Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

Thornton Redbacks FC

Training has Recommenced..

Club Coach Darrel McAllister has made the call to arms for preseason training, training began on the Monday 14th January at Club Tomago. This is now mandatory for all players that have committed to the club as potential 1st Grade, U/23s, U/19s as well as to any new players that would like to trial with the club. Training will be held every Monday, Wednesday & Friday nights at Club Tomago

Thornton are still searching for an U/23s coach and if you are interested contact Darrel on 0426 254300
    Amigos Aarau

Champions ID1.2010, ZPL.2011&2012 Cooks Hill United FC's Avatar

Cooks Hill United FC are seeking players for our Womens' Team

We are holding a pre-season get together at our sponsor, the Clarendon Hotel at 7pm on Friday 1 February - new players are welcome to come along, or if you can't make it, send a private message to me, or contact us through our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/539814776029194/

Training will commence in February at National Park
    Last edited by boz-monaut; 25-01-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Westlakes Wildcats FC

Training begins Tue 22 Jan, 6:30pm at Rathmines Oval. Bring boots & joggers.

Anyone interested in having a fun football year with good guys & a great club atmosphere feel free to come along and check us out!

Drop me a PM if you want further details
    OK

Hi All, The committee have asked me to put this up to see if any interest. Similar to what we tried to get up and running last year but 7-aside instead. Hopefully this year the weather is kinder and it can go ahead as planned. Promises to be a great day with good money on offer. Teams need to be nominated by Feb 22 but get in quick before all places are taken.

Also, any teams interested in a Trial Match on either 23rd March or 6th April - please PM me.

LJ Hooker & Peden's Hotel proudly
    present the

'LJ Hooker Cup' – 7A Side Competition

To be hosted by Bellbird Bombers at
    Carmichael Park
    Saturday 9th March

Jumping Castles and entertainment will be there for the kids. Proceeds will be going to support Autism in Australia

Further enquiries: bellbird_bombers_snr@hotmail.com

1st Prize; $1000
    2nd Prize; $500
    3rd Prize; $250

Jesmond Rams FC will commence training Tue Feb 5, 6pm. First 2 weeks will be Tue only before moving to Tue/Thu for remainder of pre season and the season itself. Training will remain @ Heaton Park. We've made application to move to Jesmond Park for matches. All existing players welcome, as is any player looking for a new club. Really good bunch of blokes who get along fantastically. We have all age teams as a possibility for anyone who doesn't make the squad. Coach Mick Coates on 0412 449 333 for any questions.

BERESFIELD UNITED ZONE LEAGUE ONE SQUAD
    Will resume training on Tuesday 29th January at Pasedena Oval 6pm.
    New players welcome - contact Dan Adams for more info 0488 550 461 d.adams@live.com.au

BERESFIELD UNITED
    also any ladies interested in joining our club we will be holding a get together and training run on the same night as the mens zone league one squad at pasedena oval on tuesday the 29th of january at 6pm.

O/35 Friday night men's players needed

Dudley Redhead require guys for a run on Friday nights. It will be on of the lower grades and we require players of all levels for a social kick and a beer.
    So if you have not played for a while, never played before or still play but looking to free up the weekends drop me a private message.

19/2/2013 - Players still required, come and have a kick and still keep your weekend free.
    Last edited by Charman; 19-02-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Valentine FC
    Players Wanted - Zone Women's Premier League
    contact Head Coach Jeff Groth on 0413 672100

Quote Originally Posted by bombers_away View Post
    Hi All, The committee have asked me to put this up to see if any interest. Similar to what we tried to get up and running last year but 7-aside instead. Hopefully this year the weather is kinder and it can go ahead as planned. Promises to be a great day with good money on offer. Teams need to be nominated by Feb 22 but get in quick before all places are taken.

Also, any teams interested in a Trial Match on either 23rd March or 6th April - please PM me.

