for a few more players for this years squad. Whether you are looking just to have a kick around in 3rd grade or wanting to push for 1st grade, we welcome anyone who wants to come play.

If you are interested in playing or require some more information please PM this account or contact our Head Coach - Nathan Hill: 0437059937, or email wallsendfc.zl@gmail.com

Minmi FC are seeking expressions of interest for our zone league coaching team for 2024.

Any interested applicants please email at minmifootballclub@gmail.com

Garden Suburb FC are returning to Zone League for 2024.

The club is calling for expressions of interest to join the club as it relaunches premier football as part of Zone League 3.

Trials will be held at Lance York Oval on December 10th and 17th.

To advise your intent to trial, please fill out the form linked below:
    https://forms.gle/duFPFxKr6iki73q98

For further information, please contact the club by emailing zone@gardensuburbfc.com.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Garden Suburb FC are returning to Zone League for 2024.

The club is calling for expressions of interest to join the club as it relaunches premier football as part of Zone League 3.

Trials will be held at Lance York Oval on December 10th and 17th.

To advise your intent to trial, please fill out the form linked below:
    https://forms.gle/duFPFxKr6iki73q98

For further information, please contact the club by emailing zone@gardensuburbfc.com.
    Good to see you guys coming back. Upgrades to the facility look good.

South Maitland ZL2 squad looking for goalkeepers. Message the club on their socials or contact their coaching coordinator Nik on 0410 189 333 for more information

Trial match.
    A Sydney base team from Southern District Premier League requested a trail match for all 3 grades for Saturday 2 March 24. If any club can host, please let me know and I will let my mate in Sydney know. They are a good side and are at ZPL/ZL1 level.
    Cheers

Cooks Hill are looking for players for a new Friday O35s team that is aiming for A Grade. Goalkeeper definitely wanted. Shoot me a message on here if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG_1997 View Post
    Trial match.
    A Sydney base team from Southern District Premier League requested a trail match for all 3 grades for Saturday 2 March 24. If any club can host, please let me know and I will let my mate in Sydney know. They are a good side and are at ZPL/ZL1 level.
    Cheers
    That?s the weekend the ZL season starts so won?t get any games from anyone

Hi guys was wondering if any zone league were after players, my clubs gone under this week. Looking to play just 3rds somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub View Post
    Hi guys was wondering if any zone league were after players, my clubs gone under this week. Looking to play just 3rds somewhere
    which club has gone under??

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub View Post
    No good but won?t be the last club unfortunately. Hope you find a team

I saw Minmi was one of the clubs still looking for numbers. check their fb page. Dare say there are others that still have spots available but if it is Wallsend your from that might be a easy local option. (Just taking a guess thats who it was havent heard anything)

First Grade Goalkeeper desired. Lots of incentives and great atmosphere. DM for more information. Cheers

Hi all
    Mayfield united seniors here
    Any team looking for a trial that have access to a ground ?
    we have our ZL1 3rd grade team and our AA team looking for trials available most weekends or midweek.

Any AA clubs would like a game and can host?
    Let me know by private message or email the club president@mayfieldunitedfc.com.au

Hey all.
    We've got a All Age Friday night team looking for a couple trials before the season starts.. We're no world beaters - lower grading. Looking for a few games. May be able to host if enough notice and field free but willing to travel in area around Mayfield.
    Send us a message here. Cheers

Merewether united have 1 or 2 positions left for this year's Zone League 3 squad. Mainly looking for defenders to complete what looks to be a competitive squad.
    For all details contact Kieran on 0418453655 or send me a private msg.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Cooks Hill United have a few vacancies in our girls Under 8s, 11s and 12s teams if any other clubs have excess players

registrations are open in these age groups on playfootball

We are looking for a this coming Friday night. We are looking for a 35s team to play our 35s. We have a ground ready to go.