Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 16/17 HAL Round 5 | Wellington Phoenix v Newcastle Jets | Sat 5 Nov 2016, 5:35PM

I cant wait to watch Cities midfield zoom past Poijak and Brown who arnt the fastest and then Jones come out after the game talking about how he maybe made a mistake or we need more urgency or speed in the middle. Then the following week play hoole and nabbout in the middle to add speed and power to the middle of the park ahaahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    I cant wait to watch Cities midfield zoom past Poijak and Brown who arnt the fastest and then Jones come out after the game talking about how he maybe made a mistake or we need more urgency or speed in the middle. Then the following week play hoole and nabbout in the middle to add speed and power to the middle of the park ahaahahahaha
    Could be worse. He could try playing Hoffman in midfield again.
    2 goals as a striker at the Jets. Moves to Melbs. They see the error of our ways. Turn him into a RB. Then we bring him back and try him attacking again? Fml.
    There can only be one king

I reckon Jones watched how Brisbane played last week and thinks we can do the same. Expect the biggest of buses to be parked and a tsunami of long balls

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    I reckon Jones watched how Brisbane played last week and thinks we can do the same. Expect the biggest of buses to be parked and a tsunami of long balls
    If the long balls are to Kokko or Nordstrands feet could work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight