Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1000

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

  1. #661
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Lets be real here David Luiz goes from winning (a) European Cup then leaves Chelsea and in his first game for my lifelong fan team Arsenals FC he keeps a clean sheet yet the team he left leaks 4 to trash United who are trash.


    all you who spoke bad of my man Dave better repent Stanny you good i know you're a real one.
    He is a magical one. Helps his team's get clean sheets while sitting on the bench

  2. #662
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Lets be real here David Luiz goes from winning (a) European Cup then leaves Chelsea and in his first game for my lifelong fan team Arsenals FC he keeps a clean sheet yet the team he left leaks 4 to trash United who are trash.


    all you who spoke bad of my man Dave better repent Stanny you good i know you're a real one.
    I am still traumatised from his performance in Belo Horizonte in 2014

    Complete fraud this guy

  3. #663
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    He is a magical one. Helps his team's get clean sheets while sitting on the bench
    You'll notice Ozil didn't get stabbed either.
    Luiz has this defense locked in.

  4. #664
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I am still traumatised from his performance in Belo Horizonte in 2014

    Complete fraud this guy
    He isnt a fraud. You dont win a UCL on one leg if your not a fraud and more then one Brazilian had a shocker that d
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  5. #665
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    He isnt a fraud. You dont win a UCL on one leg if your not a fraud and more then one Brazilian had a shocker that d
    Brazil were missing that day through injury and suspension

    Neymar
    Tiago Silva
    Dani Alves

    You would think the UCL winning players in the side would stand up and not go walkabout in their countries hour of need??

    Luiz spent more time at CF than he did in the centre of defence where he was meant to be playing

    Maybe if he spent more time back where he should have been his country haven't shipped 7 ??

  6. #666
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,882
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    He isnt a fraud
    He is a massive fraud. Every week we pay his wages we are getting swindled. Hopefully we find a buyer for him mid season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #667
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I am still traumatised from his performance in Belo Horizonte in 2014

    Complete fraud this guy
    I hate to agree with the Member.

    But i agree with the Member.

  8. #668
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo;228***
    He is a massive fraud. Every week we pay his wages we are getting swindled. Hopefully we find a buyer for him mid season.
    Sell and have Holding and Mustafi as your CBs every week pretty please
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  9. #669
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I hate to agree with the Member.

    But i agree with the Member.
    Why??

    Don't you like being right for a change ?

  10. #670
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Why??

    Don't you like being right for a change ?
    I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I wasn’t.

  11. #671
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Brazil were missing that day through injury and suspension

    Neymar
    Tiago Silva
    Dani Alves

    You would think the UCL winning players in the side would stand up and not go walkabout in their countries hour of need??

    Luiz spent more time at CF than he did in the centre of defence where he was meant to be playing

    Maybe if he spent more time back where he should have been his country haven't shipped 7 ??

    yeah Brazil had no chance that day.

    nothing even a legend like Dave could stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  12. #672
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,361
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Sell and have Holding and Mustafi as your CBs every week pretty please
    Don't you be talking shit about Holdinho.
    OK

  13. #673
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,361
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I wasn’t.
    OK

  14. #674
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Top Scorer - Mo Salah. That'd be 3 seasons in a row which has to be some sort of record, right
    Thierry Henry won it uncontested* in 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06. He also won it in 01/02, so 4 out of 5 years with the last 3 in a row. In 03/04 and 04/05 he also won the European Golden Shoe.

    I believe Alan Shearer has also won it uncontested* three years in a row also.





    * I wanted to put that there to remind everyone Salah was equal top scorer last year with Mane & Auba.
    Last edited by pv4; 14-08-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    OK

  15. #675
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,882
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Sell and have Holding and Mustafi as your CBs every week pretty please
    Mate, I'd sell him and play Medley and Mustafi/Mavro at CB all year with pleasure.

    Big truth here, Rob Holding is better than the CB's at Chelsea right now. Do you remember watching him bully Costa so bad that he ended up leaving England entirely?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  16. #676
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Mate, I'd sell him and play Medley and Mustafi/Mavro at CB all year with pleasure.

    Big truth here, Rob Holding is better than the CB's at Chelsea right now. Do you remember watching him bully Costa so bad that he ended up leaving England entirely?
    Hahahaha. Rudiger is 3 times the player holding is but I may concede Zouma and Christensen on current forn

  17. #677
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Hahahaha. Rudiger is 3 times the player holding is but I may concede Zouma and Christensen on current forn
    They have played 1 ****ing game and you are throwing them under the bus

    FMD

  18. #678
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,882
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    They have played 1 ****ing game and you are throwing them under the bus

    FMD
    Gotta be the best at something, Chelsea just so happen to have the most plastics of any team in the world. They have so many that they lent some to City for a decade or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  19. #679
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    They have played 1 ****ing game and you are throwing them under the bus

    FMD
    Zouma and Christensen have been average for over a year. But there all we have atm

  20. #680
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,771
    Pedro looking like the player everyone thought Hazard was.
    Hell, Liverpool is making Giroud look like a striker tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •