Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    To be fair, it would be an absolute miracle if Azzurri were to get out of the basement next year. Predicting a very tough season for them considering the quality that exists in this competition. They will probably be star struck at being in a competition as high as ID1.
    What park will Azzurri be playing on next year? Is it a requirement to have a fenced off pitch for ZL1?

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheballmate View Post
    What park will Azzurri be playing on next year? Is it a requirement to have a fenced off pitch for ZL1?
    They are extremely well supported financially and I have heard rumours they are in the process of having a purpose-built field/small stadium constructed and are just waiting on DA approval. The club has purchased a large parcel of land in Newcastle.

They are extremely well supported financially and I have heard rumours they are in the process of having a purpose-built field/small stadium constructed and are just waiting on DA approval. The club has purchased a large parcel of land in Newcastle.
    Isn't that just to park the caravans to house your oversea's imports?

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheballmate View Post
    Isn't that just to park the caravans to house your oversea's imports?
    We prefer to call them a "house on wheels"

That's what the brochure says anyway

Purchased a parcel of land?? Come on...how many spare recreationally zones fields are just floating about? This story has more holes than an azzurri branded colander

maybe they should supply the "other/real" azzurri with some of there financial expertise, we all know they need it.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    maybe they should supply the "other/real" azzurri with some of there financial expertise, we all know they need it.........
    Real Azzurri? You realise we were based at Smith Park first and then the club purchased the land at Highfields, right? But yes, we have offered our brothers at Highfields a substantial sum of money to change their name back to "Hamilton Azzurri" (their original name) and they are currently working with NNSWF to see if they can make it happen (ethnic names and all that racist hoo har).

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    Purchased a parcel of land?? Come on...how many spare recreationally zones fields are just floating about?
    Zero. It wasn't zoned as a recreational field and has never been used as a recreational field previously.

Zero. It wasn't zoned as a recreational field and has never been used as a recreational field previously.
    I'd be curious to see where enough land was found the has Recreation Facility (outdoor) as a permissible use. Pretty much just the B5 - Business Development, RE1 and RE2 zones unless the development is big enough to be a Recreation Facility (Major).

Would be great to see a club develop its own facilities. Lot of cash but if you have the funding source then thats no an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I'd be curious to see where enough land was found the has Recreation Facility (outdoor) as a permissible use. Pretty much just the B5 - Business Development, RE1 and RE2 zones unless the development is big enough to be a Recreation Facility (Major).

Would be great to see a club develop its own facilities. Lot of cash but if you have the funding source then thats no an issue.
    Yep, very curious to see where this site is and what’s planned. Any hints butcher? No need to hide anything if it’s all acquired anyhow!
    Will ZL1 be out of smith Park next year?

Can't wait to see the Zlatan running around in the (sky?) blue of Azzuri in 2018, on the brand new pitch at Stade de Azzuri.

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    Yep, very curious to see where this site is and what’s planned. Any hints butcher? No need to hide anything if it’s all acquired anyhow!
    Will ZL1 be out of smith Park next year?
    At this stage it looks like we'll have a temporary home ground whilst "Il Bordello" (the brothel) is being constructed, at this stage that doesn't look like being Smith Park.

Hi guys, I was just wondering if Raymond Terrace were still the ugliest team in world football? Can anyone confirm?

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    so is Azzurri leaving Hamilton?

as a resident of one of the Hamiltons I would be very pleased to not be associated with these types

Hi guys, I was just wondering if Raymond Terrace were still the ugliest team in world football? Can anyone confirm?
    I never really thought to stare at the opposition and decide whether I found them attractive or not either during a game or prior to kick off.. I guess I was too scared about running around the field with a raging boner that still wouldn't be visible through my football shorts to ever try it out...

Has anyone else "hot or not" the opposition during a football game?

Is this a common thing and I have been missing out on this all along?

How large of a negative number did I score when we played you last Butcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I never really thought to stare at the opposition and decide whether I found them attractive or not either during a game or prior to kick off.. I guess I was too scared about running around the field with a raging boner that still wouldn't be visible through my football shorts to ever try it out...

Has anyone else "hot or not" the opposition during a football game?

Is this a common thing and I have been missing out on this all along?
    I only do it post game, when everyone is all sweaty.

It'd be a bit gay if someone did it pre-game or during.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    :

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    so is Azzurri leaving Hamilton?

as a resident of one of the Hamiltons I would be very pleased to not be associated with these types
    Shut up boz, go back to your really well run club and leave us to discuss the big issues.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen that goalkeeper from the terrace? Where did they get him from? Rumour has it they found him sleeping under a piece of cardboard next to raymond terrace woolies

They are by far the ugliest, only ever since Muswellbrook moved all there players on.