Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 2012/13

I'd like to think the Melbourne double header might a tip of the hat from the FFA towards our growing band of traveling fans.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 23-06-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Banned
    Melbourne Double Header not only New Years in Melbourne but days 3-4-5 available of Boxing Day Test at MCG for cricket fans

We should start booking this Melbourne Festivus Trip soon.

Flights Newcastle to Melbourne return running about the $300 mark

Decent Accommodation for the week (27/12 - 3/1) close to the ground approx. $1,300- $1,500 (obviously half that if we feel like twin sharing)

$2k + tix and spending (drinking) money should be a good budget.

Banned
    Have looked into airfares. Cheapest I could find Tiger Airways. Tiger's repuatation isn't founded either. Flights with them have been better than Jetstar or Virgin in my experience

Sydney >> Melbourne return about $60 each way add luggage fees. Only problem is the trip Sydney >> Newy but the savings should add up to a couple of more lap dances in a King St Drinking establishment.

Will look into accomodation a bit more next week but will probably look at staying out of city centre as the prices will be better
    Last edited by MFKS; 23-06-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Drive down......and pitch a tent....it's Xmas/NYE and accommodation will come at a premium price.

quest serviced apartments on William were ~60 per person per night in march.

Sweet, you book for March and we'll all book for when the games actually are!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Sweet, you book for March and we'll all book for when the games actually are!
    ha i meant for the march just gone, was trying to give reference to what we got when we went down.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Melbourne Double Header not only New Years in Melbourne but days 3-4-5 available of Boxing Day Test at MCG for cricket fans
    Yep, sporting week!

Hacked already hey...

Banned already too.

How do you know it's hacked? rddzzzwlve has just as many posts as some of us forum regulars...

Looking at the corporate booklet for this season. The Waratah Room has, and I quote, "reserved undercover seating in front of northern in-goal area"

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't have an in-goal area in football.....

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Looking at the corporate booklet for this season. The Waratah Room has, and I quote, "reserved undercover seating in front of northern in-goal area"

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't have an in-goal area in football.....
    Sure we do. Corporate box is set up in place of BK, northern end.

Finally sorted out renewing my season passes just then.
    (Bit of a hassle, since I had two seats in Bay 55, one for me and one under my ex's name.. That whore wont be coming to any other games so had to concinve HSG that since I paid for them both under my name last time that I can do it again.. All sorted!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Finally sorted out renewing my season passes just then.
    (Bit of a hassle, since I had two seats in Bay 55, one for me and one under my ex's name.. That whore wont be coming to any other games so had to concinve HSG that since I paid for them both under my name last time that I can do it again.. All sorted!!)
    I had a similar issue. I had 3 tickets on my card... one for me, one for a mate and one for his mate. They only showed up to a handful of games and have decided to either not renew or get GA standing memberships. I wanted to cancel ONE of the two, change the other to my wifes name (slowly getting her interested...) and it was a bit of a nightmare. Still getting "this is your last chance to renew!!!" emails for the seat I wanted cancelled.

How many others who became members before 4th September haven't received the Membership Pack yet? Did yours get "lost in the mail"?

Dude how about you just post this once (in the right thread if possible) and wait for a response

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldo View Post
    How many others who became members before 4th September haven't received the Membership Pack yet? Did yours get "lost in the mail"?
    this is starting border on spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldo View Post
    yes but I'm unsure how they could lost it in the mail, I may need to check my junk folder