Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2101

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2017

  1. #1701
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  2. #1702
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    Not sure where this is hiding on Herald's website:
    https://www.facebook.com/newcastlehe...0093595370993/
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  3. #1703
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  4. #1704
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,034
    Congrats to them but even at this early stage i am sure little Miss Hoff would be capable of delivering a much more decent cross into the area than her old man.

  5. #1705
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Both players trained with the squad on Thursday. Hoffman, who missed the 5-1 win over the Mariners in round one,
    has recovered from a minor groin strain but is unlikely to be in the squad to tackle Wellington on Sunday.
    Can anyone spot the minor error here?
    Fmd...does anyone poof read these daze?

  6. #1706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,034
    Prob same scribe from the Herald who had us playing at home last weekend.

  7. #1707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,665
    So is the Jets vs Wellington match on Sunday before or after the Jets v Perth game on Sunday ?

  8. #1708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lance Yorke Field
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Can anyone spot the minor error here?
    Fmd...does anyone poof read these daze?
    Its actually factually correct. He is unlikely to be in the squad that tackles Wellington on Sunday.

  9. #1709
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    OK

  10. #1710
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,281
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Good looking bloke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  11. #1711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,682
    Well done. I’m glad the wider public non foz members will be able to enjoy all your hard work.

  12. #1712
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,944
    Well done mate....good to see the word getting out there. Something needed to be done to celebrate....doubt NBN will carry on like they did the Knights GF anniversary!

  13. #1713
    in awe of baz GazFish35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Its actually factually correct. He is unlikely to be in the squad that tackles Wellington on Sunday.
    well played Sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

  14. #1714
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    Herald, Lawrie to represent Ledman at China Sport Summit
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/49...summit/?cs=305
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  15. #1715
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Well done. I’m glad the wider public non foz members will be able to enjoy all your hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Well done mate....good to see the word getting out there. Something needed to be done to celebrate....doubt NBN will carry on like they did the Knights GF anniversary!
    Thank you very much guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  16. #1716
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  17. #1717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    it was interesting that fox gave the crowd as 16,633 but the herald (and i thought i heard in the background of the coverage the ground announcer too) gave 14,833. knoughts conspiracy

  18. #1718
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    things going well in the background at FFA

    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...over-in-public

    Get used to the crisis headlines, get used to the legalese, get used to civil war. This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

  19. #1719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    it was interesting that fox gave the crowd as 16,633 but the herald (and i thought i heard in the background of the coverage the ground announcer too) gave 14,833. knoughts conspiracy
    Heard the same thing.
    Was literally like a few minutes after fox were spruiking the crowd figures.
    Maybe Jets excluded the free tickets?
    After they announced it, they coincidently panned to Lawrie, who got up the second they announced it and went inside.

  20. #1720
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •