Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Our stadium is fine. He has wiped the debt. Doesn't want it back as he actually cares about the club unlike other top 6 owners and only did what you had to do to topple arsenal and United. Arsenal and United fans just upset other people now win stuff
    The debt is there, it's in their financial reports. He tried to give stewardship of the club to the charitable foundation to avoid sanctions, they said hell no because both morally and legally it was wrong. He then started the process of selling the club, during which the massive debt was found, and now he's said that he will "clear the debt". He hasn't specified if he means after the sale or before from what I've read.

You should probably learn about how he made his money before thanking him on the way out. Roman was a straight up mobster and metaphorically stabbed many people in the back (maybe even literally if rumours are true) for his bosses on his way up the Kremlin crime ladder.

I'm not upset other teams caught up, it was always going to happen once Ferguson and Wenger retired because they were the true reason they dominated English football, not money like you always cry about. Roman ruined the game with money, not the club's who were successful before. There was always a limit to how far clubs could stretch themselves, Roman ruined that by making his team financially impossible to fail. Chelsea FC are hated by the lower league teams whereas United and Arsenal aren't, I wonder why that is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Chelsea FC are hated by the lower league teams whereas United and Arsenal aren't, I wonder why that is?
    Everyone in english football hates United and you wont find many who likes Arsenal either. They respect the two clubs but Like? nope
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    In the time period he bought the club how was anyone catching up the Fergi and Wenger without huge investment?? Explain. Also look at all the winners of the prem from inception, Pretty much only two winners,.
    Didn’t fergie retire and the mancs haven’t been on top since? Didn’t Wenger get all but forced out by the fans because 4th and a cup final weren’t good enough anymore and they’d kill for that?

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Didn’t fergie retire and the mancs haven’t been on top since? Didn’t Wenger get all but forced out by the fans because 4th and a cup final weren’t good enough anymore and they’d kill for that?
    The fact that both clubs have fallen off cliffs after their respective managers left, even with massive revenue and huge amounts of spending on players, is the greatest compliment they could actually receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    The fact that both clubs have fallen off cliffs after their respective managers left, even with massive revenue and huge amounts of spending on players, is the greatest compliment they could actually receive.
    True…and also an argument that the Russian or Arab owners played a part in bringing more money to the premier league but hardly forced the downturn in those clubs

how the ***k is that shirt pulling incident in the 57th with Chalobah and Murphy not pinged for a pen??

Boxing gloves in order next London Derby.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    how the ***k is that shirt pulling incident in the 57th with Chalobah and Murphy not pinged for a pen??
    It was Cucarella and Anthony Taylor is a cheating ****

Hows about those Hatters.

Some excellent displays of goalkeeping this round.
    Wolves v Ev and Ali's 1st half save to mention a few.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022