Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    goal in the 93rd. Thompo had kiddie rant about something. Was onside btw

Attachment 1463
    Goal scorer for Edgy is just outside 6 yard box. footy for ya
    Maitland player wins header from corner heads it to unmarked Edgy player, who then directs it to another unmarked Edgy player. Who scores (that's how I saw it from the far end anyway)

Maybe his rant needed to be directed at his teammates for lack of marking and ergency in their own box late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Maitland player wins header from corner heads it to unmarked Edgy player, who then directs it to another unmarked Edgy player. Who scores (that's how I saw it from the far end anyway)

Maybe his rant needed to be directed at his teammates for lack of marking and ergency in their own box late in the game.
    How bad was injury to Matty Cromo... bad tackle or just running?

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    How bad was injury to Matty Cromo... bad tackle or just running?
    Not really sure mate didn't know there was anything wrong until he came off, possibly a thigh injury but not really sure.

Tanch drags anothr blue to the blues

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Tanch drags anothr blue to the blues
    Who has he signed now?

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Who has he signed now?
    Grant Brown from olympic.

Quote Originally Posted by Football_Magic14 View Post
    Grant Brown from olympic.
    So that's 3 players that have left Olympic already , how many more will follow ?
    Has anyone heard of anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    So that's 3 players that have left Olympic already , how many more will follow ?
    Has anyone heard of anyone else
    Know the swans are on their way out aswel

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Know the swans are on their way out aswel
    Makes you wonder what the Olympic Committee maybe thinking? Sign new coach, players start leaving your club in big numbers the team he got sacked from starts stringing a few results together under a rookie coach with the same players he had to pick from. Could this be an end of a long long succesful period for Olympic. Only time will tell I suppose but the pressure is surely on already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Makes you wonder what the Olympic Committee maybe thinking? Sign new coach, players start leaving your club in big numbers the team he got sacked from starts stringing a few results together under a rookie coach with the same players he had to pick from. Could this be an end of a long long succesful period for Olympic. Only time will tell I suppose but the pressure is surely on already.
    Ok first post but here we go.

I would think that incoming coach has had some input into players he wishes to keep or let go. Olympic have been strong in youth the last few years and incoming coach has strong credentials in that area, also I would expect he has several new signings
    I see Olympic youth as big winners and possibly Azzuri youth as big losers

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Ok first post but here we go.

I would think that incoming coach has had some input into players he wishes to keep or let go. Olympic have been strong in youth the last few years and incoming coach has strong credentials in that area, also I would expect he has several new signings
    I see Olympic youth as big winners and possibly Azzuri youth as big losers
    Olympic not short of quality young players ready to fill the gaps if results in 20s and 18s are anything to go by.

Yes agree, perhaps it's time for a clean out. Otherwise they risk losing their promising young ones.

On the other hand bring too many older players in and you risk losing your promising young ones

Looks like some tough decisions have been made at Olympic, you have to appreciate that.

Yes agree, perhaps it's time for a clean out. Otherwise they risk losing their promising young ones.

On the other hand bring too many older players in and you risk losing your promising young ones

Looks like some tough decisions have been made at Olympic, you have to appreciate that.
    Or maybe they have all left because Bolchy isn't their anymore.

Yes
    Or maybe the reason Bolchy moved on. My understanding is it was mutual for both parties
    Maitland wanted Bolch,he was happy to go there and him moving on allowed the prodigal son to return and rebuild to those glory days of yesteryear.

Good result for all involved

Yes
    Or maybe the reason Bolchy moved on. My understanding is it was mutual for both parties
    Maitland wanted Bolch,he was happy to go there and him moving on allowed the prodigal son to return and rebuild to those glory days of yesteryear.

Good result for all involved
    Well your understanding is way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Well your understanding is way off.
    Maybe I misunderstood
    Happy to hear your version

Goody n Smith must already be playing for CCB, they keep on giving them the ball. Seriously Olympic are getting worse week in week out. They can forget about winning anything this year as far as firsts go.

Think Bolchy has lost the plot also.How he continues to play Lucas and Pratt is beyond me. They are the biggest under achievers in a team devoid of any purpose or belief.

A 2-1win against a side with nothing to play for is just papering over cracks.Edgy n Magic will really test Olympic

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Think Bolchy has lost the plot also.How he continues to play Lucas and Pratt is beyond me. They are the biggest under achievers in a team devoid of any purpose or belief.
    Tell us your team tonester?