Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1855

Thread: Reebok can still gtfo - A-League Kits Thread

yeah i think its pretty garbage and far too gypo for my liking.

the **** was wrong with green and brown?

Middleby OUT
    Last edited by plague; 24-09-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Devastated the emerald and cinnamon has gone. Worse decision than the coaching appointment.

If nothing else it further confirms that the club need to move away from BLK as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    If nothing else it further confirms that the club need to move away from BLK as soon as possible.
    BLK wouldn't be dictating the colour combo, they couldn't care less what shades of blue or red or green or purple, this falls director at the club's feet, they keep on giving the kits the go ahead, are they all blind or something? Not sure why I'm surprised these days looking at the kits we have had recently they have been average at best.

If Lee was smart he'd bring back easily the greatest kit combo we have had with an emerald and cinnamon third kit.

So much for having a fan designed kit too, that disappeared quicker than our new found owners stability and ambition.

It's not like it's that hard either, use a couple of nice contrasting colours, hell the away kit would probably look good with dark navy shorts, white socks with gold lettering and switching the side panels to a crimson red and the top blue to navy to match the shorts, would make the gold pop a lot more than having the royal blue... but that's just my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

that navy blue kit is f*cking glorious

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Devastated the emerald and cinnamon has gone. Worse decision than the coaching appointment.

Didn't Jones carry you through the glory season ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    BLK wouldn't be dictating the colour combo, they couldn't care less what shades of blue or red or green or purple, this falls director at the club's feet, they keep on giving the kits the go ahead, are they all blind or something? Not sure why I'm surprised these days looking at the kits we have had recently they have been average at best.

If Lee was smart he'd bring back easily the greatest kit combo we have had with an emerald and cinnamon third kit.

So much for having a fan designed kit too, that disappeared quicker than our new found owners stability and ambition.

It's not like it's that hard either, use a couple of nice contrasting colours, hell the away kit would probably look good with dark navy shorts, white socks with gold lettering and switching the side panels to a crimson red and the top blue to navy to match the shorts, would make the gold pop a lot more than having the royal blue... but that's just my opinion
    Just FYI I've brought the gmfan designed kit up every committee member meeting for I'd say the last year+ . With the changes in marketing and members managers at the club the whole context aroynd idea got lost or skewed and I've made it crystal clear what the intent of the point was.
    I'll.continue to push it while I'm there
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 26-09-2016 at 08:31 AM.
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post

Best kit ever. No if or buts.

def our best ever home strip, not 100% sure on the away strip, was good but I kinda thought it looked a bit like a polo or tee being so dominant navy blue, can't recall I ever actually bought one (def had two of the home strips, probably hiding in a draw somewhere these days)
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Isn't this the last year we have to put up with BLK kits? They need to be burned along with their contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Isn't this the last year we have to put up with BLK kits? They need to be burned along with their contract.
    This is the last year of the current contract.
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    This is the last year of the current contract.
    With the way things are going it wouldn't surprise me to see us renew their contract
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

New kits are gash. Owners are gash, CEO is gash, coaching staff are gash, players are the only thing not gash. But then the season hasn't started yet.
    Who would have thought that Rebook would have brought us the greatest kit to date.

BLK to get a 10yr deal on the condition they back our CEO's next tilt at politics. Isn't that how it works to get on at the Jets ?.

10 more years of wearing rugby shirts, that's so dire it may just happen...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

That dark blue one is my favourite Jets shirt if all time.

Cudc7ZuVUAEd1Ks.jpg

RAAF kit. Good to see they improved from last year..

Oh..

Where's the kit? All I see is Clut's floating head.

Where's the kit? All I see is Clut's floating head.

They must only be able to afford one pair of shorts for this season.