Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 16/17 HAL Round 6 | Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets | Thurs 10 Nov 2016, 7:50PM

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Obviously looks like Uga and Cowburn are getting the ass so he can find a starting spot for Kokko.

Smart coaching IMO.
    Bringing Kokko is a smartg move.

The way he is going about it...not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

So Jones starts with Plan A and leaves everything setup as per Miller and we start the season reasonably well. Now he seems to be trying too hard to make it known this is his team, his formation, his tactics, his team selections etc... Mark - just go back to Plan A if you want to keep your job.

Duncan; Hoffman, Boogz, Koutrumbis, Vujica; Nabbout, Brown, Poljak, Hoole; Clut, Kokko.

Should be the line up

Any injury concerns should stay home. Not worth the risk on this loss. When a full squad returns we'll go ok

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    So Jones starts with Plan A and leaves everything setup as per Miller and we start the season reasonably well. Now he seems to be trying too hard to make it known this is his team, his formation, his tactics, his team selections etc... Mark - just go back to Plan A if you want to keep your job.
    and it shows just how shite he is.....

But uggs booga for poijak. I think poijak needs some youth games for fitness and confidence

On a dollar for dollar basis Melb City are the worst performing team in the competition. With all that money comes expectation and a lot of pressure - and they are not even close to meeting expectation.

Was listening to the radio on the way to work today, I know I shouldn't be surprised by it, but Craig Hamilton was on there attempting to talk about the Jets..
    Pretty much spent 5 mins saying we will lose by 3, how Hoole has been the outstanding performer, how Lab is a proven goalscorer.. The bloke has no idea..

Let's hope the Jets take some inspiration from President-elect Donald Trump.

I don't know, losing by three goals seems like a pretty good chance tonight to me.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    I don't know, losing by three goals seems like a pretty good chance tonight to me.
    Yeah, I think so too.. The fact is you would never hear him say it about his beloved Kniggets.. Just the usual negative stuff about sokkah, thats us - the fans - job..
    Would never have happened on Kearney's watch..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Was listening to the radio on the way to work today, I know I shouldn't be surprised by it, but Craig Hamilton was on there attempting to talk about the Jets..
    Pretty much spent 5 mins saying we will lose by 3, how Hoole has been the outstanding performer, how Lab is a proven goalscorer.. The bloke has no idea..
    When a leaguey tries to give an appraisal on football I always remember the bad times...

In 1983 the glamorous three-match series against England went on Channel 7, Rex Mossop did the commentary and, off air, was heard to comment to Johnny Warren that "if this dull game ever takes off in Australia I will bare my arse in Martin Place".

Nordstrand FMD
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Nordstrand FMD
    My god

It's jones tactics

Surprised no ones blamed Hoole for Alidovic's miss.

How did he miss that?

To be fair it was awesome defending by alivodic 2.0

Goddamnit Hoole!!!!!