Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SubCommittee meeting Dec6

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    The club are listening and the take it seriously. The CEO is regularly there. Thought not specifically stated, things like kids on the field, sorting timing on ntua, members kits contents, members entrances, food vendor discounts for members, % off merchant for.members instead of a value off once are all things the club have taken on board and actually done.

There's more examples but it's hard typing on my phone. If you are open minded, constructive and want to contribute instead of just telling them.whats wrong I'd encourage you to apply.

There's lots going on behind the scenes. More than people realise. I found it valuable. Both parties want to make it work, no doubt about it.
    why does the CEO want to ring me up all the time instead of just telling everyone about what happened with miller when i chirp him on twitter? it's not like i'm some incognito internet mastermind like plague. they have my number.

surely if you can tell some internet pest you can tell the general public?

which reminds me, once the women's coach rang me up and tried to gee me up to get the squadron down to watch the w-league. mate i'm hard pressed watching one bunch of losers let alone 2

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    why does the CEO want to ring me up all the time instead of just telling everyone about what happened with miller when i chirp him on twitter? it's not like i'm some incognito internet mastermind like plague. they have my number.

surely if you can tell some internet pest you can tell the general public?

which reminds me, once the women's coach rang me up and tried to gee me up to get the squadron down to watch the w-league. mate i'm hard pressed watching one bunch of losers let alone 2
    we are aiming to get along to a W-League game, we just thought it better to sort out shit out at the a-league games first
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    How have you found the committee. Worth the effort or just lip service from the club?
    its been good.
    much more achieved in those meetings by focussing on what we can influence, than banging on in here about things we can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    its been good.
    much more achieved in those meetings by focussing on what we can influence, than banging on in here about things we can't.
    If we fixed what we are banging on about in here there wouldnt be many problems at all cept argies about colours and seats.

funny, they actually do some stuff for the Subcommitte/fans
    Last edited by hawk; 10-12-2016 at 01:03 AM.

No doubt.
    But until the magic wands arrive and head coaches start listening to fans on fort alling matters, I'm happy to keep plugging away at issues that the club is open to input on.

Not sure when next meeting is on but just a thought
    Could the club approach airlines (Jetstar / virgin) to discuss possibilities of flying to Melbourne or Brisbane away games coming back the same day. Would have gone today to Brisbane if could have comeback after the game..... could have left at 1/2 time with Brown but not ideal ..
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Not sure when next meeting is on but just a thought
    Could the club approach airlines (Jetstar / virgin) to discuss possibilities of flying to Melbourne or Brisbane away games coming back the same day. Would have gone today to Brisbane if could have comeback after the game..... could have left at 1/2 time with Brown but not ideal ..
    As much as I would love to see it happen the issue will be the airlines being able to supply a plane
    They have hundreds of them flying the regular routes

But ain't going to have a pile sitting around.

Them if they can find one the cost is going to be excessive.

There ain't going to be no $49 seats

I agree with what you're saying, but why can't todays Jetstar plane (Browns plane) from Brisbane to newy be scheduled 2 hours later on this special day. Keep in mind we talking prob 4 / 5 games (afternoon / night flight) per year max.
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Ask Hawk for a lift in his jet.
    He'd just have less room for supermodels but he'd make do.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    I agree with what you're saying, but why can't todays Jetstar plane (Browns plane) from Brisbane to newy be scheduled 2 hours later on this special day. Keep in mind we talking prob 4 / 5 games (afternoon / night flight) per year max.
    Because unless the plane is sitting around in Newcastle overnight, that two hours flows onto the rest of the planes schedule and allotted slots at other airports.

Planes don't make money sitting around for a few hours waiting for a football match to finish.