Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Supporter input: NTUA Video Package

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Ahh, I remember that now. Didn't he also manage to push an Adelaide player over in the backplay?

Griff truly is amazing.
    Yes, He can make ghost runs to throw defenders off His own runs.
    If you also remember He saved the penalty just a few moments earlier. Had time to give the gloves back to Covic then off He went.
    Hail.

Banned
    Didn't he also get sent off that game to for giving away the penalty?? Bloke is truly amazing

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Didn't he also get sent off that game to for giving away the penalty??
    No, that was Jade North.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    No, that was Jade North.
    Sounds like North, although in this case he was playing with Griff who managed to, as Plague said, save it and then go on to to score.

And on a somewhat related note, I think that was the game Kewell attended?

Looked and sounded great on the screen yesterday, but I will be emailing the club and asking for a few changes.

Firstly, play it as the teams walk out, not just before. Sidenote to this, play the whole thing.

Secondly, turn that clown's microphone off for the entirety. Squadron et al sounded fantastic singing along with NTUA, and this bellend decides now is a good time to drown all the atmosphere out with his hack country radio style wind-up techniques. Shut. Up.

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Looked and sounded great on the screen yesterday, but I will be emailing the club and asking for a few changes.

Firstly, play it as the teams walk out, not just before. Sidenote to this, play the whole thing.

Secondly, turn that clown's microphone off for the entirety. Squadron et al sounded fantastic singing along with NTUA, and this bellend decides now is a good time to drown all the atmosphere out with his hack country radio style wind-up techniques. Shut. Up.

/rant
    Agree.

/rant
    Agree 2. Hard enough to get the western grandstand involved. People were starting to right into NTUA when the muppet on the mike drowned out the song and the atmosphere.

/rant

great suggestion,
    i think they should walk out

announcer says
    "ladies and gentleman, please welcome out the two teams, the _________ and your Hunter Ports Newcastle Jets"

microphone is disabled, never tear us apart comes on, and kick off is like YNWA the fans sing until the end of the song, then the kick off is played.

saying that
    foxsports always goes to a commercial as soon as they shake hands :S, so not all of the song would be shown on the tele, not sure what would be the best option.

I was thinking more of the atmosphere for the people at the ground. Fox Sports can do what they want (farcical holding up the kickoff waiting to get back from what I assume was a commercial break yesterday btw).

Yeh, it would be great to capture that on the broadcast as well, but first and foremost it is about the experience for those that have bothered to support their team in the flesh.

NTUA is for the crowd and the players.

fox have absolutely zero coverage of tifo or walk out songs.

So true - the families etc were just starting to sing around me in the Western Stand when dimwit came over on the PA, stopped the build up stone dead.

Has this been discussed with Jets Management by Squadron leaders??? Nothing will change unless it is. Interactions/representations by Timmy, Furns etc got us to the point that we got to have the song, representatives need to keep the pressure on to ensure it stays there uninterrupted.

I've mentioned it but response was that they can't control the bloke speaking etc... So I have passed a MSG onto the stadium for a please explain why it happens

Much better effort tonight as far as the NTUA and video package was concerned.

Why do they insist on playing that "All of the Lights" bollocks though? Let the fans make the noise IMHO

Might have had something to do with Birraz having the wrong keeper kit on and the scrambling to find something else, was a delay in getting the teams to walkout and kick off, its the reason he was in two different kits over the game.

Why do they insist on playing that "All of the Lights" bollocks though? Let the fans make the noise IMHO
    Isn't All of the Lights Heskey's goal scoring tune? If they can play it a few times a game the fans will learn to yell louder when he scores

Nah I think Heskey has something by the Stones? Doesn't really matter anyway as they don't play it very loudly

I thought it was this song deadmau5 ghosts n stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ArUgxtlJs

Either way, I thought that the fans had voted NTUA as the walkout song?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out