Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Go Away , the former CCB president always has a lot to say and then can't back it up with proof. As you said ,his silence is deafening
    Well it looks like we can go back to the CCB rumours as Go Away has no truths for us. Maybe the rumours are true. Truely if you had the money in the bank why would you wait to a particular date many months after the season ended to pay the players especially when in doing so have given many a chance to spread apparent vicious rumours, you would jut pay them and be done with it.

Cant see Lubjo and a few of the other new stars waiting till October 31st for their money next season and at a guess the wage bill will be minimum 5 times as big as this years total.

new movie coming out, bit of a doco about CCB, its called Groundhog Day, has anyone seen it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Well it looks like we can go back to the CCB rumours as Go Away has no truths for us. Maybe the rumours are true. Truely if you had the money in the bank why would you wait to a particular date many months after the season ended to pay the players especially when in doing so have given many a chance to spread apparent vicious rumours, you would jut pay them and be done with it.

Cant see Lubjo and a few of the other new stars waiting till October 31st for their money next season and at a guess the wage bill will be minimum 5 times as big as this years total.
    Well I wonder if players are happy campers this morning with their payments safely deposited ��

I have no issue with waiting until date due to pay, standard business practice for me. But I do question why a 10 year player would go to social media to bag out a club that supported him for 10 years before the due date makes me question his motives
    But then as a club once he carried on, just pay him, shut him up.

One thing for sure the Azzurri tragedy rolls on, wonder if new president has a plan to grow out of this robbing next year to pay last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Well I wonder if players are happy campers this morning with their payments safely deposited ��

I have no issue with waiting until date due to pay, standard business practice for me. But I do question why a 10 year player would go to social media to bag out a club that supported him for 10 years before the due date makes me question his motives
    But then as a club once he carried on, just pay him, shut him up.

One thing for sure the Azzurri tragedy rolls on, wonder if new president has a plan to grow out of this robbing next year to pay last year.
    Does this mean your apologising to me mr walker, I can only comment on what I see and you bagged me about the social media comments that I made that you are now agreeing too, remember the aroguard and have a good weekend

Don’t know why you think I agree with you

My opinion hasn’t changed, any talk of not being paid prior to due date is stirring trouble, you promoted that, today, payment is overdue and If Azzurri haven’t paid they deserve any criticism they cop

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Don’t know why you think I agree with you

My opinion hasn’t changed, any talk of not being paid prior to due date is stirring trouble, you promoted that, today, payment is overdue and If Azzurri haven’t paid they deserve any criticism they cop
    I'm talking about how you stated it wasn't on social media, you implied I was drunk, you now know it was on social media, with comments by their own players, all I promoted was the statements from their own players, I started zero, you can apologise now

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I'm talking about how you stated it wasn't on social media, you implied I was drunk, you now know it was on social media, with comments by their own players, all I promoted was the statements from their own players, I started zero, you can apologise now
    Let's all move on shall we

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Let's all move on shall we
    Its clear that Walker was mistaken, when he said there were no disgruntled players on the Facebook page. So to be fair the mistake should be acknowledged and ForeverRed should be apologised to.

Where is Go Away with all this CCB info for us?

Man, this thread just keeps on delivering..

Rumoured player signings

Magic Cody Carroll, Daniel Minors, Paul Bitz , Brody Taylor

Olympic Simon Mooney, Blake Green , Dom Bizari , Scott Pettit

Charlestown Kane Goodchild , Scott Smith , Danny Ireland , Kevin Davidson , Grant Brown , Riley McNaughton , Tommy Smart

Weston Josh Maguire , Tod McSorley , Ben Martin

Lakes Nathan Archibold , Cameron Olzeimer , Charlie Hunter ,Paul Schicawe

Maitland Alex Read , Mat Swan , AndrewSwan , Zac Thomas , James Thompson

Adamstown Ben Kelly , Ben Higgins , Jordan Elphick , Justin Broadley

Valo Aiden Gardner
    Marcus Duncan - Maitland

Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
    Marcus Duncan - Maitland
    If true, and 7 firsts players signed, that’s a real vote of confidence in the Maitland 20s grand final winning side!

Player development at its best!
    Last edited by hamburgler; 04-11-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post
    If true, and 7 firsts players signed, that’s a real vote of confidence in the Maitland 20s grand final winning side!

Or the Pirate at his best - aha!

I reckon the gap in quality between the new signings and what was running around in 20's is reasonably large. Didn't appear to be too many lads running around in that 20's team that one would think... 'gee he is ready for first grade'.

I can only count 6 new names though...... Swans x 2, Duncan, Read, Thomas, Thompson. Who have I missed?

Banned

Well done to the U20s at Maitland winning the GF

Yeah they got on a run and done the business in the finals and took home the trophy

They didn't look like a side wall to wall full of impending first graders

Just a side in form and having the fortune falling their way at the end of the year etc

Lol poor Maitland 20s getting hammered.
    Can't wait to see the other first grade squads all full of fresh faces & names this year from the u20s they're all promoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Lol poor Maitland 20s getting hammered.
    Can't wait to see the other first grade squads all full of fresh faces & names this year from the u20s they're all promoting.
    We are saying the same thing in different ways. I believe for Olympic fb about 5 (don’t quote me) from 20s up to firsts squad. That would be rare, I don’t think too many other clubs promoting many players. They all keep them hanging iwith empty promises

We are saying the same thing in different ways. I believe for Olympic fb about 5 (don’t quote me) from 20s up to firsts squad. That would be rare, I don’t think too many other clubs promoting many players. They all keep them hanging iwith empty promises
    Which 5 are they? The same five that were in the squad last year?
    Looks like Olympic are the team that has signed more players than anyone this year

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Which 5 are they? The same five that were in the squad last year?
    Looks like Olympic are the team that has signed more players than anyone this year
    Funniest post i have read this year Blueboy. How has anyone signed more players than Charlestown.
    Danny Ireland
    Grant Brown
    Tommy Smart
    Kevin Davidson
    Ljubo Milicevic
    Riley McNaughton
    Daniel Bird
    Cal Lewis
    Scott Smith
    Kane Goodchild
    That's 10 new players not including the keeper they signed from Singleton. And you and Hamburgler are complaining about Olympic and Maitland signing players ?

Funniest post i have read this year Blueboy. How has anyone signed more players than Charlestown.
    Danny Ireland
    Grant Brown
    Tommy Smart
    Kevin Davidson
    Ljubo Milicevic
    Riley McNaughton
    Daniel Bird
    Cal Lewis
    Scott Smith
    Kane Goodchild
    That's 10 new players not including the keeper they signed from Singleton. And you and Hamburgler are complaining about Olympic and Maitland signing players ?
    Anyone know if this can be supported by the PPS?

You mean the self policing PPS that only a handful of people really understand.