Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: round 16.... other games

BK on goal for Victory has got to go.
    Just stood there. No dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Missed this game but caught up with TWG highlights.
    Interesting Basheer commented about how Adelaide Chairman Greg Griffin asked that Shaun Evans
    NOT ref Adelaide again after a Rnd 2 incident with Wankerers. Request vindicated.

Again, rules for the so called 'big' (and crowdless) clubs. 16min in and Ryan Grunt is off = game changer.
    No...turd stays on for 11 v 11 and gives Brisk an assist...ffs.
    Our refs are gutless.
    Curious that the Grant foul was not mentioned at all during the review on Matchday Saturday. And how Slater could say that it wasn't a red card "because it wasn't deliberate" was bizarre....geez I wish Optus nicked the rights in a way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Curious that the Grant foul was not mentioned at all during the review on Matchday Saturday. And how Slater could say that it wasn't a red card "because it wasn't deliberate" was bizarre....geez I wish Optus nicked the rights in a way.
    THE favouritism going with the Sydney and Melbourne teams is a joke

I not expecting us to get a fair shake today either.

We get the biscuits today and it going to be hard for Wankers to make semis

Can see the Housos getting the decisions to help them

Another inexperienced ref too
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Also getting a little uncomfortable with the "rise" of Bozza.

Now and then he comes up with campaigns and seems to get his way, at least for a while. His kicking and screaming led to the dismissal of Farina at SFC. The interviews with refs after the games were entirely his idea and, strangely, they have dropped off this season as far as I have seen.

Video replays are his thing now (remember his five point plan the season before last?) and his campaign continues. He shrugged off the 50/50 call against Sydney the other night saying - "those calls won't matter when we bring in video technology". I know there is a trial in the final round but it is not fait accompli at this stage. He has a new show coming up and is leveraging Fox Sports to promote his ideas. He also came up with his "expand and second division now" call before Christmas.

Four years ago here were his tips for players that should play in Brazil for the Socceroos..

Bosnich nominates Aziz Behich for the left-back spot, Erik Paartalu as fresh blood in midfield, James Holland, Luke DeVere and Nikita Rukyvytsya as priorities. He also wants Tommy Oar to get 90 minutes, and for Australia to cap Eli Babalj before he is tempted by overtures from Serbia.
    So obviously he is so right! I have no issues with the Bozza having opinions, that is his job, but he does like to impose those opinions sometimes.

Maybe I'm paranoid - I also believe Bozza, Rudes, Slater, Harper, Cockerill, Hill and Speed all have SFC memberships!.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 22-01-2017 at 01:52 PM.