LJ Hooker & Peden's Hotel proudly
    present the

'LJ Hooker Cup' – 7A Side Competition

To be hosted by Bellbird Bombers at
    Carmichael Park
    Saturday 9th March

Jumping Castles and entertainment will be there for the kids. Proceeds will be going to support Autism in Australia

Further enquiries: bellbird_bombers_snr@hotmail.com

1st Prize; $1000
    2nd Prize; $500
    3rd Prize; $250
    Hey everyone, I believe Bellbird are still after a couple more teams to fill a few vacancies. Nominations are required ASAP. I think any entrants are guaranteed 7 20-odd minute matches.
    Also, anyone interested in a trial (two grades) on Saturday 23rd March (home or away) please let me know.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by bombers_away View Post
    Hey everyone, I believe Bellbird are still after a couple more teams to fill a few vacancies. Nominations are required ASAP. I think any entrants are guaranteed 7 20-odd minute matches.
    Also, anyone interested in a trial (two grades) on Saturday 23rd March (home or away) please let me know.

Cheers!
    What's the date of this competition?
    How much is entry?

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    What's the date of this competition?
    How much is entry?
    Hey mate, Saturday 9th March. Flat fee of $250 to enter a team with max 10 players. Nothing more to pay UNLESS you have unregistered players in your squad. Shoot an email to bellbird_bombers_snr@hotmail.com to get full details...

Should be a good day and if you manage to walk away with a prize it will cost you nothing!

Merewether United FC
    We are chasing goal keepers for our U16 girls teams (3) any one who is interested, please go to our web site for contact details:

http://www.mufc.asn.au

WESTLAKES WILDCATS FC LOOKING FOR GOALKEEPERS

Westlakes Wildcats FC are chasing goalkeepers for the upcoming season. The ZL2 grand final winning side from last year has considerably strengthened on-field, yet has unfortunately lost both goalkeepers to out-of-district commitments. Anyone interested in playing with a great group of players, a fun atmosphere and with a view to looking at playing ZL1 next year as we are aiming to win the double this year, please get in contact with us. We are advertising for first and reserve grade goalkeepers, but would never say no to a good outfield player either. We have trial games starting next weekend through to the start of the season, so have plenty of opportunities to give you a shot.

If you are interested, get in contact with us in one of the following methods:
    • Send me a PM
    • Send an email to westlakes_wildcats@hotmail.com
    • Get in contact with Brendan on 0439437152
    • Come to training on a Tuesday or Thursday at Rathmines Oval, 6:30pm start.

Charlestown City Blues Zone League side is on the look out for another goalkeeper.
    We've had one keeper withdraw, and now require a replacement at late notice.
    Training is Wednesday nights, we have assembled a very strong squad, but now need a 2nd keeper to complete our squad.
    If anyone is interested, please contact Justin on 0421667431.
    Charlestown City Blues - 2013 Zone League Two
    1st Grade Grand Final Winners
    Reserve Grade Grand Final Winners

Garden Suburb Sports Luncheon Wednesday March 13th at Cardiff RSL.

Garden Suburb FC are having a Sports Luncheon on Wednesday 13th March at Cardiff RSL. Special guest speaker Mel McLaughlin from Fox Sports details below
    mel1.jpg

Barnsley Senior Soccer Club will be having the annual Old Boys Day on Saturday 15th June at our home ground, would love to see past players/ and people involved in the club to come along and enjoy a great day as our boys will be taking on New Lambton in all thre grades with 3rds at 11:30am, res at 1:15pm and 1st at 3pm. Will be a great day down at the Kennal with the beers flowing and plenty to eat.

Newcastle University FC
    Players wanted - Zone Premier League

Contact
    email: joshua.piotrowski@uon.edu.au
    Ph: 0422284293

http://www.newcastleunifc.com

Got a mate looking to change clubs as he isn't happy were he is. Anyone got a spot open? Any Zone league or grade will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftback at Home View Post
    Got a mate looking to change clubs as he isn't happy were he is. Anyone got a spot open? Any Zone league or grade will do.
    Where does he live? What position does he play?