Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
    Have to agree with you here! An absolutely stunning outcome.

A coach speaks harshly to a ref and gets stung with a 14 day suspension and the threat of his club losing competition points. Man handle and abuse old men who administer the competition and get a fine, but miss no games! Wow
    Man Handle? That's the first I've heard of that. Ugly and should have been serious suspension if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Never any physical altercations or threats made in any of the allegations. Verbal disagreement between a few people who were unfortunate to be at a football venue for reasons other than football. Determination of the independent arbitrator speaks volumes about the incidents' severity despite the ill-informed public's cries for Magic blood.

Magic doesn't condone the behaviour of those involved and their reprimands internally highlight's this. They acted swiftly and publicly. Well done to them for publicly condoning verbal abuse of officials. Which is more than what any other club has done, many clubs have been involved in incidents this season yet none have publicly condoned any of the behaviour of their members or supporters which were sanctioned for bringing the game into disrepute.

That being said, NNSWF are still looking for the NewFM supporter who threw the chair at the NNSWF delegations table. If you have any information could you please forward your statement to Crime-stoppers.
    I am confused. You say Magic do not condone the behaviour...then go on to say in the next sentence they publicly condone verbal abuse...

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    I am confused. You say Magic do not condone the behaviour...then go on to say in the next sentence they publicly condone verbal abuse...
    Presumably meant condemn

I'm confused at the double standards northern operate under, a coach get 4 weeks for a little abuse at an official then hand out poultry fines to an offence that was in my opinion much much worse, I suppos I shouldn't expect to much more from northern

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I'm confused at the double standards northern operate under, a coach get 4 weeks for a little abuse at an official then hand out poultry fines to an offence that was in my opinion much much worse, I suppos I shouldn't expect to much more from northern
    Whats the confusion, generally the punishment fits the crime. If a 4 week ban is imposed after all parties have represented themselves, then that's what it is, if a fine is imposed after all parties are heard then again, that's what it is, case closed. Can we now start discussing football, just heard Lambton will be announcing a big name signing in the next couple of days.

Hi Forever, I forgot to ask, did you witness what happened when the coach got 4 weeks and then what happened in the Magic clubhouse or is your opinion based on what he said she said.

Banned
    FR

Can't believe a man as smart as you thinks Northern are a competent organisation to have faith that they would get things right

Lucky fines weren't around in your day Forever, you'd be up for a shite load !!

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Lucky fines weren't around in your day Forever, you'd be up for a shite load !!
    The chickens from the coup were good layers back then, they would have had most of it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    just heard Lambton will be announcing a big name signing in the next couple of days.
    Adam Griff to complete the Griff Trilogy? That'd be the dream...
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Why was edgeworth game postponed to Sunday 1.30pm

Magic doesn't condone the behaviour of those involved and their reprimands internally highlight's this.
    I suppose the idea to give them suspended fines so the punishment from Northern will be less worked in their favour then.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Why was edgeworth game postponed to Sunday 1.30pm
    Brisbane airport closed due to lightning storms

Sounds like their problem not ours ?
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

The chickens from the coup were good layers back then, they would have had most of it covered.
    Not sure Forever was part of the super competitive Southy sides

Dude, what’s your obsession with FR? It’s all you talk about.

Awesome conditions for 1.30pm Ko gale force winds and 34degrees at 10am

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Not sure Forever was part of the super competitive Southy sides
    You need a new obsession, I'm happy to sign an autograph for you but you'll need to move on then
    Last edited by ForeverRed; 24-09-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Magic U18 and 20s playing trial tonight against Newcastle All stars indigenous select team who are heading to Nowra again in November.

Great hit out last night for the two indigenous teams against Magic, thanks to Magic for hosting and getting these blokes to Nowra with a good preparation.

Magic 18s 3 Indigenous 2
    Magic 20s 3 Indigenous 1

Will be all the better for it, with a couple of players to come in as well.

Thanks again Magic