Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    hahaha this sentimental drip.

These are real football supporters Tanch, who banter very well from their different clubs view. Some can go a little overboard but these arent the fans who hang at their own clubs bar every Sunday bagging every other club in the league, dribbling crud and mindlessly praising their own 11 which you dont seem to like anyway.

Yes, you have done very well and are skilled at what you do but in here and rightly so, you're only an equal football bloke who wont get smoke blown up his ass which you might be used to.

It can be a shock to some but you'll get used to it.

Now, get back to being one of the best coaches in the league (without big budgets) ya sook.
    Atleast he has the guts to come on here and defend himself, your still hiding behind a username. But good for you

This thread just continues to deliver..
    5 stars..

Like sands through the hour glass, these are the DAYS OF OUR LIVES...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I didn't mean any harm, I just like to see people challenge themselves, if I was wrong about the new Azzurri coach, so be it
    No need to back down FR

Your opinion isn't that hard hitting and OTT
    Nothing to apologise for

Your entitled to it and it does have merit

Whats going on at Weston?

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Whats going on at Weston?
    trackwork

Quote Originally Posted by Tanch View Post
    Just got on here to read about local football, then read this sort of garbage.
    My first and final post;

Hi Brad,
    That worked really well for south Cardiff didn't it, at least they have kept loyal people, I assume your still involved and havnt jumped ship since they went down?
    That's what all of the successful clubs do, I mean i see mourinho going into man utd and just coaching what he has!!
    Do you think the strongest clubs in newy, edge, Olympic, magic, Jaffas say to their first grade coach, now don't bring in any players so we can see how good you can coach!
    Some of the Dumbest words I have heard in a forum

FYI
    As I know you have an issue with me from all of your posts, here's some fact to fill your mouth with.
    I have coached for 9 years across 4 divisions and won GFs in all 4 divisions, this was with 2 clubs who were both second last when I went there.
    I have never finished outside the 4.
    I'm not sure how you judge successful or a good coach,

I went to Jaffas when they were 2nd last in newfm and had not paid a player, I helped build the club on and off the field.

I am now at Charlestown, for 5 years they have had a low player budget, do you think the money fairies have just dropped out of the sky and gone oh tanch is there, we will give him a big sack of cash! I have been given the same player budget as this year. I am coaching first grade, part of that is building and balancing a team you believe can do well in the comp.
    As you have said out of your own mouth about my signings, they are fringe players, hardly set the world on fire! We are building within our budget and some guys are not all money chasers.

It would be good to see guys happy to see teams build well and do well and have some ambition rather than sit back jealous and bag the hell out of people on a forum. We are all football tragics who love the game, just support different teams.

I have looked back at all of your comments, wow you are a pretty jealous bloke who nothing but negativity to say
    If you would like to discuss anything in person, happy to sit down and have an intelligent chat with you rather than bag the shit out of people on the forums.

Before you bag people trying to make a difference ask yourself a question...
    What have you achieved mr Robb??

Hope to see some positive stuff on here.

I get all what you have done and good on you for helping a very successful club get back up the top, but SAME budget as this season please. If there wasnt good money on offer the players wouldnt come, goes for any club.

Just been no mention about any current players being retained and the large number of signings would be alarming for incumbent 1st graders and upcoming juniors.

can we have the "is he a coach or is he a manager" argument now........

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    I get all what you have done and good on you for helping a very successful club get back up the top, but SAME budget as this season please. If there wasnt good money on offer the players wouldnt come, goes for any club.

Just been no mention about any current players being retained and the large number of signings would be alarming for incumbent 1st graders and upcoming juniors.
    budget easy
    new rego $1300 per player, and be paid by October 2017 to pay for 2015 players
    Total of players 6 teams x 16= 96 players x $300 more than current= $28,800 on top of current budget
    same budget + more rego cost
    genius

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Creed View Post
    budget easy
    new rego $1300 per player, and be paid by October 2017 to pay for 2015 players
    Total of players 6 teams x 16= 96 players x $300 more than current= $28,800 on top of current budget
    same budget + more rego cost
    genius
    And Bingo was his name-o

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    On facebook today it says the mighty Blues have signed a number of the current crop and a few key under 20s players who have played firsts at different stages this year. Still working through the squads with new coaches I guess.
    Archy, Tull ,Sullini, Purcell, Pippen , Tressider, Cook, Mcsorely (all signed) and I know they have spoken to and agreed with a few others as well.

The 18s are a good side under Greg Smith and Mark Wilson who has the 20s next year has been watching their games and was at training Monday night I was told and they will keep the better kids from that team for sure as they are very tight

I also heard they signed Lachlan Hill ( assume this is true), who was with the jets youth for about 4 years this week which is another great get for the club in terms of longer term strength and building for the future
    you hear alot sparky

Well well well sparky has crawled out of Tanch arse . Must have been tight up there
    No mention of Rene Ferguson
    In respect of Azzurri
    Let's just hope the promised money actually arrives .
    Because I can tell you talk is cheap
    They like all clubs need workers , not ego maniacs .
    Forever red will never change
    Let's just hope some of the handful of decent kids at Azzurri dont get left behind .
    Especially when a lot of their parents are on the committee .
    People like Sparky hunt with the hounds and run with the foxes .
    An absolute imposter in the game . If Tanch keeps him close it will be very much like " the rhyme of the ancient mariner "
    For those with any sort of intellect
    Last word
    If Tony Maj had the badge he would be coaching Azzurri in 2018
    Sparky resigned 3 times , except as the self appointed coffee and cone man for Smithy

All this leads to one thing. I will now be rolling down the hill to watch what I expect to be a very good Azzuri side. Good on them. Why so many haters on progress and want for success? I am more than happy to finally have my local team attract such a compliment of quality players. May even splurge on a few "forever blue" cans.

I don't think that it's the case of hating any one team, the problem appears to be that people don't like any team but their own picking up quality personnel and having the coin to spend. The people who are bagging out CCB are the same as the ones who supported other teams doing the same.

Did Alex Read sign with Mick Bolch at Maitland this week? Wonder if he will get sacked from last few games?

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Wonderville View Post
    Did Alex Read sign with Mick Bolch at Maitland this week? Wonder if he will get sacked from last few games?
    Hi Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Wonderville View Post
    sparky left the building- BUT boris is back

With all the talk about Azzurri, worth mentioning great initiative tonight, 6pm kick off

Might just go and watch

I don't think it's people hating on clubs but more a matter of clubs getting a cash injection and splashing it on buying in a mass of players. Whilst I understand coaches can have some pulling power I think most regular first players are chasing the $. Doesn't really show much of a,pathway for their U20, 18's. I would prefer to see some incentive from NNSW to have clubs develo their players, obviously the PPS doesn't work. What about if a club fields junior players they get $ towards ground costs. Maybe having to feild x amount of U20/18's in the first team who have played 2 or 3 seasons with the club. I don't know just a though current system is a fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I don't think it's people hating on clubs but more a matter of clubs getting a cash injection and splashing it on buying in a mass of players. Whilst I understand coaches can have some pulling power I think most regular first players are chasing the $. Doesn't really show much of a,pathway for their U20, 18's. I would prefer to see some incentive from NNSW to have clubs develo their players, obviously the PPS doesn't work. What about if a club fields junior players they get $ towards ground costs. Maybe having to feild x amount of U20/18's in the first team who have played 2 or 3 seasons with the club. I don't know just a though current system is a fail.
    It did work, but then got watered down to be pretty much non-existent now.