Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: GVE Gooooooooone

Quote Originally Posted by white city View Post
    its gonna be a long season.

i seriously hope i am proved wrong, but im afraid he has no excuses this year, he has recruited and moulded a squad of players that he wanted. he seems to have his consistent problem again of wasting import spots, as ribs wont be selected again on the weekend. (whole point of imports is bringing in that extra bit of quality. should be regular starters)

im just tired of hearing his religious comments of up tempo high pressing possession football, when truth is on the
    weekend we looked like we had just flown half-way around the world to get to the game!!!
    Agree if we don't make the finals, gve out. However we have only played one round so I'll just see how things go over the next 5 or so weeks to make judgments where we are at for this season.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 10-10-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Agree if we don't make the finals, gve out. However we have only played one round so I'll just see how things go over the next 5 or so weeks to make judgments where we are at for this season.
    SD the voice of reason. how you've grown SD, how you've grown.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    SD the voice of reason. how you've grown SD, how you've grown.
    Account got hacked I think you'll find

Out now! Bores me to tears with his poor intellect. Losing is no problem, but boredom has no place in the HAL.

I've noticed a lot of people drinking Coke Zero; so he has a life after football.

Banned
    Seems like a good idea. Sack the coach and then get another bloke in who will then wanted to clear out the squad and then he will need some time for his plans to come to the fore and in 2 years time we will be in the same spot as we are now.

How about backing the Manager come what may?? The egg has one big problem he talks it up too much. We play a possession game but I have never seen this high tempo shit he refers to. Other than that all is well at Jets HQ so back the **** off

We should all go support Blackburn.
    They could teach us a thing or two about wanting a manager out.

Next home game we should do a protest march from the tenzo.
    But not all at once, just in dribs and drabs.
    That would really send a message!
    Last edited by GazFish35; 10-10-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingjet View Post
    Out now! Bores me to tears with his poor intellect. Losing is no problem, but boredom has no place in the HAL.

I've noticed a lot of people drinking Coke Zero; so he has a life after football.
    I liked your paddle steamer one better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Account got hacked I think you'll find
    No it hasn't

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    is vikingjet thinks he knows so much about football why doesn't he coach us?

/retards who say this about craig foster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    We should all go support Blackburn.
    They could teach us a thing or two about wanting a manager out.

Next home game we should do a protest march from the tenzo.
    But not all at once, just in dribs and drabs.
    That would really send a message!
    Blackburn fans are as New Dawn as they come. 25 years ago when they were languishing in the lower leagues they had SFA crowds. Jack Walker the original Roman Abramovich came onto the scene and bought promotion and then the EPL. All their fans came from other areas and deserted their home towns such as Preston and Burnley for the success. Now the Jack Walker millions have ran out they are starting to get their just deserts and are heading back to where they belong. Their new found fan brigade can't see this and are blowing their stack.

Plasticity at its finest and good to see

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    is vikingjet thinks he knows so much about football why doesn't he coach us?

/retards who say this about craig foster
    He speaks sense.

++++1

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Blackburn fans are as New Dawn as they come. 25 years ago when they were languishing in the lower leagues they had SFA crowds. Jack Walker the original Roman Abramovich came onto the scene and bought promotion and then the EPL. All their fans came from other areas and deserted their home towns such as Preston and Burnley for the success. Now the Jack Walker millions have ran out they are starting to get their just deserts and are heading back to where they belong. Their new found fan brigade can't see this and are blowing their stack.

Body, he is talking about you.........
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

I think he should stay in whilst ever he keeps up the chicken dancing on the sidelines.
    Is it just a Perth thing?

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Body, he is talking about you.........

i only just saw this

i could put up a 2-3 page essay as to why this is nonsense, but i will just stick with

tl;dr
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Banned
    Go On then put the 2-3 page essay up as to why Blackburn Fans aren't plastic I could do with a good laugh

no thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

i thought every blackburn fan was just an australian who liked brett emerton.
    OK

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    i thought every blackburn fan was just an australian who liked brett emerton.
    Some of the older Aussie fans of Blackburn started supporting them in the 90's when they were at the top of the EPL and had Robbie Slater playing for them also.

Matter of fact about 1992-1995 was the time most of Blackburns fans started supporting them

Bit disappointing BodyNovo won't enlighten us all as to why Bandwagon Rovers fans aren't plastic but can understand why. He doesn't have much scope to be able to debate that position such is the case that could be made that they are plastic

Some of the older Aussie fans of Blackburn started supporting them in the 90's when they were at the top of the EPL and had Robbie Slater playing for them also.

Matter of fact about 1992-1995 was the time most of Blackburns fans started supporting them

Bit disappointing BodyNovo won't enlighten us all as to why Bandwagon Rovers fans aren't plastic but can understand why. He doesn't have much scope to be able to debate that position such is the case that could be made that they are plastic
    Australian child/teenager starts following successful overseas football team? Holy crap, stop the pressers, we're onto something here

Got plenty of time for Blackburn fans, it takes a real love for a club to support them for so long without any semblance of success. The difference between your manure fans (<30-35 years old), chelsea fans (any in the past 10 years), your blue mancs etc is that Blackburn fans have stuck through the shit times. There's no Blackburn bandwagoners now. Ditto for Leeds (if anyone still supports them)