Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 16/17 HAL Round 13 | Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets | Mon 2nd Jan 2017 750pm

Jones out.

Chinese Messi in

haha what

Quote Originally Posted by steve136 View Post
    Jones out.
    Wtf has jones done here? He's set us up well. We've played good football and created chances. Decisions go our way and it could be 2-2 right now. Maybe even 2-1 if we didn't go to water after the wrong call. Ffs stop with the coach is wrong bullshit and have an educated opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Wtf has jones done here? He's set us up well. We've played good football and created chances. Decisions go our way and it could be 2-2 right now. Maybe even 2-1 if we didn't go to water after the wrong call. Ffs stop with the coach is wrong bullshit and have an educated opinion
    this

If beath referees next week it will be an absolute travesty. He's been seeing shit that ain't there all night but missing everything that is.

Beath needs the biggest griffo nut slap right now

I'll throw one out there. Mullen out.

I'll throw one out there. Mullen out.
    not opposed

Banned
    Mullen

FFS

Taking a dive in your own box

FMD

Mullen you diving piece of shit , just cost us a goal

Oh fuxk off mullen. What a ****ing dick.

We're getting railed like we always do against half-decent teams. Where is Clut tonight? Wtf is with this defensive set-up? Why is old man Nordstrand starting and chasing long balls over the top? You can kid yourself and think Jones is a decent coach but check back in with me after we finish 9th this season.

That was embarrassing by Mullen. Supposed to be a leader of the team and lets them down with that crap.

Is Mullen on the take? WTF was that?

Flood gates open it seems.

We're getting railed like we always do against half-decent teams. Where is Clut tonight? Wtf is with this defensive set-up? Why is old man Nordstrand starting and chasing long balls over the top? You can kid yourself and think Jones is a decent coach but check back in with me after we finish 9th this season.
    Nordstrand was fine last game and deserved this start. Hes ****ing butchered his chance though. Not sure why Clut wasnt brought but.

Nordstrand shits over clut for pace

Call Lord Griff and gave him warm up his knuckles.
    Mullen - sac wack
    Beath - double sac wack

Totally disagree. For once I feel like we are a chance against bigger teams. We attack and look to score whilst keeping pretty sound at the back. Take out the past 10 mins of this game. Clut is a work in progress. You are playing victory in Geelong do you really think ya gonna go out and boss the **** outta the game? Of course you set up defensively. Victory will play a high line. Long balls will stretch the defence and give room for wide men and brown to play in behind. They have not done this every time just every so often to stretch and keep defence guessing. We've kept the ball better since. I'm not kidding myself I don't think he's a world beating coach ffs I just don't get the shit dumped on him when he's got a squad that is probably 7/8th best team in the league. And blaming him for individual errors. The coach sets the team up and sends them out with a game plan. We've played to it by my guess around 50% of this game and we've been the better side during this time. The other half we have been outclassed and gone to water. This is up to the players to learn from and grow as they gain experience

Banned
    Come of the Tards hand too
    Surprised Beath didn't disallow Brown's goal