Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Reebok can still gtfo - A-League Kits Thread

Banned
    On a more important note is Middleby gonna do the right thing by the people of Newy and see that a range of supporting merchandise polis jumpers etc is available for purchase in the e&c not just the red and blue

The people want the e&c

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    I don't really see the conspiracy with the jets stuff being back corner in NRL season. That's what will move at this time of year, simples.

I reckon BLK probably should have some training gear for the boys though, giving ISC a free kick after their contract is finished IMO.

BTW, I reckon the new kits are brilliant.
    Would all the ownership stuff with the knights & jets have anything to do with what will be sold in the knights shop?
    I would think if it is the knights shop, the jets now have nothing to do with them now. Im surprised theres jets gear in there at all?
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Would all the ownership stuff with the knights & jets have anything to do with what will be sold in the knights shop?
    I would think if it is the knights shop, the jets now have nothing to do with them now. Im surprised theres jets gear in there at all?
    I'm fairly confident the guys&gals that work in that store are employees of HSG so if that's the case I'm surprised they're selling Knights stuff still.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    I don't really see the conspiracy with the jets stuff being back corner in NRL season. That's what will move at this time of year, simples.

I reckon BLK probably should have some training gear for the boys though, giving ISC a free kick after their contract is finished IMO.

BTW, I reckon the new kits are brilliant.
    Who owns the superstore space now?

Did that go with the Knights as it was theirs before the clubs merged? or is that an asset that Tinkler kept for the jets when he lost the knights? If it is the knights, don't expect to see any Jets gear in there next season.

I agree though, during NRL season you would expect the NRL range to be front and centre.

-----edit-------

should have read the three posts above before I posted.

I think HSG will be trying to flog off the Knights stock they have, I can't see them buying more stock.

With the Knights now being over at West Mayfield there is a supporters store over there run by Balance and i would imagine West would use the weight they have to push for exclusivity with the official merchandising.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Who owns the superstore space now?
    I believe its a leased space, it will be interesting to see when the lease is up and where the jets end up. I would imagine they won't be at hunter stadium for long, it wouldn't surprise me if the new knights ownership will look to get back in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    I believe its a leased space, it will be interesting to see when the lease is up and where the jets end up. I would imagine they won't be at hunter stadium for long, it wouldn't surprise me if the new knights ownership will look to get back in there.
    I doubt the Knights will move back, they have it to good at Mayfield and the move there was not a HSG deal. In fact Tinkler and Palmer were nowhere to be seen on the official opening.

West have their claws in a little deeper into the Knights I doubt they will release the grip considering how long they have waited yo get them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    EXCUSE THE SHOTTY PAINT JOB

Taken Grim's back idea.

Made CQP gold on home jersey.

Moved cinnamon&white stripe to the side.

IMO this is what we should have:

I like this version of the away strip. Hated the red and blue strips we have had and see no reason to change my opinion now: ugly. Agree with those who would have us back in gold. Bought an away shirt last season but I won't be buying either of these.

14047692910_3d1f430604_b.jpg

I know I am probably stretching reality to think we could ever get a kit as good as this, but the quality of the design is just awesome.

I've never been one to turn up to an A-League game in a euro strip but the Jets just keep churning out stuff that is so bad I cannot justify paying $100 for it.

the deep red, almost maroon and navy helps

Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post

I know I am probably stretching reality to think we could ever get a kit as good as this, but the quality of the design is just awesome.

I've never been one to turn up to an A-League game in a euro strip but the Jets just keep churning out stuff that is so bad I cannot justify paying $100 for it.
    thats nike

we have a rugby league supplier.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    the deep red, almost maroon and navy helps
    this all day long.

royal blue and bright red is awful

Shirts are gash, will not purchase not even if we go 31 rounds unbeaten. mock ups by PV4 are better though. would consider if they were $50 including Griffiths 9 on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    ^^^^

Gallop and de Bohoun are in charge, don't speak too soon.
    Say what you want about them Mr Fish, but would Ben Buckley ever have had the clout to land Jason Derulo for the grand final entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Say what you want about them Mr Fish, but would Ben Buckley ever have had the clout to land Jason Derulo for the grand final entertainment?
    I'll not be impressed until he gets Billy Idol.

Can you move the vertical cinnamon/white stripe to the side on that pic pls Pico?
    Like this....

Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post

All they need to do is slightly change the shade of red and blue and hey presto its not so in your face bright and works so much better, will never happen though.

Allstars kit, by BLK

What looks good to me, is judging solely from the picture the material looks better than the stuff ISC supplied us with.
    OK

Allstars kit, by BLK

What looks good to me, is judging solely from the picture the material looks better than the stuff ISC supplied us with.
    Back panel...

Anyone who buys one of those is a deranged individual.