Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Ernie Merrick Out Thread

Bump

For continually selecting Hoff and Jackson.

Bump

Just getting in early should Ernie again be playing Hoff at the point of our attack.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Bump

Just getting in early should Ernie again be playing Hoff at the point of our attack.
    Jagged one lofl

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Jagged one lofl
    Am pleased that both of them read my post realized they were on there final warning and performed accordingly.

Considering Hoffs conversion rate is about 1 in 13 we can now look forward to some normality with him butchering the next dozen sitters to come his way.

Banned
    Am pleased that both of them read my post realized they were on there final warning and performed accordingly.

Considering Hoffs conversion rate is about 1 in 13 we can now look forward to some normality with him butchering the next dozen sitters to come his way.
    He already got 1 of them out of the way in the 2nd half last night when he butchered Vargas teeing him up

Banned
    Some questions have to be asked of his performance

Bizarre selections
    Players out of position
    Failure to change the starting side
    Recruitment

Not going so well

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Some questions have to be asked of his performance

Bizarre selections
    Players out of position
    Failure to change the starting side
    Recruitment

Not going so well

Agree but Ernie doesnt make changes and unless Management get on his case cant see it happening
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

In addition unless Ernie starts reflecting on his own performance he runs the real risk of losing half the dressing room. We have a few key blokes busting there ass week after week putting in satisfactory efforts only to be let down by the coach.

How long til that starts reflecting in there efforts on the park.

Ernie came over with the players after the game to shake the fans hands.
    Plague jnr told him "dont worry ernie we'll start winning soon".

Ernie looked like he was ready to kill the little smart ass

In addition unless Ernie starts reflecting on his own performance he runs the real risk of losing half the dressing room. We have a few key blokes busting there ass week after week putting in satisfactory efforts only to be let down by the coach.

Last 20 mins it looked like Vargas had had a gutful and dropped back into a #6 role to try and get things going.
    Not sure if it was ernie's instruction though because Vargas was pointing Cowburn and Ridenton away from him as if to say 'go away I'm playing here'.

Vargas stood away from all of them post game for a few good minutes.

Just watched the post match presser - Ernie very disappointed with the effort of players more so than the result. No arguments here - the players looked like they didn't want to be out there .
    I wouldn't worry abut Ernie losing the dressing room - they can sack the lot of them based in that sort of effort.
    Hard to imagine Vargas wanting to hang around - he looked more pissed off than Ernie did with the team. The service tonight was terrible.

Vargas in sky blue next year

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Just watched the post match presser - Ernie very disappointed with the effort of players more so than the result. No arguments here - the players looked like they didn't want to be out there .
    I wouldn't worry abut Ernie losing the dressing room - they can sack the lot of them based in that sort of effort.
    Hard to imagine Vargas wanting to hang around - he looked more pissed off than Ernie did with the team. The service tonight was terrible.
    Where did you watch it?
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Which few? I couldn't name anyone this week that deserves to have a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Which few? I couldn't name anyone this week that deserves to have a job.
    That was exactly my point. At some stage the goers were going to start having a gutful of sharing the field with only those that Ernie rates. I reckon Ernie having Ronnie at 9 tonight had a massive negative influence on the players. I also reckon some players must be asking themselves WTF in re Jackson being picked each week.

All these numptie decisions Ernie has made since the very first round have just chipped away at some of the players minds.

That was exactly my point. At some stage the goers were going to start having a gutful of sharing the field with only those that Ernie rates. I reckon Ernie having Ronnie at 9 tonight had a massive negative influence on the players. I also reckon some players must be asking themselves WTF in re Jackson being picked each week.

All these numptie decisions Ernie has made since the very first round have just chipped away at some of the players minds.
    Johnny at right back, Georgevski at left back, Kanta the only 6, Hoff,Dimi,Ronny and Joey across the middle and Roy up top.

Bump

If he isnt going to drop Jair and Ridenten or try different tactics/formations then bye bye Ernie at seasons end

love at first sight

can someone text la bazzle to text his mate Deans to get his clipboard ready.

its time.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    If he isnt going to drop Jair and Ridenten or try different tactics/formations then bye bye Ernie at seasons end
    **** Off

Bloke has the team undefeated this season and 10 points clear at the top of the table

We are playing some good shit and I couldnt give a **** that results in these meaningless friendlies are not going our way