Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Next - aka New Manager Speculation Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by white city View Post
    The best decision is to finally invest the cash for a foreign manager.!!

Someone of Eastern European heritage who shall bring in his own support staff and has the knowledge of developing youth and is keen to help the emerging jets.

Something which alot of the asian clubs are doing and thus why there quality of football is constantly improving. Mr Lee i believe would be aware of this. Lets hope anyway!!
    1977237_231471473720531_151401017508899309_n.jpg

Banned
    Al
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

You can't get much more Newy than this.
    Almost describes me perfectly

I reckon we give Robert Dillon a go. If his twitter account and dribble in the Herald is anything to go by, he'd be the best manager in A-League history.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    I reckon we give Robert Dillon a go. If his twitter account and dribble in the Herald is anything to go by, he'd be the best manager in A-League history.
    Bullshit.

What about the same 4/5 who trash the club in the comments in every article posted by the Herald??

Get them in

Banned
    On another note.

How ****ing prepared is the Chinese Lightsalesman for the sacking of Jones??

Fingers crossed the knives had been sharpened and just waiting for FT on the season to slice and dice Jones

Issue is that until we actually have a manager in place we are actually limiting our ability to sign anyone

Considering right now is the time of year clubs are releasing players and signings are taking place we ain't even going to be in the picture whilst we don't have a head honcho

We will see by how long it takes to announce the next mother****er how organised the assignation on Jones was.

Fingers crossed a new man is announced before week is out as the clock is ticking

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    On another note.

How ****ing prepared is the Chinese Lightsalesman for the sacking of Jones??

Fingers crossed the knives had been sharpened and just waiting for FT on the season to slice and dice Jones

Issue is that until we actually have a manager in place we are actually limiting our ability to sign anyone

Considering right now is the time of year clubs are releasing players and signings are taking place we ain't even going to be in the picture whilst we don't have a head honcho

We will see by how long it takes to announce the next mother****er how organised the assignation on Jones was.

Fingers crossed a new man is announced before week is out as the clock is ticking
    At least we know Lawrie as a stockpile of resumes from 6 months ago that wont entirely be out of date yet.
    Maybe he'll actually look at them this time around.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Mike Mulvey or Ernie Merrick. Proven Aleague and have won the league thats what we need
    Merrick underperformed with a much stronger squad than the Jets have. Mulvey was sacked for losing the dressing room at Roar. Honestly tho, I have no idea who we will be able to attract with quality.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

In no particular order these are people I think the club should consider approaching.

Roberto Mancini
    Laurent Blanc
    Andrea Mandorlini
    RĂ©mi Garde
    Cesare Prandelli
    Marcelino
    Paolo Di Canio
    Frank de Boer

Realistically I don't think any of them would come here - but at least the club could get an idea of just how shit we are.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 17-04-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Bullshit.

What about the same 4/5 who trash the club in the comments in every article posted by the Herald??

Get them in
    You trash the club, players, supporters, ffa , football in general and pretty mush everything else.....ever....you should do it so we can be the greatest team in history.

We'll end up with some Chinese manager so the ready made excuse next season will be..the players didn't follow the coaches instructions....and no it doesn't matter that none of them speak mandarin

Get that Rocky Liu bloke in

There is a whole world of managers out there other than those who have been successful in the top 4 leagues.

We should be looking to Asia and poaching a successful manager from there.

I would like to see us go for Shin-Tae Yong. Current coach of the Sth Korean u-23 side and former assistant to Miron Bleiberg at the Roar. Won the ACL with Seongnam in his 2nd year as a Manager. Was a very successful striker in his day and coaches attacking football. Maybe out of our league but still the type of Manager we should be looking for.

We shouldn't be retricted to the usual suspects here in Australia or blokes from Toronto. Nor should we be restricted to managers the Facebook crowd has heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    You trash the club, players, supporters, ffa , football in general and pretty mush everything else.....ever....you should do it so we can be the greatest team in history.
    Does a pretty amazing backflip and reverse pike too

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    Does a pretty amazing backflip and reverse pike too
    Get off the Members back, the bloke loves the club more than all of you together and he raises good questions.....what's bad about that?...... Are we ****ing successful: NO........so ****ing sob as much as you want but obviously needs radical change. He wanted Jones next year not because he is great but because of uncertainty about Chinese Lord financial commitment....let's see how much he commits.....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    McKinna has my number.

I happy to take the job on

McKinna has my number.

I happy to take the job on
    McKinna after being the god of twitter now ignores every khunt on social media except one,.... and he probably stalk him......
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

this whole last year has been a martin lee-jit disgrace

as for membership...shut up and take my money, i want to be on the rocketship to the moon or when the whole shithouse goes up in flames...each option costs $17 a month, we have it good

a bit unsure about the hiatus in signings till the new coach is announced, hope that doesn't mean we stop approaching players (Australian ones at least) who could be useful (Troisi as Aussie Marquee???)
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

At least whomever gets the job will have the backing of all the Herald blokes, seeing as though the coach isn't responsible for anything ever.
    OK

let's see how much mileage the press can make of it: http://www.a-league.com.au/photo-gal...31p5i2vx7ow0zv
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...