Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2687

Thread: 2017/18 Squad Thread

Dimi has been looking very unhappy and frustrated lately... Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Looked ok last night and always looks happy on Insta with his brother and son

Maybe frustrated with how we have been playing the last month or so?

I noticed it too. Watch his reaction for McGree’s hat-trick goal. He was annoyed at not getting a pass from Pato, and when McGree fires in, he stands still.

Geez we draw the long bow. Maybe he had a blue at home, or had a headache, or got a speeding ticket....or just wondered what he was doing in Gosford.

who the **** is happy to be at Gosford?
    of course the bloke should be cranky.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Geez we draw the long bow. Maybe he had a blue at home, or had a headache, or got a speeding ticket....or just wondered what he was doing in Gosford.
    Lol I don’t know... the other boys seemed to be pretty delighted putting 8 past the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Lol I don’t know... the other boys seemed to be pretty delighted putting 8 past the scum.
    Ok then - Griff has told Kosta he can look elswhere next season, Dimi has now asked to go overseas in the off season and hates us all.

Better?

I reckon they all looked annoyed the last few weeks.

If anything, he may have had his nose out of joint because Roy took the pen. Watch the game back and you will see what I mean. Roy tucks the ball under his arm and in another shot you see Roy and Dimi chatting with Roy having his arm around Dimi.

I reckon he's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

If any player isn’t frustrated with our performances over the last month, I’d be pretty pissed.
    He’s probably had a pretty mixed few weeks and I imagine puts a fair chunk of responsibility on himself for our performances. A few poor results, call up to national team and doing well, back to a struggling team.
    Should be all good now and a week of no game should see him fired up to make a mockery of FFAs “Big sky/blue grand final” dream.

I don’t really think he meant to kick the corner flag into the crowd either. He looked a bit shocked he did that. Was waiting for ref to give him a red tbh. Idk what would’ve happened if they were supporters of another club? (Coasties need supporters to be able to hit them).

Also, pissed me off, when Roy sarcastically jokes to the linesmen for VAR to give him a goal, the commentators were up in arms “now this will be interesting players are not allowed to request VAR intervene, strongly trying to stamp this out” etc. yet it’s ok for them to sprout it non stop.
    Though VAR controversy seems to have settled down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    If any player isn’t frustrated with our performances over the last month, I’d be pretty pissed.
    He’s probably had a pretty mixed few weeks and I imagine puts a fair chunk of responsibility on himself for our performances. A few poor results, call up to national team and doing well, back to a struggling team.
    Should be all good now and a week of no game should see him fired up to make a mockery of FFAs “Big sky/blue grand final” dream.

I don’t really think he meant to kick the corner flag into the crowd either. He looked a bit shocked he did that. Was waiting for ref to give him a red tbh. Idk what would’ve happened if they were supporters of another club? (Coasties need supporters to be able to hit them).

Also, pissed me off, when Roy sarcastically jokes to the linesmen for VAR to give him a goal, the commentators were up in arms “now this will be interesting players are not allowed to request VAR intervene, strongly trying to stamp this out” etc. yet it’s ok for them to sprout it non stop.
    Can I also add that I enjoyed the commentary from Simon Hill a bazillion times more than having to endure Speedy on one of our games again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I reckon they all looked annoyed the last few weeks.

If anything, he may have had his nose out of joint because Roy took the pen. Watch the game back and you will see what I mean. Roy tucks the ball under his arm and in another shot you see Roy and Dimi chatting with Roy having his arm around Dimi.

I reckon he's fine.
    He isn't happy playing wide when Ronny is in the team

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post

Yeah I reckon he panicked a bit when he kicked the corner flag. I know it was my first reaction to think shit, he could get in trouble for that.
    It’d be very like the FFA to suspend our best player for the finals.

When Roy did the VAR signal, he was obviously having a laugh but he was already on a yellow. Again, could have been sent off with another one. Two little moments that were light hearted and silly but could have been pretty serious to our season.

In the end, they were both seen the way they were meant to be and no stupid ref or VAR decisions came of them.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Seen Berisha, McKay, Brosque and Adlung yesterday all yell at the ref and point to the video screen lately.

For all the bluff from FIFA nobody will get carded.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Ok then - Griff has told Kosta he can look elswhere next season, Dimi has now asked to go overseas in the off season and hates us all.

Better?
    Now who’s being dramatic? There’s nothing wrong with making some observations about our players, especially one as key as Dimi - and it was hardly an overreaction when a few of us noticed it separately.

I heard he missed Bey's Coachella set cause he had to play soccer.

TBH....does he ever look happy?

He looked happy he didn't take someone's eye out with the corner flag kick
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

JG reporting Kanta is done. 4-6 weeks, grade 2 hammy tear.

JG reporting Kanta is done. 4-6 weeks, grade 2 hammy tear.
    All but settles the Jackson debate.

Feel for Kanta. He deserved a run into the finals with a stellar season. Shame his body let him down