Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Sacking the coach halfway through this season and now from what i have heard players not wanting to recommit for next year this early. Or are they following the coach ? Or is Tanch chasing half the team to return to Charlestown
    There is part of your answer Blueboy

Can someone please explain how these clubs keep signing new players outside of the transfer window. I can't follow either the pps or the transfer window.

Sacking the coach halfway through this season and now from what i have heard players not wanting to recommit for next year this early. Or are they following the coach ? Or is Tanch chasing half the team to return to Charlestown
    Which would say that the players are fully behind Bolch and want to win.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Looks like magic are doing everything to save Rubens arse, must be a family thing, wouldn't not have happened in the past, why have 7 players recently walked out on the club, questions need to be asked
    Standard answer is "the parents"

Quote Originally Posted by Y Bloo? View Post
    Standard answer is "the parents"
    That comment belongs in the Youth forum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    That comment belongs in the Youth forum.
    Maybe so, but oh so true.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Your coffee must have been drugged... 3 players left U 20's chasing more game time... I think you should just focus helping the drainage situation at Ulinga... Another washout today.
    The truth is all to hard to cope with for sum, when former coaches and players are bagging on the club then there's reason for concern, I only asked a question but as usual you had to make it personal, gives me reason to think there's issues at magic

Lakes v Azzurri first grade called off before game by referee
    U20 3-1 Azzurri
    U18 2-1 Azzurri

Can someone please explain how these clubs keep signing new players outside of the transfer window. I can't follow either the pps or the transfer window.
    Players outside a clubs PPS can transfer to another club outside of their PPS at any time.

Players in a clubs PPS can only transfer to another NPL club in the transfer windows. But can transfer to a lower division club at any time.

Azzurri 4-0

Jaffas lose 2-1 to Valo today. I wonder if they will try and sign Adam Griffiths this week

Jaffas lose 2-1 to Valo today. I wonder if they will try and sign Adam Griffiths this week
    Champion team will always beat a team of champions ..... congrats valo

Banned
    Maitland 1-0 at HT

Olympic won both lower grades 5-0

Banned
    FT

2-2

Maitland up 2-0 and coasting

Olympic with 2 goals in a minute

They didn't deserve 1 based on what they had offered up to that point but got lucky

Then it was Olympic who should have won it in the last 5 mins when the Gypo in nets for Maitland saved their arses with a great save

Olympic out played for 75 mins but somehow get a draw

Magic are on the march

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Magic are on the march
    I'm not convinced, certainly Mitch Ox makes a difference but still not up with the top teams in my view.
    They beat Lakes 3-0 but only played against 10 men for the last hour of the match.
    First goal was a goalkeeper error, 2nd a good goal by the Ox and third near the end when Lakes ran out of puff.
    The only way I think Magic will progress past Rd 32 of FFA Cup will be if they draw the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by LongSufferingFan View Post
    I'm not convinced, certainly Mitch Ox makes a difference but still not up with the top teams in my view.
    They beat Lakes 3-0 but only played against 10 men for the last hour of the match.
    First goal was a goalkeeper error, 2nd a good goal by the Ox and third near the end when Lakes ran out of puff.
    The only way I think Magic will progress past Rd 32 of FFA Cup will be if they draw the Jets.
    Not sure if you saw the game or not, but aside from your above points. Lakes were reduced to a couple of long range shots only. I don't recall Lakes creating too many problems at all. Magic created a lot of opportunities with a mixture of fantastic keeping and some how ya going finishing keeping it to just three. They got the 3 points and that's all that really matters.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Magic are on the march
    With ongoing probs at Darling st and Maitland so inconsistent, Magic will finish third and knock out Valo in finals

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    With ongoing probs at Darling st and Maitland so inconsistent, Magic will finish third and knock out Valo in finals
    Fourth

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Which ongoing problems at Darling st are you talking about