Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2017 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

discussion starts here

Any teams from the 'higher' all-age grades on the lookout for new players this year? Played ZL football the last few years, ZL1 the last 2 years but looking for a bit of a change this year.

Looking for players for Friday night All Age Comp

Hi Guys,
    We lost a few players from our All Age team last year, but a few of us are keen to play again this year at the same local club.

We are after anyone who:
    - wants to play Friday night
    - are keen for grade C or D (most likely)
    - train once a week

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looking to play o/35s... lower the grade the better. Just keen for a kick, nothing overly serious. Anyone know any teams that need players?

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Looking to play o/35s... lower the grade the better. Just keen for a kick, nothing overly serious. Anyone know any teams that need players?
    I know some guys forming a friday night All Age team at Garden Suburb that will likely be a lower grade.

Looking for AA teams to trial against from start of March, PM me if interested. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I know some guys forming a friday night All Age team at Garden Suburb that will likely be a lower grade.
    That would be good, just down the road!

Trial wanted

Raymond Terrace soccer club are looking for any AA team that would like to trial our 3rd grade side next thursday (9-2-17) at Raymond Terrace

Please PM if interested

Anyone know if it's possible to be registered with two clubs?

I mean, I presume it's not, but still worth asking. For example, if you wanted to play Friday night AA with one club, then backup on Saturday for AA with a different club.

Quote Originally Posted by Damo Lovelock View Post

I mean, I presume it's not, but still worth asking. For example, if you wanted to play Friday night AA with one club, then backup on Saturday for AA with a different club.
    No but can multi register and play for both teams in the same club as long as your primary team is the lower grade

After a few players for AA team at Rutherford will be C or D grade. PM me for contact details

Quote Originally Posted by Damo Lovelock View Post

Cant do it now.

I did it once. O35 fri nite with adamst and AA sat with Hamo Azz (early 2000's). Fed had a special meeting and allowed it but banned it the next year. Also If playing fri O35 A's you cannot play or fill in for All Age B grade or under. And regardless of the O35 or AA grade you can fill in for to ZL providing its within the same club.
    Last edited by hawk; 08-02-2017 at 09:38 PM.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    it is possible to register for two clubs, you just need to do it under different names

hope this helps

New Lambton FC are looking for a Goalkeeper for our All Age side. We plan to play home games prior to our Reserve Grade Zl2 fixtures and training and social stuff is all with the Zl2 squads. If anyone is keen to play all age but have a bit more structure around it (social stuff and club culture) please feel free to PM me, email newlambtoneagles@newcastlefootball.net.au or call Jordo on 0402843746

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    it is possible to register for two clubs, you just need to do it under different names

hope this helps
    until pics emerge. Herald loves it

Looking for a goalkeeper and a couple of players for Friday night All Age Comp

Hi Guys,

We lost a few players from our Friday night All Age team last year, looking for a few players including a Goalkeeper for our team this year. We are a good bunch of blokes that used to play more in the more serious Zone League divisions. But now we are happy just having a run with a bit less of the competitiveness. We more just play for the enjoyment these days, but we still play to win.

• we train once a week
    • the grade will be most likely C or D
    • have a beer or two after most games
    • We play For Tenambit

Let me know if anyone is interested.

players for AA

Require players (goalkeeper primarily + outfield as well) for A/A Saturday probably C or D this year. Have been minor and major premiers last 2 years and going for 3 in a row. Good down to earth bunch of guys and have guys in the team who have played at higher levels. We go for a casual kick Sat mornings if anyone is interested.

AA Trial

Any A/A team looking for a friendly trial mid to late March let us know. However we have no ground available

Anyone know what date AA / O35's comps start this year?