Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 221

Thread: 2017 NEW FM League thread

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    "Turned the club around" is hardly accurate, they will finish out of the 4 along with every other team at the coop !!
    You do know they struggled to 9th last year? Aside from where they finish this year they have definitely made a considerable improvement on last year.

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Any club pushing for an NPL licence should be after an experienced proven coach.
    Maybe in 2 years time when the decision on the next NPL licences come up he will be an 'experienced proven coach' (well at NewFM level at least). I don't see many if any NPL experienced coaches picking up gigs at NewFM clubs.

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    "Turned the club around" is hardly accurate, they will finish out of the 4 along with every other team at the coop !!
    warning "wanker alton" is on the loose.

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,195
    Haha, junior Alton is feeding off other people's post, just another nobody who probably couldn't play

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Haha, junior Alton is feeding off other people's post, just another nobody who probably couldn't play
    Settle down Red, I thought a forum was just that and for the record I played at a much higher level than yourself.

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,218
    There's a lot of clubs in worse positions.
    Which club are you associated with Alton?

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Settle down Red, I thought a forum was just that and for the record I played at a much higher level than yourself.
    Yes, an opinion, but not to bag clubs or people, your out of order

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    There's a lot of clubs in worse positions.
    Which club are you associated with Alton?
    Good luck getting an answer

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    enough of this opinion stuff. We'll see who the real best is at Newysports awards nite.

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    enough of this opinion stuff. We'll see who the real best is at Newysports awards nite.
    There's enough awards for everyone, haha

  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    112
    Is there an award for the one who gets the most awards

  12. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    112
    Who coaches the team anyway? The few times I have seen them play it's the old man doing the coaching because Faj is playing.

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    233
    2 weeks and no posts for this League? Is the comp still going? If so, who is in the mix?

  14. #174
    Law and Co are doing well, with the players he has, surely should be cleaning this comp up?

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    569
    Thornton having a good run of form, currently second and in with good shout of finals. Which is good to see!

  16. #176
    Senior Member seldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Thornton having a good run of form, currently second and in with good shout of finals. Which is good to see!
    So why exactly did the coach get moved on ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

  17. #177
    Senior Member The Postman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    So why exactly did the coach get moved on ?
    He is probably ready for a return to the top league, Thornton more than likely are not.

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    919
    Should be in top league, one of the best in my opinion

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Should be in top league, one of the best in my opinion
    Southy should've chased him to go home and get them back in the NPL, he is s better option

  20. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,195
    They did. But he was contracted

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •