Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: SubCommittee meeting Dec6

Glad the ticketing is on the agenda.

Happened yet again yesterday, turned up five minutes before kickoff to find half a dozen blowins in our seats including two in Smurf shirts. Wife kindly asked them to move as they were our seats. No "sorry" at all - just a "ffs" and general surliness and question as to what makes us think they are "our seats" to which I replied "$800 in memberships".

Wife has had enough and says we won't bother buying a gold membership as we can just sit anywhere for far less - as soon as the club starts getting results again one day, then we can buy a membership.

I'm over it.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 05-12-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Wife has had enough and says we won't bother buying a gold membership as we can just sit anywhere for far less - as soon as the club starts getting results again one day, then we can buy a membership.

I'm over it.
    Geez, bro, you've a lot to learn about supporting a club in lean times.

Happened yet again yesterday, turned up five minutes before kickoff to find half a dozen blowins in our seats including two in Smurf shirts. Wife kindly asked them to move as they were our seats. No "sorry" at all - just a "ffs" and general surliness and question as to what makes us think they are "our seats" to which I replied "$800 in memberships".

I'm over it.
    Yes, this has to start being policed. People when entering the bays simply will have to start showing their pass or ticket. Otherwise as Jetmaster has mentioned, you will increasingly have people just buying GA memberships or tickets and plonking themselves in good seats year after year.

They can have my seat. I don't want it anymore.

So the stadium TVs are not on the agenda?
    Again yesterday, I dont see why they cant have the TVs on and show what's on the big screen at the same time.
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Banned
    If I need to duck off mid match it ain't because I need to piss as my bladder is full.

It because I just can't take it no more.

Leave the TVs off

Give us some peace from the carnage on the park

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    If I need to duck off mid match it ain't because I need to piss as my bladder is full.

It because I just can't take it no more.

Leave the TVs off

Give us some peace from the carnage on the park

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    So the stadium TVs are not on the agenda?
    Again yesterday, I dont see why they cant have the TVs on and show what's on the big screen at the same time.
    I think we can communicate your point without it needing to be on the agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

I'm over it.
    We made the same decision last season. You won't have any regrets. The management and the FFA hate all Jets fans.

So, what's the inside goss gaz, jeterpool???

Get the Jerks to give the Ground Announcer the boot..........I could commit a murder in the near future if I unplastic myself
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Plenty was discussed.

The survey on colours was compiled by NF Football History was tabled and was taken away by the club. The seats issue was brought up as well. We spoke about further methods of engagements within the community and establishing a calendar for the club's teams, as members have said it is difficult to establish when the Youth and W-League teams play.

When the minutes are distributed we can let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

funny, they'll be right onto the seats thing but put a competitive squad together nooooooooooooooooooooo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    funny, they'll be right onto the seats thing but put a competitive squad together nooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yep.

Window dressing of the bullshit that dont really matter. Yet failure to address the real issues

It says a lot that the club will pay someone to listen to you guys voice the petty moaning of the rank and file fans about the match day experience

Yet they won't pay people like quality coaches and players so we all can have the match day experience we actually really appreciate

#Priorities

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Yep.

Window dressing of the bullshit that dont really matter. Yet failure to address the real issues

It says a lot that the club will pay someone to listen to you guys voice the petty moaning of the rank and file fans about the match day experience

Yet they won't pay people like quality coaches and players so we all can have the match day experience we actually really appreciate

#Priorities
    You'll get a chance to tell them that. Some of us are stepping down in April so all those who want to go and tell them what they're doing wrong can apply for the privilege to do so
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    You'll get a chance to tell them that. Some of us are stepping down in April so all those who want to go and tell them what they're doing wrong can apply for the privilege to do so
    How have you found the committee. Worth the effort or just lip service from the club?

I nominate the member, if not purely for the lulz.

Would certainly make this joke of a club more entertaining.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    How have you found the committee. Worth the effort or just lip service from the club?
    The club are listening and the take it seriously. The CEO is regularly there. Thought not specifically stated, things like kids on the field, sorting timing on ntua, members kits contents, members entrances, food vendor discounts for members, % off merchant for.members instead of a value off once are all things the club have taken on board and actually done.

There's more examples but it's hard typing on my phone. If you are open minded, constructive and want to contribute instead of just telling them.whats wrong I'd encourage you to apply.

There's lots going on behind the scenes. More than people realise. I found it valuable. Both parties want to make it work, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    We made the same decision last season. You won't have any regrets. The management and the FFA hate all Jets fans.
    if the violator has taught us anything, it's that anything can be acquired using a children's ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I nominate the member, if not purely for the lulz.

Would certainly make this joke of a club more entertaining.
    Would require actually being constructive and listening to opinions.
    Why try to help when you can just sit back and whinge.