Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

Raymond Terrace ZL1 - 2016 training starts Thursday 21st & 28th January 6.30pm at King Park.
    It should be an exciting season for the Rangers after earning promotion from ZL2 last season!
    Ken Catford and Mick White return as coaching staff for 1st grade, with Mick Ross and Mat Catford taking on Res grade,
    Expressions of interest are welcome for 3rd grade coaching positions.
    Looking forward to catching up with returning and new players.
    All enquiries to Ken - 0458061469

Anyone looking for a GK this year?

Quote Originally Posted by GkMan View Post
    Anyone looking for a GK this year?
    See you PM's

Tenambit Sharks ZL3 still have spots to fill in the squad for the upcoming season. Under the guidance of new coach Glen Hetherington tenambit have a healthy mix in regards to age, with blokes stepping up for their first year in seniors or like myself have been involved for 10 plus years. So no matter what your age is if your keen to play in the zl3 comp this year, We want you.
    Training is every Tuesday/ Thursday 6-30 to 8/8:30 at beryl humble sporting complex. Or if you would like to know anything else just flick me a msg. We have trials coming up as early as the 7th feb so act fast.

Cheers Cal

Trial game

After any clubs with an AA team that are looking for a trial game early to mid march preferably around maitland but we will travel, will need to be able to host us as our ground is currently out of order.
    Pm me on here please.

Luke
    Coach
    Rutherford fc

Gday all, sun is finally shining on the regular, and the eagles are back on the paddock in all five grades. best time of year.

Anyway, the NLFC Zone League 3 side are looking for a trial on the weekend of the 27th/28th of Feb, or the weekend after that. Happy to host however due to hosting a bunch of trials this year we would openly welcome some away trials.

We are happy to play anyone really, if you're zl1 we will get our zpl ressies or thirds involved or one of our all age squads to fill the third team.

Thanks!

Dudley ZPL are on the lookout for Goalkeepers. If anybody is interested please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by NLFCZL View Post
    Gday all, sun is finally shining on the regular, and the eagles are back on the paddock in all five grades. best time of year.

Anyway, the NLFC Zone League 3 side are looking for a trial on the weekend of the 27th/28th of Feb, or the weekend after that. Happy to host however due to hosting a bunch of trials this year we would openly welcome some away trials.

We are happy to play anyone really, if you're zl1 we will get our zpl ressies or thirds involved or one of our all age squads to fill the third team.

Thanks!
    Do u have a fixture yet. As it is second weekend ffa cup we will prob miss making it due to a hard draw. If we play at your ground it would help. I will give justin roberts my number if you are interested

Tenambit Sharks have just made the call to pull the pin.

You guys and Kurri. That's not good mate

Yeah it's bad, abermain will be happy, will most likely pick up a few players.

Tenambit - Can someone confirm whether or not you will be fielding a team in the FFA Cup next weekend?

I know your ZL3 team has folded, however I remember another mob fielding an all-age or makeshift team last year.

I'm down the path of organising a trial if you intend to forfeit.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbelong@jesmondpark View Post
    Tenambit - Can someone confirm whether or not you will be fielding a team in the FFA Cup next weekend?

I know your ZL3 team has folded, however I remember another mob fielding an all-age or makeshift team last year.

I'm down the path of organising a trial if you intend to forfeit.

Cheers.
    Mate best off contacting the club president Luke Lambert on 0428341347. Good chance they havnt thought about it yet.
    But all the tenambit people that were on here where apart of the zl3 team and have since now left the club.

Rutherford is looking for all age players, if any of the tenambit guys are still looking, I know its a step down but ya never know

Cheers to all that offered clubs and options for the former tenambit boys who were chasing a team. We look to have found ourselves a new home at the Terrace. cheers Cal

Due to the sudden relocation of one of our GK's to Sydney, New Lambton Zone Premier League 3rd grade side are currently on the lookout for a goalkeeper.
    If you are interested please don't hesitate to PM me or contact Michael Jordan on 0402843746.

Still looking for a trial game against an AA side end of march, pm me if interested... Doesn't matter what grade as we don't know what grade we will be

Kotara all age women's are looking for trials in March. If any clubs with an available ground and willing to play please PM with details.
    Regards Ryan

GOAL KEEPER NEEDED

Barnsley Seniors are looking for a 1st grade goal keeper to play in Zone League 1.
    Head coach this season Craig Kelly is a very experienced goal keeper, who has played and coached at the top level in Newcastle and is happy to work closely with our goal keepers to improve their game.
    All ages are welcome, we are a friendly club full of young families and friends.

Training is Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:30pm

Please call or SMS on Mick 0428 193 617 or private messaged on here for more info
    Last edited by BUSSC; 04-03-2016 at 09:11 AM.

Anyone have one of those pop up portable goals that could be borrowed/hired by Stocko for Sunday?
    Cricket finishing tomorrow so no posts at this point and the supplier didn't get the second half of the pair here in time.
    Otherwise could be playing half court soccer at Corroba on Sunday