Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1474

Thread: GVE Gooooooooone

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Wrong. Only protocol that exists on nf.net is known as The Slobs Directive
    Sorry, my mistake.
    Should have referred to it as more of a 'gentlemans agreement' in that whenever someone starts something, the immediate reaction is to oppose it.

You know, kind of like whenever MFKS posts anything.

Banned
    So Plague if I start a GVE in Thread the weight of public opinion will turn and GVE will be lauded as some sort of misunderstood prophet who ACTUALLY knows what he is doing and will be proved right by leading us up the table as we thump teams and play with style and pomp rivaling Barca??

**** it is that easy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So Plague if I start a GVE in Thread the weight of public opinion will turn and GVE will be lauded as some sort of misunderstood prophet who ACTUALLY knows what he is doing and will be proved right by leading us up the table as we thump teams and play with style and pomp rivaling Barca??

**** it is that easy!!!
    Nah it's more about you disagreeing with everything just to stir the shit.
    Which, to be fair, you're quite good at.
    and it's a frigging long off season so why not eh?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Nah it's more about you disagreeing with everything just to stir the shit.
    Which, to be fair, you're quite good at.
    and it's a frigging long off season so why not eh?
    Oh...and Middleby out???

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Oh...and Middleby out???
    Hello to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Geez. If it wasn't for the fact that this forum actually has traffic, I woulda guessed it was a Marinators site. Such much hostility to one's own club; it's boggling.
    If your foot has Gangrene and you cut it off, it's not hostility to your foot. You cut it off or it will kill you. In this analogy GVE is the gangrene. Or the foot. Whichever one we would horribly disfigure ourselves to be rid of, that's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Porett View Post
    If your foot has Gangrene and you cut it off, it's not hostility to your foot. You cut it off or it will kill you. In this analogy GVE is the gangrene. Or the foot. Whichever one we would horribly disfigure ourselves to be rid of, that's him.
    Our chief surgeon, Dr Middleby, just gave the gangrenous foot a year 3 extension in case it gets better.

Banned
    After watching the Jets Yoof this arvo MINUS KALE I was able to take it all in without the KB Fapfest goggles on

THE **** NEEDS TO GO.

5 million passes back and forth the field trying to open up space and when they got a bit of room they refused to play a pass that would trouble the opponent as it was more important to retain possession than risk losing the ball in the attacking 3rd. KIds barely had a shot at goal.

If the ****s actually ran off the ball or you could see some form of a concept being developed you could persevere. All I see is some ideological misunderstanding of some KNVB course the **** has taken when the idea of football is to ACTUALLY score ****ing goals

**** THIS **** OFF

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    After watching the Jets Yoof this arvo MINUS KALE I was able to take it all in without the KB Fapfest goggles on

THE **** NEEDS TO GO.

5 million passes back and forth the field trying to open up space and when they got a bit of room they refused to play a pass that would trouble the opponent as it was more important to retain possession than risk losing the ball in the attacking 3rd. KIds barely had a shot at goal.

If the ****s actually ran off the ball or you could see some form of a concept being developed you could persevere. All I see is some ideological misunderstanding of some KNVB course the **** has taken when the idea of football is to ACTUALLY score ****ing goals

**** THIS **** OFF
    Pretty much this.

The goalkeeper had the ball at his feet much more than any of the forwards did. Even when the Jets Youth got a free kick in the opposition half the ball was played back to the bloke between the sticks. Swancott could have set up a hammock and went for a snooze and I still doubt the Youth would have trouble the scorers.

The only interesting part of the game for me was that I was sitting directly behind Disco Stu and Goodwin. The U/23 coach (who I think is James Pascoe) said to Stu "Still persisting with that ****ing shit system" to which Stu replied with a disgruntled "Yeah".

Was also interesting hearing Stu talk about Arnie's pre-season methods with the gypos, definitely no dragging tyres up sand hills. Two "football sessions" a week (all ball work), couple of beach mornings and a few rounds of golf. Arnie's way of thinking is that he didn't want them to peak too early, and that it would be about round 6-8 when they started hitting form. The fact that we beat them in round 2 and finished 8th while they won the ****ing GF shows he's probably right!

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Pretty much this.

The goalkeeper had the ball at his feet much more than any of the forwards did. Even when the Jets Youth got a free kick in the opposition half the ball was played back to the bloke between the sticks. Swancott could have set up a hammock and went for a snooze and I still doubt the Youth would have trouble the scorers.

The only interesting part of the game for me was that I was sitting directly behind Disco Stu and Goodwin. The U/23 coach (who I think is James Pascoe) said to Stu "Still persisting with that ****ing shit system" to which Stu replied with a disgruntled "Yeah".

Was also interesting hearing Stu talk about Arnie's pre-season methods with the gypos, definitely no dragging tyres up sand hills. Two "football sessions" a week (all ball work), couple of beach mornings and a few rounds of golf. Arnie's way of thinking is that he didn't want them to peak too early, and that it would be about round 6-8 when they started hitting form. The fact that we beat them in round 2 and finished 8th while they won the ****ing GF shows he's probably right!
    Thanks. Great post

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Thanks. Great post
    Only taken me a year!

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Only taken me a year!
    Better than peaking early in the season mate

Goose did not die after all.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Goose did not die after all.
    Very nice 380.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknerd View Post
    GVE can't be blamed for Neville's form. he needs to be blamed for signing him in the first place. Neville is a donkey.
    Neville does his best. So wat if he has a bit of bad patch? cocknerd

Tim's back

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_Tim View Post
    Neville does his best. So wat if he has a bit of bad patch? cocknerd

Thats just the point Tiny. Neville's best is not good enough. Only ever seen two donkeys that can talk, the one in Shrek and Neville.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Thats just the point Tiny. Neville's best is not good enough. Only ever seen two donkeys that can talk, the one in Shrek and Neville.
    I dont gettit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_Tim View Post
    I dont gettit.
    You may just be slower than Neville.

Banned
    After tonights shit this thread needs some more impetus.

Picking Joey Gibbs over Kale

YOU ****ING GOOSE