Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I can't wait for Arsenal TV after this game..
    Its just depressing these days. Its like a season under stubbins year after year. Everyone bar the Manager and board know the problems

I can't wait for Arsenal TV after this game..
    Arsenal TV make Carragher and Neville sound knowledgeable, and those two would struggle to work out the difference between the sun and the moon. Knee jerk reaction queen's, i.e. modern football journalism and fandom.

Have you actually watched an entire show, it's not very good. Like the reaction videos are funny but the show is not enjoyable or funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Its just depressing these days. Its like a season under stubbins year after year. Everyone bar the Manager and board know the problems
    Yeah Nah!

Stubbins didn't know how to coach and didn't do so well in the table, I.e. spoon owner. This is the 2nd year out of 22 that Wenger hasn't been in the top four of the EPL. If you think you can compare them you are a special kid.

He's being caught up and overran, he hasn't lost his ability to coach, it's just that other managers and clubs are improving faster than us.

We have one of the most stable clubs in the world and can compete with 98% of teams for transfers, if Wenger wants one more year than he can have it. The next manager will have a great club to take over when it happens.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Yeah Nah!

Stubbins didn't know how to coach and didn't do so well in the table, I.e. spoon owner. This is the 2nd year out of 22 that Wenger hasn't been in the top four of the EPL. If you think you can compare them you are a special kid.

He's being caught up and overran, he hasn't lost his ability to coach, it's just that other managers and clubs are improving faster than us.

We have one of the most stable clubs in the world and can compete with 98% of teams for transfers, if Wenger wants one more year than he can have it. The next manager will have a great club to take over when it happens.
    Hasn't lost his ability to coach? Far out what Arsenal are you watching. They have no gameplan or structure and poor performances mean nothing for team selections. That comes from the Manager.

Hasn't lost his ability to coach? Far out what Arsenal are you watching. They have no gameplan or structure and poor performances mean nothing for team selections. That comes from the Manager.
    So they just walk out onto the pitch without a game plan? Good ol Stannyisms. Been missing your delusions over that last few months when the world was supposedly tumbling down at Stamford bridge, again after all of 3 loses.

Take a chill pill and look at the bigger picture. Arsenal aren't rubbish, Chelsea weren't rubbish last month when Conte was definitely being sacked.

Man City however are amazing. Not sure who will catch them next year, they have the best chance of repeating the invincibles season.

So they just walk out onto the pitch without a game plan? Good ol Stannyisms. Been missing your delusions over that last few months when the world was supposedly tumbling down at Stamford bridge, again after all of 3 loses.

Take a chill pill and look at the bigger picture. Arsenal aren't rubbish, Chelsea weren't rubbish last month when Conte was definitely being sacked.

Man City however are amazing. Not sure who will catch them next year, they have the best chance of repeating the invincibles season.
    Oh Chelsea were rubbish, The games against Bouremouth and Watford were dreadful. And hey guess what? Arsenal have lost more games then anyone in the prem in 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Oh Chelsea were rubbish, The games against Bouremouth and Watford were dreadful. And hey guess what? Arsenal have lost more games then anyone in the prem in 2018.
    That stat also includes loses in cup games and the Europa league so it's a bit misleading. Don't believe everything you see on twitter.

We can still win the Europa League, could even sneak back into the top 4. We even have a chance of finishing above Spuds still. We will be fine.

That stat also includes loses in cup games and the Europa league so it's a bit misleading. Don't believe everything you see on twitter.

We can still win the Europa League, could even sneak back into the top 4. We even have a chance of finishing above Spuds still. We will be fine.
    Youve got no hope for the top 4 or Europa league. Your players give up after 1 goal and seem to have stopped playing for Wenger. IMO Man U liverpool Spurs and City will be top 4
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Have you actually watched an entire show, it's not very good. Like the reaction videos are funny but the show is not enjoyable or funny.
    I'd only ever watched the snippits where everyone is frothing and saying "fam" a lot.. Keeps cutting to different people..
    Dipsy and I watched an entire section on Friday arvo and you are right, its not great.. Taking out the whole "thank god its not my team", and being a fan of football, its actually pretty depressing stuff..

I'd only ever watched the snippits where everyone is frothing and saying "fam" a lot.. Keeps cutting to different people..
    Dipsy and I watched an entire section on Friday arvo and you are right, its not great.. Taking out the whole "thank god its not my team", and being a fan of football, its actually pretty depressing stuff..
    They used to be much different and probably did a lot of good for the fans. Now they found something that gets them noticed and are milking it for all it's worth.

Also I read this morning that the EPL season is already finished, as of last week, and nothing bad can happen to me anymore. How great is that? Perfect timing right before we comfortably took care of lowly Brighton Hove-Albion. They wouldn't have wanted to play us anyway, don't see the point really.

They used to be much different and probably did a lot of good for the fans. Now they found something that gets them noticed and are milking it for all it's worth.

Also I read this morning that the EPL season is already finished, as of last week, and nothing bad can happen to me anymore. How great is that? Perfect timing right before we comfortably took care of lowly Brighton Hove-Albion. They wouldn't have wanted to play us anyway, don't see the point really.

Hey Frodo still think Arsenal are doing fine and Arsene Wenger deserves another year?

Hey Frodo still think Arsenal are doing fine and Arsene Wenger deserves another year?
    I never said we were doing fine. A quick look at the table and the little column with the number of defeats in it is enough to show that we ain't doing 'fine' at all.

I said if he wants another year then he is allowed to have it. He reshaped the club into a global force and is allowed to leave on his own terms.

I just hope that whatever happens we offer the job to Joachim Lowe.

Yeah so anyway if you took the $1.53 on United this morning it looked like a great bet except you need a new TV because you kicked crap out of it in the 91st minute not realising what was coming in the 92nd minute.

I love gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Yeah so anyway if you took the $1.53 on United this morning it looked like a great bet except you need a new TV because you kicked crap out of it in the 91st minute not realising what was coming in the 92nd minute.

I love gambling.
    I saw pictures of Lukaku celebrating like they'd just won a huge trophy. He must rate Palace higher than I do.

I saw pictures of Lukaku celebrating like they'd just won a huge trophy. He must rate Palace higher than I do.
    Maybe he took the $1.53 as well?

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar

mate you just lost to brighton.

wenger has clearly lost it, and the players - a bunch he's put together in a ridiculously stubborn way.

xhaka wouldn't even get into my all age side. one of the worst players in the league and he's starting every week at arsenal. it's madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

mate you just lost to brighton.

wenger has clearly lost it, and the players - a bunch he's put together in a ridiculously stubborn way.

xhaka wouldn't even get into my all age side. one of the worst players in the league and he's starting every week at arsenal. it's madness.
    And Xhaka was amazing in Germany, Lacazette in France, Cech at Chelsea, Mustafi in Spain and so on. Whats the common denominator Wenger

love at first sight

Anyone got a fantasy comp running, or keen to do one?
    A few of us are in a private one, but its for cheddar.. And respect..

Anyone got a fantasy comp running, or keen to do one?
    A few of us are in a private one, but its for cheddar.. And respect..
    Got a Jetstream one running. Have you seen that? It's free

Classic League - 661222-448840
    Head to Head - 1950626-447578
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 10-08-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles