Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Why would he care if Villa get promoted or not??

He only there as Roman won't let him coach at Chelsea yet

But when that day comes you know he be back like a flash

Just another mercenary cashing a pay cheque until Chelsea come calling

Same as Stevie G it written in the stars that he go back and coach the Scousers 1 day
    So apparently anyone who doesn't coach at the club they played at is money grabbing mercenary. Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    So apparently anyone who doesn't coach at the club they played at is money grabbing mercenary. Good to know
    Your ability to bite on any inane comment relating to Chelsea remains impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Your ability to bite on any inane comment relating to Chelsea remains impeccable.
    Nah just laughing at his logic.

This is a fun game of kickyball.

Banned
    #Plastic

Is the word you are looking for

Can't believe I have to want that filthy Gypo and his mates at Villa to get promoted now. But I can't wait for Lampard to fail, what a arrogant wank he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Can't believe I have to want that filthy Gypo and his mates at Villa to get promoted now. But I can't wait for Lampard to fail, what a arrogant wank he is.
    I feel the same way and I feel dirty

hold up hold up.
    wait a minute.

Lampard has surely never done anything worse than either being a gypo or being a racist shitbag has he?

how can you want those other 2 scumbags to win?

besides, Derby played a really fun style of football today. All out attack and they've got some real quality in there.
    and Mr Boz, the number 7 kid is a Liverpool loanee. Hes good, you should be wanting him to succeed so they either call him back up or sell him for many monies.

seriously lads, please rethink this pro-gypo stance you are on here. its not a good thing.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

we have no choice over this

the heart hates what it hates

plus, this is about who in our respective social media circles would be the least painful were they to win

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    hold up hold up.
    wait a minute.

Lampard has surely never done anything worse than either being a gypo or being a racist shitbag has he?

how can you want those other 2 scumbags to win?

besides, Derby played a really fun style of football today. All out attack and they've got some real quality in there.
    and Mr Boz, the number 7 kid is a Liverpool loanee. Hes good, you should be wanting him to succeed so they either call him back up or sell him for many monies.

seriously lads, please rethink this pro-gypo stance you are on here. its not a good thing.
    Bang on

Jedinak is a Gypo and he will forever be a Gypo

**** him and **** Villa

Go Derby it is

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    we have no choice over this

the heart hates what it hates

plus, this is about who in our respective social media circles would be the least painful were they to win
    can one of you lot fill me in on the Lampard hate? (is it Lampard hate coz i cant see how you'd be hating on Derby).
    did i miss something?
    because apart from being bland as a loaf of bread personality wise, was it just the Chelsea association?

what am i missing?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Smile

can one of you lot fill me in on the Lampard hate? (is it Lampard hate coz i cant see how you'd be hating on Derby).
    did i miss something?
    because apart from being bland as a loaf of bread personality wise, was it just the Chelsea association?

what am i missing?
    He is just a w@#k of a bloke and he wasn't as good as people make him out to be. Watch him play in an England Jersey and you can see how mediocre he really was when relied upon. 10 world cup games, zero goals or assists. And you can't say he didn't have anyone decent playing in the team with him. He was a very good player, but he isn't a Scholes, Viera, Keane, Makelele level midfielder.

Mostly I just don't want to imagine how much of a wankfest it'll be if he somehow gets Derby promoted. (Although it would be great to see him sacked after 3 months of loses.)

Side note: If Villa get promoted that Gypo won't be with them. He doesn't even play for them now, other than penalty shootouts. He has started 2 games since October last year. So I can take him out of the Villa situation in my own mind. I just assume Elmohandy grew his beard longer and can't run anymore.

He is just a w@#k of a bloke and he wasn't as good as people make him out to be. Watch him play in an England Jersey and you can see how mediocre he really was when relied upon. 10 world cup games, zero goals or assists. And you can't say he didn't have anyone decent playing in the team with him. He was a very good player, but he isn't a Scholes, Viera, Keane, Makelele level midfielder.

Mostly I just don't want to imagine how much of a wankfest it'll be if he somehow gets Derby promoted. (Although it would be great to see him sacked after 3 months of loses.)

Side note: If Villa get promoted that Gypo won't be with them. He doesn't even play for them now, other than penalty shootouts. He has started 2 games since October last year. So I can take him out of the Villa situation in my own mind. I just assume Elmohandy grew his beard longer and can't run anymore.
    Yeah over 10 seasons in the prem scoring over 10 goals and loads of assists as a midfielder means nothing? And you using the world cup as an example also shuns Gerrard and Scholes as they never had good world cups. Also the other players you mentioned play a different midfield role and comparing them is stupid. Compare Lamps to other attacking or further advanced midfielders and he slaughters almost all of them.

Don't even care if this is bait. At least make a good argument ffs

Banned
    Yeah over 10 seasons in the prem scoring over 10 goals and loads of assists as a midfielder means nothing? And you using the world cup as an example also shuns Gerrard and Scholes as they never had good world cups. Also the other players you mentioned play a different midfield role and comparing them is stupid. Compare Lamps to other attacking or further advanced midfielders and he slaughters almost all of them.

Don't even care if this is bait. At least make a good argument ffs
    Don't think I am trying to troll you because I am not

The closest player to Lampard in the EPL in 2019 is.......

Dell Ali

Neither a striker
    Neither a midfielder
    Neither a no 10

Just a bloke who bludge around up front like Timmy did at Everton

So I will conceded that Lamport is a superior option to Dele Ali but that ain't saying a lot

Lampard does not deserve to have the name of his legendary dad.

Good player but a khunt.

man oh man. ive missed this whole Lampard hatefest. never knew it existed.
    always thought he was a real good player, and did nothing outside of football to really set off any alarms.

is it true hes a legit genius though? always was told that, and if so, trust me, those type of dudes are always the weirdest most socially awkward group of mother****ers you'll ever know.
    still though, whatever you blokes have labelled him as still doesnt get anywhere near being a racist shitbag or a gypo.

Caaarrrnnn Derby.
    Seems like I am WRONG

man oh man. ive missed this whole Lampard hatefest. never knew it existed.
    always thought he was a real good player, and did nothing outside of football to really set off any alarms.

is it true hes a legit genius though? always was told that, and if so, trust me, those type of dudes are always the weirdest most socially awkward group of mother****ers you'll ever know.
    still though, whatever you blokes have labelled him as still doesnt get anywhere near being a racist shitbag or a gypo.

Caaarrrnnn Derby.
    Yeah he has a really really high IQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Lampard does not deserve to have the name of his legendary dad.

Good player but a khunt.
    How? Explain?

I don't hate Lampard, but I still want Villa to get promoted

Villa should be in the Premier League, so should other big clubs

but the thing is, and this probably happens for most of us, I feel that the clubs who were in the top flight when I first got into football (around the time of the change to the Premier League), should be in the Premier League now - your Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry, Leeds etc

David Squires actually goes on about this feeling in one of his books, only he says it in a way that's clearer and far funnier than the way I just did - if I could be bothered I'd look through them and find it

Bring back Nottingham forest