Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 16/17 HAL Round 26 | Jets v Gypos - F3 Derby #41 | Sun 9th Apr 2017 5:30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I'm no advocate for Jones or Miller. But what's to say Miller would have done any better than Jones this year (I'm aware we are at the bottom). What's to say Miller would have had us in the 6 midway through last year? Jones had some injuries at the start of the season, made some changes and had us winning games at one point. Who's to say signing Bridge in January or any other signings that may have fallen over behind closed doors wouldn't have seen us do better. I believe this had a large impact on our back half finish.
    I just feel as if there is so many other factors/what ifs/things that need fixing beyond the coach.
    We'll never know if Miller would have done better or worse, chances are better. But we do know that Jones is ordinary at this stage and will get the spoon with a team that is an improvement on the last couple.

As for stability, of course, but lets do it with a good coach and start now and not in the 1st week next season as seem to do every other. Hopefully Member will recover from delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    But we do know that Jones is ordinary at this stage and will get the spoon with a team that is an improvement on the last couple.
    Just offering a differing opinion but I would say last years starting squad was stronger. Triff, carney, Leo, biraz all better then their replacements. Cowburn was playing well. Uga and noddy had much stronger seasons. I know some people argue Miller had those two playing well. But I'd argue that they have let the team down by playing lower then their ability which we are now aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Just offering a differing opinion but I would say last years starting squad was stronger. Triff, carney, Leo, biraz all better then their replacements. Cowburn was playing well. Uga and noddy had much stronger seasons. I know some people argue Miller had those two playing well. But I'd argue that they have let the team down by playing lower then their ability which we are now aware of.
    form can be a determining factor. Im paying on Jones mainly for the Member factor. dont tell him....

Some peeps on fb are defending this gypo result. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    form can be a determining factor. Im paying on Jones mainly for the Member factor. dont tell him....

Some peeps on fb are defending this gypo result. Madness.
    Yep ive mentioned that and the guy messaging Nabbout saying the boys did well. FFS are these guys only fans this year??
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Be fair...some kids are like that and some of the oldies, much like the Knights Nannas,cannot see their boys do wrong.

Nothing wrong in this world with people trying to be positive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Be fair...some kids are like that and some of the oldies, much like the Knights Nannas,cannot see their boys do wrong.

There is being positive and there is also being delusional

Those players have not performed at even close to a satisfactory level in the last 6 weeks

No one should be back slapping them for their efforts

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Those players have not performed at even close to a satisfactory level in the last 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Yep, knew you would provide a negative riposte to my positive, conciliatory post to these poor people.

Yin and yang, universal law and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

concilatory? bs. The knights nanas support the wife beaters so they arent much chop. kids can do what they like cause they are still learning. but a grown adult making stupid excuses? jog on and support ya favourite bogans.

I wish people would read properly...where did I say I supported the knuckle draggers?

Person read properly. Simply knowing about their support group is guilt. But knuckeldraggers is on raod to redemption