Page 31 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 2101

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2017

  1. #601
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    Leave it as it is..... FFS... Nothing wrong with current system.


    **** the VAR too...
    turns out VAR is only to provide Syds and Melbs a way to allow a goal that was ruled out.

    Stick to ball over the line, off sides and maybe handball. Everything else is subjective and fake diving

  2. #602
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,170
    Just thinking...

    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/46...ention/?cs=306

    If this boof signs for the Knights does it mean his main squeeze, the lovely Tara Rushton, moves to Newy?

  3. #603
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    If this boof signs for the Knights does it mean his main squeeze, the lovely Tara Rushton, moves to Newy?
    Why?
    You think it will improve your chances of wooing her away from him?

  4. #604
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Why?
    You think it will improve your chances of wooing her away from him?
    Nah, but it will give him something do with his evenings when he stands outside her house drooling....

  5. #605
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Just thinking...

    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/46...ention/?cs=306

    If this boof signs for the Knights does it mean his main squeeze, the lovely Tara Rushton, moves to Newy?
    Mate, NZ Knights folded 10 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  6. #606
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Why?
    You think it will improve your chances of wooing her away from him?
    Mind outta the gutter.

    It's off season mate - my mind was wandering at the thought of a Fox commentator actually living in Newy rather than Sydney.

  7. #607
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Mind outta the gutter.

    It's off season mate - my mind was wandering at the thought of a Fox commentator actually living in Newy rather than Sydney.
    Doesn't Harper live somewhere north of Newy??

    I could have sworn someone said he lived up near Buladelah/Taree way
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  8. #608
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Doesn't Harper live somewhere north of Newy??

    I could have sworn someone said he lived up near Buladelah/Taree way
    Yeah he lives at & plays for Nabiac!

  9. #609
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by football_macigian23 View Post
    Yeah he lives at & plays for Nabiac!
    Does he miss penalties for them too??
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  10. #610
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,691
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Does he miss penalties for them too??
    See now that's funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  11. #611
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,170
    Geez I hope a local has video.

  12. #612
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Doesn't Harper live somewhere north of Newy??

    I could have sworn someone said he lived up near Buladelah/Taree way
    Quote Originally Posted by football_macigian23 View Post
    Yeah he lives at & plays for Nabiac!
    Lives at Coolongolook actually...and that's from the horses mouth.
    Bet he still misses the odd pen tho.

  13. #613
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,170
    Still loves the Smurfs....we forget he did work for them at the beginning.

    Loved the comment from Sam Pang on their podcast this week....

    "Not only did Victory have to beat the 11 men on the pitch, but the crowd was the 12th man and Hill and Harper 13th and 14th respectively."

  14. #614
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Still loves the Smurfs....we forget he did work for them at the beginning.

    Loved the comment from Sam Pang on their podcast this week....

    "Not only did Victory have to beat the 11 men on the pitch, but the crowd was the 12th man and Hill and Harper 13th and 14th respectively."
    What man is Arnie's personal pom pom man Robbie Slater??
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  15. #615
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Lives at Coolongolook actually...and that's from the horses mouth.
    Bet he still misses the odd pen tho.
    https://youtu.be/YCLFXUk_AhA

    I still haven't forgiven the c#*t

  16. #616
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,873
    Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    https://youtu.be/YCLFXUk_AhA

    I still haven't forgiven the c#*t
    this is the greatest post in the history of the foz.
    well done sir.
    very well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  17. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,929
    Anyone know how much Harper's cut was from the bookies that night ?

  18. #618
    in awe of baz GazFish35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Quote Originally Posted by football_macigian23 View Post
    Yeah he lives at & plays for Nabiac!
    Wallamba FC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

  19. #619
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Anyone know how much Harper's cut was from the bookies that night ?
    To me it about the penalties

    On one hand you have a Muppet whose career highlight is this night where he ****ed Newy football

    On the other hand you have a bloke for Parramatta putting it away and showing the composure and brilliance which he used at a later time to single handedly drag Newy football to its finest hour and then strike the dagger into the hearts of the Gypo scum forever and becoming a Newy legend

    If anything Harper should be thanked for not ****ing up Griff's legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  20. #620

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •