Page 129 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2687

Thread: 2017/18 Squad Thread

  1. #2561
    parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parkseys mum
    Posts
    800,851,415
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    I’ve said it many times before, he isn’t a sexy footballer. Most of the stuff he does goes unnoticed (until he makes a mistake, then it’s all anyone sees for the most part)
    Thats lovely, but those mistakes were always very costly. He was gash, now he's decent. And that's ok

  2. #2562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    406
    Still wish he would stay wide instead of cutting infield every time he goes forward...even when he plays forward

  3. #2563
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,693
    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...4f3b45156f062b

    Some give Laurie and Griffo a lift to Sydney and sign up Nikovic.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    I support the NCIP

  4. #2564
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...4f3b45156f062b

    Some give Laurie and Griffo a lift to Sydney and sign up Nikovic.
    what is the story bout? apparently it's a member only thing

  5. #2565
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    what is the story bout? apparently it's a member only thing
    Sydney have put contract talks on hold with several of their off contracted players.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    I support the NCIP

  6. #2566
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    We should sign Usain Bolt. Heard he's a speedy winger.

  7. #2567
    brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,335
    so what happened to vujica? he was our best player at the start of the season.

    if he's not injured, bring him back in at left back, shift george to the right and put hoffman centre back (when he returns from suspension).
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

    he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully itís the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

  8. #2568
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,590
    if only Bert would realise LJ is shit and give Johnny K a run instead... either that or bring in an injury replacement FFS Bert
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  9. #2569
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,640
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    give Johnny K a run instead...
    not only do you have the best name on the Foz (or at least the fastest), you are also very correct often, including this time.

  10. #2570
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,813
    Anyone think we should look at Christian Theoharus from Victory? He looks extremely talented on the ball with a wicked pass an shot. Would love to see what he could do under Merrick.

  11. #2571
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Anyone think we should look at Christian Theoharus from Victory? He looks extremely talented on the ball with a wicked pass an shot. Would love to see what he could do under Merrick.
    Is he off contract?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  12. #2572
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Is he off contract?
    No idea. That would involve research and logical thought. Both of which aren't my strong points.

  13. #2573
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Is he off contract?
    He is currently contracted for next season but only a week or so ago publicly stated his intentions to attempt to head to Europe in the offseason.
    OK

  14. #2574
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,115
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    He is currently contracted for next season but only a week or so ago publicly stated his intentions to attempt to head to Europe in the offseason.
    So he's going to Gosford?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  15. #2575
    Senior Member leftrightout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,424
    Yeah i pointed him out earlier in the season. He is very good one on one, fast and wants to attack. He would suit us well.
    Wants to go to Europe, may need game time before he goes. Ernie has a good record of getting players like him to succeed. Would be worth a shot.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

  16. #2576
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,115
    Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Yeah i pointed him out earlier in the season. He is very good one on one, fast and wants to attack. He would suit us well.
    Wants to go to Europe, may need game time before he goes. Ernie has a good record of getting players like him to succeed. Would be worth a shot.
    BUt he's contracted. Why would Victory release him? They're starting to play him and it isn't confirmed George is sticking around
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  17. #2577
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,741
    Theoharus is rumoured to be heading to a German club

  18. #2578
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,640
    Bayern Munich once again poaching Oz's best talent.

  19. #2579
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,779
    So what happened to that kid who played half a game against Juventus and went straight to Italy?

  20. #2580
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,741
    Pasquali? At Ajax now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •