Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Reebok can still gtfo - A-League Kits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Here is the 2xu football stuff.

http://2xuteamwear.com/view-range/soccer.html

That's tidy!

Im trying to get my hands on the heritage away strip....
    Rebel sold out and the jets online store says they aren't available (and uncontactable via phone)..Has anyone got any other ideas?
    Cheers.

ebay, there are plenty on there.

Nice, thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Im trying to get my hands on the heritage away strip....
    Rebel sold out and the jets online store says they aren't available (and uncontactable via phone)..Has anyone got any other ideas?
    Cheers.
    Better not be sold out, I got one for christmas. Purchaser was being too generous in assuming I was a Medium. I'll be gutted (pun intended) if they have no Large jerseys left.

Been a few times this weekend and the Superstore hasn't been open. nothing on the website to suggest it would be shut.

Better not be sold out, I got one for christmas. Purchaser was being too generous in assuming I was a Medium. I'll be gutted (pun intended) if they have no Large jerseys left.

Been a few times this weekend and the Superstore hasn't been open. nothing on the website to suggest it would be shut.
    Surprising that something Jets related isn't a well oiled machine....

Only thing worse than the effort on the field last night was the ffa letting the keepers wear the exact same colours. Legit steam was coming out of my ears when I saw it
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Only thing worse than the effort on the field last night was the ffa letting the keepers wear the exact same colours. Legit steam was coming out of my ears when I saw it
    They were 100m apart - what is the problem?

I remember the day when every goalkeeper wore a green shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

I remember the day when every goalkeeper wore a green shirt.
    The Laws of the Game state they must wear different colours

Banned
    Plus the bloodshot eyes, incoherent an slurred speech, smell on his breath, uncontrollable stumbling and bottle of beer in his hand were a dead set give away as to which one was their keeper and which one was ours

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    The Laws of the Game state they must be different colours
    Law 4 - "Each goalkeeper must wear colours that distinguish him from the other players, the referee and the assistant referees"

Hmm - I have always read that as their own team, though I can see what you are getting at.

Law 4 - "Each goalkeeper must wear colours that distinguish him from the other players, the referee and the assistant referees"

Hmm - I have always read that as their own team, though I can see what you are getting at.
    the way I interpret it is the other players is from both teams

What if the keeper comes up for a corner?

I would also like to express my disappointment that we did not take advantage of this terribly embarrassing mix-up by sending Birraz up for every corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

End of the day there is a fifa law which dictates that opposition goalkeepers must not clash with each other, or anyone else on the field.

This is a rule that nnsw regulate far better than a professional competition ffs
    OK

Can confirm in a game I reffed this year I made a keeper change his jersey due to a clash with the other keeper.

But he was going to be wearing yellow, so it could be seen as a public service.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    End of the day there is a fifa law which dictates that opposition goalkeepers must not clash with each other, or anyone else on the field.

This is a rule that nnsw regulate far better than a professional competition ffs
    More pressing matters in the game such as actually finding blokes with 20-20 vision to do the job properly rather than dealing with matters akin to jaywalking for cops

It's pv4's thing though.
    It would be like telling you to stop posting about Kale, or telling SuperDyl to stop posting about pools.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    It's pv4's thing though.
    It would be like telling you to stop posting about Kale, or telling SuperDyl to stop posting about pools.
    It is nit picking to the enth degree.

Ain't much good the refs enforcing crap like this yet blatant things such as handballs in the box and blokes diving on the ground and using their arm to stop Heskeytime shooting are not refereed according to the rule book cause the blokes with the whistle are blind/cheats

Went the the superstore on derby day. I only got a large Away jersey coz they ran someone up on the phone they were holding it for and they didn't want it anymore. It was for dad for his birthday, hope it fits him as I would of preferred XL for him. It fits me great though.

Also is there a boot thread? Trying to find one but can't. I'm just after people's opinions on what boots they like that are no dearer than $150. I ha asics last year and they were great. Was thinking but going them again.