Winning 2-1 at HT v Jets Yoof

Jets won 20s 4-2
    1-1 draw in 18s

Banned
    FT 5-1 Magic

How good is Jack McLaughlin at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Just watching it on bartv. How the **** can NNSW allow football to be played at this mine field.
    A ball was just passed to a valentine player who went to boot it and the ball hit one of the million holes and Bunny hopped virtually straight over his head.
    How embarrassing

Banned
    HT at Windy Hill

1-1

Jaffas on top but an equaliser out of nothing at the end of the first half from Ryan Clarke

I assuming it him and not someone else

Still surprised these blokes at Maitland are playing in this light rain.

What gives today ??

U20s and 18s 3-1 both grades to Maitland

Banned
    Jaffas now 2-1 up

But they now down to 10 after a second yellow

Banned
    FT 2-1

Jaffas the dominant side for 65 mins until they ended up at 10

That was the catalyst for Maitland getting a foothold in the game

Even then they couldn't get across the line

Jaffas the superior side by along way

Don't know how these Maitland blokes so high up the table based on this display

Chelsea dominated by Man U in a 2-0 loss the other week, can't believe they've won the Premier League. Absolute embarrassment of a competition.

A luckless 1-1 draw for Olympic against Lakes,

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Chelsea dominated by Man U in a 2-0 loss the other week, can't believe they've won the Premier League. Absolute embarrassment of a competition.
    Don't believe this is the correct thread for this post,maybe you could start a new one,you could possibly name it thread for wankers.

That's probably the worst pitch I've seen for an npl game ever at edgeworth today, including Cahill oval, not worth the entry fee

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Don't believe this is the correct thread for this post,maybe you could start a new one,you could possibly name it thread for wankers.
    Actually abit of sarcasm for MFKS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Actually abit of sarcasm for MFKS
    Just calling it as I seen it.

I haven't seen any of Maitland until today.
    I scratching my head how they so high up the ladder based on what I seen

May have been an off day for them but if that is their normal standard then they a bit behind the top teams

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    That's probably the worst pitch I've seen for an npl game ever at edgeworth today, including Cahill oval, not worth the entry fee
    Weston not much better , and Lisle Carr not far behind .
    All clubs will tell you it's down to overuse
    Club's need to do what they do in Sydney and lots of other places . That being play their youth teams at an alternate venue .
    Grounds , mostly maintained by volunteers , simply cannot cope with around 140 games a year , that includes trials .
    Edgeworth have had other problems . Weston is the worst I've seen it .

But try selling that to all these new age " entitled parents" . They must play on the main pitch and that's that .
    You don't get to play on Marconi Stadium unless it's a Grand Final till your a senior player .
    It now seems a god given right that every 13 year old needs to play on any club's #1 pitch .

All clubs should have a 2nd venue .

Quote Originally Posted by NED DEVINE View Post
    Club's need to do what they do in Sydney and lots of other places . That being play their youth teams at an alternate venue .
    Grounds , mostly maintained by volunteers , simply cannot cope with around 140 games a year , that includes trials .

But try selling that to all these new age " entitled parents" . They must play on the main pitch and that's that .
    You don't get to play on Marconi Stadium unless it's a Grand Final till your a senior player .
    It now seems a god given right that every 13 year old needs to play on any club's #1 pitch .

And here we go again. Ned starts blaming parents for everything, then complains that the discussion doesn't belong in this blog. At least we can assume Neds not a parent and be thankful for him not diluting the gene pool.

councils need to start understanding that football is the most played sport in the county (and will continue to grow) and start allocating fields and funding based on that
    we currently share a field with rugby league, AFL and cricket and despite our best efforts to maintain it (without any help from other codes or council) the amount of traffic is starting to wear the grass down as it get used 6 or 7 days of the week
    then you will see other codes fields only being used a couple of times a week and council throwing money at them

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Not real good, I'd heard he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    councils need to start understanding that football is the most played sport in the county (and will continue to grow) and start allocating fields and funding based on that
    we currently share a field with rugby league, AFL and cricket and despite our best efforts to maintain it (without any help from other codes or council) the amount of traffic is starting to wear the grass down as it get used 6 or 7 days of the week
    then you will see other codes fields only being used a couple of times a week and council throwing money at them
    And NNSW football who have been administering the game for decades (80 + years) and all they have to show for it in Newcastle is 3 full size training pitches built at Speers Point 3 years ago (Plus the 5's cash cow). NNSW Football is a gravy train where they use volunteers to collect their fees for them.

Players are asked to pay healthy rego fees and are expected to train on third world training facilities which can't handle a few days rain.

If you pay NPL type fees, you should be GAURANTEED you get two sessions a week on acceptable standard training facilities. This doesn't happen.

The people who administer the game don't give a toss about the standard of training and playing facilities outside of Speers Point Then, if you want to train in the wet weather, you pay NNSW $100 per hour for a 20 x 30 five a side pitch.

What a business they have there! Time to invest something back into the game I would have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by NED DEVINE View Post

All clubs should have a second venue??

Surely you jest?

Most struggle with the cost and maintenance of 1 venue, let alone a second.

But from a NNSW point of view, player races are more important than the surface!

The Women's Premier League looks like it might have to comply with the NEWFM facility requirements next season, so some of the clubs are going to have to find facilities that do.

Council suggesting MORE sharing of facilities, like what happens at Adamstown #1.

I would have to check, but I suspect that it is a NNSW requirement for the youth to play their main games at complying facilities.