Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2101

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2017

Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Interesting he said they'd release someone in Jan to free up a spot for Rodriguez to become a permanent. Guessing Alessi?

Also I'm guessing Rodriguez was Merricks 3rd choice he had at the start of the year when he mentioned a shortlist of 3 players. Vargas was 2 and we just missed out on 1st. Wonder who that was?.. special kind of player being "superior" to these two

That was the player that made it halfway only to turn around due to "family issues"
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    That was the player that made it halfway only to turn around due to "family issues"
    Yeh apparently mrs was sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Yeh apparently mrs was sick?
    The impression I got was that was the reason provided, but there may have been other factors.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

I appreciate your bot-like dedication, turbojetfireV8.

Fux Football give me the willies.

Last night when asked what the round highlights were Bozza said the Melbourne derby and resurgence of Victory (1-0, 94th minute pen ffs). Slater said Bobo scoring a hattrick to break clear at the top scorers list (c**t should have been suspended and he just passed the league's best striker who hasn't played for six weeks).

Gave us a decent report after our game but were more interested in what is wrong with the Wanderers.

Finally basically said we should be proud of what we have achieved and it will be no disgrace to lose to Victory and Smurfs as they are the best two squads in the country - it came across as very patronising.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

Last night when asked what the round highlights were Bozza said the Melbourne derby and resurgence of Victory (1-0, 94th minute pen ffs). Slater said Bobo scoring a hattrick to break clear at the top scorers list (c**t should have been suspended and he just passed the league's best striker who hasn't played for six weeks).

Gave us a decent report after our game but were more interested in what is wrong with the Wanderers.

Finally basically said we should be proud of what we have achieved and it will be no disgrace to lose to Victory and Smurfs as they are the best two squads in the country - it came across as very patronising.
    Same on TWG. Their summary of the round did not mention the Jets once.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Same on TWG. Their summary of the round did not mention the Jets once.
    Nothing wrong with flying under the radar. I dont really care anymore what the media say. there are only 2 clubs in the comp if listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by foti68 View Post
    Nothing wrong with flying under the radar. I dont really care anymore what the media say. there are only 2 clubs in the comp if listen to them.
    I agree mate, but it does grate sometimes. The A-League needs the other clubs but the media wants a Real/Barcelona type league.

Even if we go through the rest of the season undefeated I could still see the GF moved to Allianz with Smurfs as heavy media favourites!

Last night Bozza said that the Melbourne derby was the original derby. Tweeted him and corrected him. His response " Same city derby". Seems he can't ever say he is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Last night Bozza said that the Melbourne derby was the original derby. Tweeted him and corrected him. His response " Same city derby". Seems he can't ever say he is wrong.
    After hearing all his VAR backflips I have to agree with you.

Brymora travelling well at Millwall
    https://www.a-league.com.au/news/aus...glish-football

Boz and Slater so busy giving soggy saos to the big clubs.

That’s because one is a manc twat and the other is Arnold’s best mate....who gives a flying **** what those idiots say.....let them put media pressure on the Sydney and Melbourne teams...when we take wins off both them teams what excuses will they come up with....victory’s resurgence was short lived, Sydney have an eye on Asia....who cares..we are winning, we are getting points from losing positions and we are trouncing teams.

Blokes on here getting the sads because no one likes your Instagram posts.

Who cares.

Good will prevail, just like our man Trump. Unfairly bashed by a biased media, he still won, and so will the Jets.

hashtagmakethealeaguegreatagain