Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    FR ..... you have absolutely zero idea, either take the word of a disgruntled player or the word of a former president who does everything for ZERO dollars, every contract has stated.... all players to be payed October 31st.... which unless you know better, is tomorrow a s required the club b has sent an rmail to ALL players owed, provide up to date bank details as na bet will be deposited tomorrow, ( 31st October ) so please GO AWAY or comment on reality not fantasy land you clown!!!
    Go to Dudley pub on a Friday afternoon and there's plenty of disgruntled blokes who can't by a beer, I can only report on what the lads tell me, read the comments on your Facebook page from your own players, looks like the truth hurts some people

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Creed View Post
    $800 up front after selection to accept, and rego to be $1200+ in season 2018

Not sure what age group you are talking about, but the juniors was no where near the $800 up front payment you quoted

One thing for sure is no other club polarisers this forum quite like Azzurri,

I think it’s great to see a player like Ljubo coming to the local NPL and should be great for Azzurri as well, if they can cash in

Player payments are not due on contracts till 31st October so anyone complaining about not being paid yet is just stirring, disgruntled I would suggest, that said there is only two days to go but who pays a bill before they have to

But it would be very poor form and even worse business practice to be using 2018 money to pay 2017 bills, very short term

On another subject
    Any thoughts on reports that Zane won’t be at Edgeworth next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    On another subject
    Any thoughts on reports that Zane won’t be at Edgeworth next year.
    If he is thinking about it that means he has had enough.

I think it’s great to see a player like Ljubo coming to the local NPL and should be great for Azzurri as well, if they can cash in

Player payments are not due on contracts till 31st October so anyone complaining about not being paid yet is just stirring, disgruntled I would suggest, that said there is only two days to go but who pays a bill before they have to

But it would be very poor form and even worse business practice to be using 2018 money to pay 2017 bills, very short term
    CCB will be in Northern League one in 3 years

CCB will be in Northern League one in 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo14 View Post
    Not sure what age group you are talking about, but the juniors was no where near the $800 up front payment you quoted
    NPL youth-senior
    any new or existing CCB parent out there surely can vouch.
    over the last 3+ years requested payment by 30th October a $650-$800 deposit to accept position.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Creed View Post
    NPL youth-senior
    any new or existing CCB parent out there surely can vouch.
    over the last 3+ years requested payment by 30th October a $650-$800 deposit to accept position.
    That's what I heard Apollo. Also believe most other clubs charge far less and don't require payment until February.

Same as Azzurri, so get over the CCB bagging, as none of you have any idea. If there is any more factual information you would like about this club instead of worrying about your own, please ask away and I will feed you truth boys, unlike some keyboard warriors

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Same as Azzurri, so get over the CCB bagging, as none of you have any idea. If there is any more factual information you would like about this club instead of worrying about your own, please ask away and I will feed you truth boys, unlike some keyboard warriors
    Ok. What are the NPL fees for youth and senior for last season and next season? When are deposits and final balances due? How much is deposit?
    You're correct in saying these are rumours, but not yet proven that they are lies.
    I can only say what some other clubs have charged.

Think the Ball is in your court now Go Away
    You asked for it

And to be fair to Azzurri
    I have read their Facebook page, 11 comments, NO negative commentary at all. Let alone from players So maybe forever red had a few at Dudley pub and thought he was on Facebook

I have read their Facebook page, 11 comments, NO negative commentary at all. Let alone from players So maybe forever red had a few at Dudley pub and thought he was on Facebook
    Or maybe those comments were deleted, you be the judge

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Or maybe those comments were deleted, you be the judge
    Yep maybe, but did you screen shot or save etc
    If not, your just stirring

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
    Ok. What are the NPL fees for youth and senior for last season and next season? When are deposits and final balances due? How much is deposit?
    You're correct in saying these are rumours, but not yet proven that they are lies.
    I can only say what some other clubs have charged.
    The silence from Go Away is deafening.

If he does stick to his word I would also like to know what all next seasons players are on and where the money would be coming from? Or do we just go with rumoured amounts and try and work out where the $100k is going to come from.

Maybe you should go and have another look Walker , as the comments ForeverRed spoke are still there and haven't been deleted.
    16 comments to be exact , and the one about match payments not being paid are made by a player who has played for Azzurri/CCB for well over 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    The silence from Go Away is deafening.

If he does stick to his word I would also like to know what all next seasons players are on and where the money would be coming from? Or do we just go with rumoured amounts and try and work out where the $100k is going to come from.
    Go Away , the former CCB president always has a lot to say and then can't back it up with proof. As you said ,his silence is deafening

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Go Away , the former CCB president always has a lot to say and then can't back it up with proof. As you said ,his silence is deafening
    It's the same conversation every year with CCB around this time... deposits demanded to pay bonuses. Would not like to be a Youth player who made their 2019 squads, what is rego going to be then to pay for 2018? Maybe Ljubo can froth up some lattes at the Azzurri club to smooth the hit.

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Maybe you should go and have another look Walker , as the comments ForeverRed spoke are still there and haven't been deleted.
    16 comments to be exact , and the one about match payments not being paid are made by a player who has played for Azzurri/CCB for well over 10 years
    Must be looking at different Facebook pages