Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: GVE Gooooooooone

citeh fan for life

you forgot to mention in there the huge amount of liverpool bandwagoners, who nowadays stay pretty quiet about current form & jabber on about istanbul, craig johnston, harry kewell, and just point out the wrong-doings & bandwagoners of other clubs.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    citeh fan for life

you forgot to mention in there the huge amount of liverpool bandwagoners, who nowadays stay pretty quiet about current form & jabber on about istanbul, craig johnston, harry kewell, and just point out the wrong-doings & bandwagoners of other clubs.
    i don't think you can have bandwagoners without success

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    Australian child/teenager starts following successful overseas football team? Holy crap, stop the pressers, we're onto something here

Got plenty of time for Blackburn fans, it takes a real love for a club to support them for so long without any semblance of success. The difference between your manure fans (<30-35 years old), chelsea fans (any in the past 10 years), your blue mancs etc is that Blackburn fans have stuck through the shit times. There's no Blackburn bandwagoners now. Ditto for Leeds (if anyone still supports them)
    I am not really talking about Aussie fans of English clubs being bandwagoners I am MAINLY talking about English fans of Blackburn being Plastic.

Australians who support English teams passionately on the TV and Interwebs and snub Aussie Football are as Plastic as they come.

Matter of fact most Aussie fans of English teams are involved in plasticity anyway unless they are supporting some League 1 or League 2 team who are shite.

i know what you mean mfkfc - when i was a kid i'd sit around the tv to the only football exposure i got was in the form of epl highlights on sbs on a monday night & as i was picking a favourite player/team from it i was super plastic.
    OK

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    i don't think you can have bandwagoners without success
    but liverpool is the most successfullest club eva

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    but liverpool is the most successfullest club eva
    don't you know it

I need to pick the shittest team in one of the conference divisions (or whatever the **** they're called) just so I can prove how non-plasticy I am… **** it, I've been following Man Utd since 95 and proud of it. Cantona's my hero and I've finally found a biography of his worth reading… I'd like to have been around since the 60's to follow them and be a "real" fan but since I'm only 30, it's out of my control.

I certainly hope the Jets don't start winning title after title… I'd hate to become a plastic Jets fan as well.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Good thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I am not really talking about Aussie fans of English clubs being bandwagoners I am MAINLY talking about English fans of Blackburn being Plastic.

Australians who support English teams passionately on the TV and Interwebs and snub Aussie Football are as Plastic as they come.

Matter of fact most Aussie fans of English teams are involved in plasticity anyway unless they are supporting some League 1 or League 2 team who are shite.
    My support from Tottenham comes from my old man and Grandfather. Coincidently I also played for Charlestown Hotpsurs as a kid.

Dont Charlestown hotspurs reckon Sth Cardiff encroach on their territory?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Dont Charlestown hotspurs reckon Sth Cardiff encroach on their territory?

No but they are wankers.

Back on topic...GVE OUT !
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

gve to citeh

Disgrace etc.

Does Poppa have a get out clause at Wanderers?
    This faux 'total fuutball' of GVE is clearly poop. Balkans style is the way to go.

High pressure and possession game in GVE Out!

Did you read his statements in the Herald?

Talk about an arrogant prick.

Here is a tip. If the players can not play to your system, how about adapting your system to suit the players better?

Yeah nah I'd rather he get rid of the dumb players and replace them with players smart enough to play his system

i thought this mob were 'his players"

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Well said mate.
    I used to have a soft spot for Leeds when Kewell and Viduka were there at the peak of their careers but as I've never been to England or do not have any English ancestry, there is just no great attachment for me to any teams in England. To say you "support" a team which is based 1000's of Kms away is like you said "plastic". You are a "follower", you follow the team on TV or the internet but you do not "support" it in the traditional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    i thought this mob were 'his players"
    That's right, this is 100% GVE's squad. If they can't adapt to play "his" style then he has stuffed up by picking the wrong player in the first place.